Chapter 8

Gotta Get To Your Heart (My Angel)

Is it too fast that I upload almost everyday?

Your thoughts, please :D

Because if it is...I'll try to slow down. OOOH! you can also suggest when I should post new chappies. hehe

Thanks!

 

A kind of...sad(?!) chapter. just wanted to post something. hope this doesn't disappoint you or anything. enjoy (:

 

your comments are appreciated. okay, i'll stop talking now :D

 

*********************************************************************************

“Where are you?” 21:25

 

“Your class has been over about 2 hours ago, where are you?” 22:48

 

“Please give me a call as soon as you receive this message…or a text. Whichever.” 23:26

 

I sighed as I read the messages that LuHan has been sending for the past 2 hours. I didn’t wanna worry him, but I’m not yet ready to face him. I’m so confused with myself; I don’t even think that it’s right for me to feel this way and to be confused.

 

I sighed again as I placed my phone on the ground and continued to dance to the music that has been playing non-stop since I got here.

 

Whenever I feel sad or alone, or I just wanted to release emotions…I go the dance studio that my parents bought for me as a present when I was 15. This is also where I hold my dance classes.

 

I looked at my reflection in the dance mirror and dance to the rhythm of the beat. It was pretty intense as I popped to the music, which was pretty much booming inside the studio. I hope that the sound-proof walls don’t disappoint me. If it does, I will be mobbed by everyone close. It is around midnight, and I know people are sleeping.

 

I wonder if LuHan’s already sleeping. He did stop texting me. Maybe my mom told him where I am. She knows I’m here if I don’t inform her of some sort.

 

I heard my phone beep even through the loud music. I sighed as I ignored it and continued to dance. But then, my movements began to wane and I lost the rhythm; either I was too fast to for the music, too slow…or just out of tune. I collapsed on the floor and stared at the ceiling.

 

I wonder if that’s LuHan, or my mom.

 

I crawled to where my phone was and laid there.

 

From: Mom

Kai, honey. Please, come home already. It’s late.

 

I sighed. I wonder if SuHo dropped by our house, he didn’t send me a text.

 

I searched for his name on my contacts and called him.

 

“Hello?” was his sleepy answer.

 

“Hyung, uh, hi. Sorry.”

 

“Kai?” he was a little more awake now. “Why are you calling me at…” maybe he checked the time or something. “1 in the morning. Are you okay?”

 

I sighed. “Fine. Fine. I just…I just thought of our assignment.”

 

“Oh, yeah. Don’t worry about it.”

 

“Huh?”

 

He chuckled, “I’ve already finished it. I dropped by at your house earlier, and when your mom told me you weren’t there…I decided that I won’t bother you since I know where you are right now.”

 

With or without the music playing, I know that he knows where I am. I frowned, though I know he can’t see it. “Sorry, hyung.”

 

“It’s okay. But, just now…okay? I’ll let you pass now, since you kind of look like bothered yesterday. Mind telling me what’s up?”

 

“Well, the thing is…” I’m I really going to tell him? Why did I even call him in the first place? I mean, he already asked me when we were in the library. And…

 

“Nothing, hyung. I just feel…feel scared lately.”

 

“Hmm. About what?”

 

Am I really going to tell him? “Well, you know…school and…you know…stuff.”

 

He chuckled, “Freshman blues?”

 

I didn’t know what he was talking about, I just ‘hmmmed’ in response.

 

“Don’t worry, Kai, that’ll just pass.”

 

I really wanted to tell him what I feel…about LuHan but… I don’t even know if it’s right that I tell him or whatever.

 

“Uh, thanks, hyung.”

 

I don’t know what to say anymore, without waiting for a reply I said “Good Night, Hyung” which he replied with a “Go home now. Good Night” then we ended the call.

 

I silently opened the front door so as not to wake up the people in the house; my mom is a light sleeper and it would be a disaster if I woke her up.

 

I tiptoed to my room when I realized that LuHan was there, and he’s probably sleeping. Sighing, I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and decided that I’ll just take a bath when I woke up hours later.

 

When I went out of the bathroom, it was to find LuHan standing by the door of my room. He was rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

 

“Hyung” I whispered, not moving from my spot on the bathroom door.

 

“You just got home?” he asked, sleep tainting his voice. He looked tired.

 

I nodded, “Why are you awake?”

 

“I heard the front door open” I guess it wasn’t that quiet, “I’m sorry for flooding you with messages. Your mom told me where you were and…why.”

 

I sighed and walked closely to him, “I’m sorry for not informing you” I mumbled, just enough for him to hear, “You should go back to sleep.”

 

He shook his head, “Is something bothering you, Kai?”

 

Yes, hyung. You. I shook my head, “Ani, I just…I was just worried about school. That’s all.”

 

He gave me a sleepy smile. “You look tired. Want to sleep in your room tonight?”

 

I felt my eyes widen at his suggestion, then he chuckled, “I’ll sleep on the couch.” He said.

 

“N-no!” I exclaimed, a little too loud. I hope I don’t wake my parents up.

 

He chuckled, again, then said, “No what?”

 

“I…I mean” go ahead, mouth…stutter! “What I mean is…it’s okay. I’ll just sleep on the couch.”

 

He raised an eyebrow, “Are you sure?”

 

I nodded frantically, causing him to laugh silently. “I guess the stress is getting into your head.”

 

I just sighed and opened the door for him, saving myself from me. “Go back to sleep, hyung. I’ll see you in the morning.”

 

He nodded, defeated, as he entered the room and I closed it for him. I hope everything will be better in the morning.

 

 

“Kai, honey. Wake up.” My mom was shaking me, almost violently (which was opposite to her soft voice).

 

“Huh? What?” I covered my eyes, the sunlight was blinding. “It’s already 10:30,  you have a class in an hour.”

 

Oh, shoot!

 

I groaned as I stretched and sat up, shaking the sleep off my system. But I guess that won’t happen in about an hour or two, I barely had 5 hours of sleep…since I kind of slept at around 3 or 4 am, thinking of a certain pale, brown hair, doe-eyed pretty boy.

 

I sighed.

 

“Something wrong, dear?” my mom asked as she was walking away, she was extra sweet today.

 

“Nothing, mom.” I walked to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

 

 

“Why are you still here, mom? Isn’t it kinda late?”

 

I was silently eating my brunch when my mom emerged from the back door from the backyard, carrying a big box.

 

“And what’s in the box?”

 

“Things.” She replied, “Old clothes that I will be donating to some charity this afternoon.”

 

I nodded. “Don’t you have work?”

 

“I took a day off. I’m kinda not in the mood for work today.”

 

I chuckled, that’s what she wants…then go.

 

I was silently eating when I realized, someone was missing.

 

“Uh, mom?”

 

“Hmm?” she was still busy fixing what was in the box.

 

“Where’s, uh, LuHan hyung?”

 

“Huh? Oh. He left early today. I think he left a note for you in your bedroom door.”

 

“Oh. Oh okay.”

 

I hastily finished my breakfast and went to my room. True enough, there was a note on the door.

 

 

Kai,

 

I’m out for the day.

Just want to explore the city on my own.

Enjoy your day and take care.

Call or send me a message if you need me or anything.

 

LuHan (:

 

I sighed, I’ve been doing that a lot lately.

 

Call or send him a message if I need him or anything? Can I do that even if I don’t need to? I just WANT to see him. I’d bring him to class and just stare at him if I can.

 

I took the note and placed it on my wallet then went to the bathroom to start my day…without LuHan.

*********************************************************************************

 

To my new subcriber:

  • luhanroxx

A big bold green THANKS! (:

 

and to those who commented:

  • Mayumijade: here's the next chapter. hope you liked it. i already told SuHo that...but...but... )': lol. thaanks~
  • Mistah_kpopgod07: lol~ fine. i hope you find this story even more interesting after you read this. haha. thanks (:
  • exotic_elf: thaanks~ he will...soon :D i'll tell him that. lol (:
  • sililflo: here's the dancing machine. hehe. thanks (:
  • hokuspokus: yea~ i feel ya. more KaiHan shippers, please! :D they're the cutest couple because they're subtle and not showy but you can still FEEL that there's something. *ok, i'm weird. but that's just for me (:* thanks for reading and the long comment. hope for more. hehehe. thaaanks (:

 

I know there are a lot of errors in this chapter, since this is rushed and un-edited. please feel free to point them out. thanks! (: