Who are Yo Rim and Huggie?

Love Trauma

 

Shin Hye’s POV

I was woken up by the ray of sunlight on my face. I opened my eyes and all I can see are blurry image of a man so I blinked a few times then rubbed my eyes. It’s Yong Hwa…and one of his arms is hugging me on my waist. Omo! We slept together in one bed for heaven’s sake! I was about to frantically get out of bed when I saw him peacefully sleeping. My mind was telling me to get out of the bed now, smack his head and accuse him of molesting me but my conscience tells me to calm down and not overreact on things. My conscience won. I ended up lying on the bed while staring at him, intently memorizing the contours of his face. His facial expression is totally different than when he is awake. Now, he looks so calm and worry-free, unlike when he is awake. His mere presence is hinting that he is a tough person, maybe because he is a lawyer. His eyes would always look scrutinizing everything he sees, restlessness is evident.

Looking at him, I was really thankful for him for letting me go here. Although he doesn’t say it but I know that he knows that something wrong went with my life and that I also know he is making efforts in helping me coping with it. He might be calculating at times but deep inside I can feel there is a vulnerable boy inside him.

I don’t know what came to me but my hand just suddenly brushed the hair from his forehead. I quickly removed my hand when I heard the door suddenly opened. I saw a little girl giggling then went in but when she saw me looking at her with curiosity, she hid herself on the corner behind the fridge. I can still see that she is sneaking at me if I was still looking at her so I smiled to her. I slowly removed Yong Hwa’s hand on my waist so as not to wake him up then got out of bed and walked towards her. I knelt down so that I can talk to her, face to face and gave her my earnest smile.

“Hello little girl. Come here! You don’t have to hide anymore. It’s ok. I’m a friend.”

She slowly went to me and I was surprised when she hugged me tightly.

“Mommy Shin Hye.” She uttered sweetly. I chuckled as I heard her say that. I usually imagined myself having a kid and a family, with…Jong Hyun as my husband. But I guess those will be just imaginations forever. I was snapped back to reality. The little girl released her hug then smiled at me. I ruffled her hair and sighed.

“Sorry little girl but I’m not your mom and… how did you know my name?”

The girl shook her head.

“No. You are my Mommy! Of course you are! Halmeoni said that you are the one that my Daddy Yong loves so you are my mom!”

Before I could speak, she was being carried by Yong Hwa in his arms. She put her arms on his neck so she can hold onto him. My jaw dropped. So, Yong Hwa is a father now?!

“I missed our little princess so much! How are you Yo Rim? Did you miss me too?”

Yong Hwa said, still carrying her. So she is Halmeoni’s one and only great granddaughter?

“I miss you very very very much Daddy Yong!”

She said as she planted a kiss on his cheek.

“Daddy! Mommy Shin Hye said that she’s not my mom! If you’re not my Mommy then why are you sleeping beside my dad?!”

I felt embarrassed by her statement. Yong Hwa just laughed and didn’t answer the question. He then put Yo Rim down. I remembered we have to talk about what happened last night.

“Shin Hye, this is Yo Rim. She is Il Woo hyung’s only daughter but she treats me as her second father so he calls me Daddy.”

“Hello Mommy Shin Hye. My name is Yo Rim. Nice to meet you. Mommy neomu neomu neomu yeppeo! Daddy really has a good taste.”

Oh! So she is not her biological daughter. She hugged my thighs tightly. Because of her uber cuteness, I gave in and let her call me the way she wanted it to be.

“Arasseo. Call me Mommy Shin Hye from now. I said as she held my hand and we walked downstairs while Yong Hwa is behind us, smiling at nowhere.

Halmeoni greeted us good morning as she again helped the maids prepare the table. As expected, it was another lavish meal. When Woo Young came in, Yong Hwa and I greeted him good morning in chorus. His face went red. He just bowed at us without meeting our gaze.

Yo Rim sat beside me and Yong Hwa. She was still holding my hand and was smiling at me everytime I looked at her.

“Shin Hye-ya! Eat more! You must have been tired since last night. Here! Take this soup. You too Yong Hwa! I wonder what’s it going to be after nine months!” Halmeoni said in delight. I noticed that Halmeoni’s energy had gone higher than yesterday. She is so lively and excited and giddy.

“Halmeoni…” Woo Young seemed to bit uneasy. Is he feeling unwell or something?

“I see you’ve already met Yo Rim here and I can tell you two got really close in no time.” Halmeoni said.

“Uh… ne. She’s a very lovely child like you said, Halmeoni.” I looked at Yo Rim who nodded earnestly in agreement.

***

I went back to the room to get something only to see Yong Hwa with just a towel on his waist. Because of too much fright, I wasn’t able to scream or move or do anything. I just froze at the sight, holding my breath. He moved closer to me. I was walking backwards, still facing him, wondering what he is trying to do. A few steps back, and now I’m already leaning at the door. He touched my forehead.

“You’re…hot. Waeyo? Aren’t you feeling well?”

My eyes got bigger. He can be stupid at times. He was following my gaze when I stared at his towel.

“Oh right! I’m sorry!” He had his palm on his face then immediately gathered his clothes on the bed to go back to the bathroom located inside the room. I was dumbfounded walking to sit on the bed.

Whoo! I gulped as his topless image kept on reappearing on my mind. God his biceps! His body was really toned with a pigeon chest and six-packed abs. I wiped the drool on my lips. Heavens! Why does it seem that I’m feeling really hot?! I was fanning at myself. I sighed heavily at the thought. I was shaking my head real hard. Andwae! I should stop thinking about it now! I was breathing really hard. But I have to admit. He’s one hot lawyer!

He went out of the bathroom while rubbing his hair with the towel on his waist earlier. I suddenly remembered him hugging me in the morning. I cleared my throat.

“Ya! Why are you…hugging me earlier while we were sleeping? What happened last night??”

He just smirked and sat beside me. I moved a little farther but I can still smell his shampoo. Damn. Why am I feeling so uneasy?? He leaned closer.

“Do you… really wanna know?”

He was grinning and it kind of freaks me out.

 “Ya! Did you…touch me?! God! I’m such a heavy sleeper!”

I had my palms on my face, still couldn’t believe the fact that I slept with him! While I was on my moment of thinking on how I wished the ground to swallow me, he burst out laughing!

“No! It’s actually the other way around! I was vulnerable that time…”

I shot him my deadly glare. What is he talking about?

“Ya! Tell me the truth!”

Realizing I was thinking that we had some action last night, he cleared his throat.

“First of all, We didn’t do it.”

Whew! The first confession made my breathing back to normal. I’m still chaste! And I am saving it for the one who deserves me.

“Secondly, I swear I’m not a ert. I respect girls. I respect you. Lastly…”

My glare suddenly changed into just a curious look. His serious mood suddenly changed into a shy type, hugging himself as he continued,

“You’re the one who was hugging me with your heavy thighs over my waist. I was about to sleep on the floor when you won’t let me and hugged me really really tight. As I was saying earlier, I was vulnerable that time. I was just a boy laying beside a girl, taunting me to hug her back. And so I just did.”

Oh.My.God. Don’t tell me I’ve mistaken him as Huggie!

“Uh…mianhae… I’ve mistaken you as Huggie!”

“Huggie? Who is he?” Yong Hwa sounded amused.

“Aniyo! It’s my body pillow. I can’t sleep without it way back when I was left alone in the house…when Jong Hyun is not around…”

I stopped when I realized I just uttered Jong Hyun’s name. He’s the last person I want to think about right now. I’m here to forget him.

Yong Hwa snapped his fingers at me so I was able recollected my thoughts.

“Geureomyeon… gwaenchanha. I can be Huggie’s replacement for now.”

Without hesitation, he hugged me while my back gently. I was taken aback at first. But his warmth makes me feel his sincerity and so I embraced him back and rested my chin on his shoulders.

“You’ll be fine...in time.”

“…ne.”

Somehow, I felt security in his arms.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello everyone! I'm dedicating this chap for all those who prayed for me during those times when the heavy rains got my country in a disaster and even flooded my city. T.T I'm really happy for having great friends like you. Here go my emotional side again. *sighs* Anyways, I hope you liked this chap. Director-Smiley chingu has been bugging me to squeeze my time and update this fic so yeah. Wish granted. ^_^ I wanna read your comments, please? :) lol I sound begging. Have a nice day!