Chapter 9

Gotta Get To Your Heart (My Angel)

 

I thought I wasn't going update today. LOL

I wasn't planning to update today, but i love my readers so much so i'm doing this ♥

To those who said that it's okay for me to update everyday, THANKS! I'll try my best. since, i guess i kind of got jinxed and i'm starting to be busy. i'll try my best. thanks for the responses.

 

this chapter is kind of OFF KEY coz something happened at the office and i kind of lost myself. i'm kind of nervous. haha. anyway. please enjoy this chapter (:

 

​***​***​***​***​***​***​***​***​***​***​***​***​***​***​***​***​***​***​***

 

Tuesdays are our bonding day since this is the day where we all have lots of free time at school. Our classes start at 11:30am then ends up at 1:00pm. After that, our next classes start at 4pm, ‘til 9:30pm.

 

What we do is choose a spot at the campus and stay there until it’s time for us to go to our classes.

 

Today, I don’t feel like being with them. I want to be with LuHan, but I don’t even know where he is and I don’t wanna bother him, he wanted to be alone…right? But, he DID told me to contact him whatsoever.

 

Whipping my phone from my pants pocket, I searched for his name on my inbox and opened our messages. I typed a new one:

 

To: My Angel♥

Hey~

 

I was just about to place my phone back inside my pocket when it beeped almost instantly.

 

From: My Angel♥

Hey, Kai.
What’s up? (:

 

I don’t what was with my face, but ChanYeol gave me a creepy look. Oh, he always had that look. Ok, so, he more like gave me his creepy look. I raised an eyebrow. He shook his head and whispered something to BaekHyun then they were snickering. I shrugged and returned my attention to my phone.

 

To: My Angel♥

Hanging out with my hyungs.

SuHo hyung’s missing though.

Anyway, where are you? Want to join us?

 

It took about a minute before I receive his reply.

 

From: My Angel♥

Oh.

Nah, maybe next time. I’m still enjoying my alone time. :D

 

To: My Angel♥

Oh, okay.

Well, take care.

Wait, have you eaten lunch yet?

 

From: My Angel♥

Will it answer your question if I told you I haven’t stopped eating since I left your house?

LOL :D

 

To: My Angel♥

Pretty much, YES :)

 Well, that’s good to hear…or read.

Call if you need me.

 

From: My Angel♥

I will. Thanks~(:

 

I smiled as I finally placed my phone back in my pocket.

 

“Someone’s happy” BaekHyun said as he was giving me a teasing smile. I grinned at him.

 

“Of course, hyung. I get to spend time with you all, again.”

 

They rolled their eyes and said things that I wasn’t able to understand because they were saying it altogether. I just laughed at them.

 

“Anyway. Hyungs~” they all looked at me, “Where’s SuHo hyung?”

 

They shrugged and continued their conversation, well, just BaekYeol. KyungSoo decided to answer me, “He said he won’t go to school today.”

 

“Really? Why?”

 

“Well, he said it’s got something to do with something special. I don’t know.” He shrugged, “He didn’t elaborate.”

 

I don’t know why but something about what KyungSoo said and my conversation with SuHo yesterday made me think that it’s got something to do as to why he wasn’t around today.

 

I shrugged the thought out of my mind and decided to just eat whatever was in-front of us.

 

“Hey Kai~”

 

It was BaekHyun, I just nodded at him.

 

“You like LuHan, don’t you?”

 

I coughed violently as the chips decided to get stuck on my throat. I was helplessly coughing as KyungSoo was soothing my back. It was also like this yesterday, when SuHo asked me about LuHan.

 

“It’s just a simple YES or NO, you know.” He continued, like it was a question of “Do you like chocolates?”

 

After coughing, KyungSoo offered me water which I took then sobered,

 

“Hyung, what are you saying?” I said, trying to sound casual. I’m going to lie, again. I know it; though I didn’t want to. “I’m not…”

 

“What? Not gay?” he scoffed. “Kai, I know you” he gave me a look that showed that I know I can’t lie to him.

 

I sighed. “I don’t know, hyung” I was scratching my pants with the tip of my index finger, looking at that spot.

 

I don’t know if that’s a lie or whatever, but…”I don’t know” I repeated.

 

What BaekHyun did next wasn’t expected, he hugged me.

 

“Hyung, what are you…?”

 

“Don’t worry, Kai.” He patted my back, “I’ll always be here to help you with whatever.”

 

I glanced at ChanYeol and KyungSoo too see them looking at me with their wide eyes. Maybe confused as to why this was happening.

 

I just nodded on BaekHyun’s shoulder and mumbled a “Thanks” as he let go of me with a smile.

 

 

***

 

I was already getting worried.

 

It was already 8pm and LuHan hyung hasn’t gone home yet.

 

I was sitting on the couch in the living room, watching TV when the doorbell rang. Almost instantly, I was at the door.

 

“LuHan hyung” I said as I released a breath of relief. I was about to say something else when I saw someone behind him.

 

“Hi!” SuHo said, I just nodded as I let LuHan hyung through the door.

 

“Hyung?” I inquired, SuHo shook his head. “I’ll get going now. I just dropped LuHan hyung.”

 

He nodded at LuHan then patted me in the shoulder, “See you at class tomorrow.”

 

I was looking at him as he left.

 

 

I entered the living room; LuHan was already sitting in the couch.

 

“How was your day?” he asked, smiling.

 

I shrugged. “Fine, I guess.”

 

He frowned, “Are you okay?”

 

Again, I shrugged. Then what came out of my mouth wasn’t anything I planned.

 

“Explore the city on your own, huh.”

 

LuHan looked at me with wide eyes, “What?”

 

“Why couldn’t you just tell me that you were with SuHo hyung?”

 

“B-but…I wasn’t” he was walking closer to me but I took a step back.

 

“You don’t have to lie, it doesn’t matter, anyway.”

 

“Kai…”

 

I faced my back to him and walked away, towards the front door.

 

“Kai, where are you…?”

 

“Why the hell are you asking me?” I shouted, “It’s none of your business!”

 

“But Kai~”

 

“Why don’t you just go to SuHo hyung?”

 

“We..I…Kai~” I can see tears were welling up in his eyes, but I couldn’t stop.

 

“I don’t understand why you have to lie to me.”

 

He shook his head. “I’m not lying to you. I really wasn’t~”

 

“Then how do you explain that SuHo wasn’t at school the whole day then I see him dropping you off?”

 

“That was just…I got lost and…”

 

“Lost and called him, is that it? Why couldn’t you have called me? Are you forgetting that it’s my house that you’re staying at and not his?”

 

He was crying now. I want to comfort him but my body seemed frozen.

 

“You~”

 

“I called you, lots of times” he was whispering but it got me to stop talking, he looked at me—hurt in his eyes. “I even texted you, but you weren't....answering my calls...or reply to my texts. I tried asking for Bacon’s help but he was busy…so he suggested SuHo, since he was close.”

 

That stopped me. Why was I judging him so quickly?

 

“LuHan” he just shook his head and ran to my room.

 

I saw my phone on the couch. Now that I thought of it, I haven’t checked my phone since I got home. And it was on silent mode.

 

 

After an hour or so; I decided that I should apologize to him.

 

Gathering up courage, I went to my room. I silently opened the door as to not wake him up.

 

I saw him on my bed, his shoulders was shaking—I guess he’s still crying.

 

I sighed. I crawled under the covers and carefully wrapped my left arm around him. I hid my face in the back of his head.

 

I sniffed his hair and felt like I was being warped. His smell was sweet and I don't know how to describe it--i'm not good at describing smells. I felt him shake. I'm brought back to reality. I sighed. “Hyung, I’m sorry.” I mumbled.

 

I waited for a few seconds. I was about to leave when he leaned back closer to my chest and placed a hand over mine that was in his tummy.

 

It was a reassuring gesture, like saying “It’s okay”

 

I smiled in his hair and pulled him closer, almost hugging him. I mumbled a good night, he nodded and fell we asleep--enjoying each others warmth

 

​***​***​***​***​***​***​***​***​***​***​***​***​***​***​***​***​***​***​***

FAIL CHAPTER!!! )': sorry guys -.-

to my new subscriber:

  • xJonghyunnie

a big bold green THANKS! :D

 

to those who commented:

hi! sorry. i won't be replying to you one by one today. i'm in a rush, i need to go home.

and i'm kind of not myself right now coz i'm kind of nervous that i feel like throwing up )':

 

i'll make up to you soon in the next update so please continue commenting.

 

THANKS FOR THE COMMENTS (: