Chapter 13

Gotta Get To Your Heart (My Angel)

LATE UPDATE! sorry, i feel bad.

and this is short. please don't kill me >< *whimpers*

anyway~ i hope you like this..and tell me what you think! (:

thanks~ (:

 

*****

 

BaekHyun and my other hyungs decided tonight to be a video games and movie night at Kyungsoo’s house.

 

I passed.

 

They protested and frowned and said that it’s been long since we last did something like that, together. But, I wasn’t really in the mood to do anything like that, and I didn’t wanna ruin theirs. I’m really happy that BaekHyun was there for my rescue. I really owe him a lot.

 

 

It’s already 9pm and LuHan isn’t home yet.

 

I’m not worried, though.

 

Maybe SuHo brought him to our video games and movie night—all the more reason for me not to go.

 

I really have to get myself together, were friends. I shouldn’t be like this.

 

Sigh.

 

I’m lying in my bed and feeling LuHan’s non-existent warmth in my bed. Sighing, again, I lied on my belly and hid my face in the pillow.

 

I groaned. My pillow has too much LuHan in it. How can I forget and move on if he’s everywhere? And I can’t change his pillow case now, he might be offended or something.

 

I sniffed the pillow. His sweet vanilla-like smell filled my nose—I’m not a fan of sweet smells but his was an exception.

 

No, I can’t be like this. I need to get away from him.

 

Sighing, for the third time tonight, I went out and decided to just watch some TV—maybe that’ll help me get thoughts of him away from my mind.

 

I let my feet drag me to the living room, but my feet don’t seem to be in sync with my mind. Just when I was just about to stop and sit by the couch, my feet continued to walk to the front door and out of the house. I shivered the moment the cold air hit me. I still let my feet drag me to wherever it wants to go, and I was still shivering. Who wouldn’t? I was wearing a thin t-shirt, sweatpants and slippers—and I’m not tolerant of the cold.

 

I was walking mindlessly when my feet decided to stop. I stopped at a children’s playground and beside a swing.

 

I love swings.

 

I sat at one of them and just stared at the surroundings.

 

It must be nice to be a kid again. Carefree, responsibility-free, LuHan-free.

 

I shook my head and laughed. I didn’t wanna be free of him, I just wanted to be free of the hurt that I’m feeling.

 

I sighed for the nth time and swung.

 

I swung faster and higher until I couldn’t tolerate the cold anymore.

 

I stopped and rubbed my hands together, hoping to make them warm. But it doesn’t seem to help that much.

 

I was still rubbing my hands together when I felt something warm around my arms. I froze and then relaxed, thinking that warm air was already blowing.

 

But, that seems to be stupid.

 

I slowly turned around to see LuHan standing beside me.

 

“Hyung!” I exclaimed, I stood up, “What are you doing here? And why..?” I removed the jacket and placed it around it—I kinda regret it cause the moment I took it off, I shivered…but I don’t want him to be cold.

 

He smiled and wrapped the jacket back around me. “Aniyo, you need it more than I do” he frowned, “Why are you out here without something to keep you warm? You’ll catch a cold.”

 

I gave him a small smile, “I didn’t think that it will be this cold.” Lies. I never even thought of going out.

 

We were silently standing in-front of each other. He was just looking at his shoes and humming a song, while I was looking at nothing in particular behind him.

 

I cleared my throat to catch his attention. He looked up.

 

“Uh…what are you doing here?” he gave me a confused look, “Shouldn’t you beat KyungSoo hyung’s house? With SuHo hyung and the others?”

 

I looked away then did what he was doing before, I looked at my feet.

 

“Well…” I heard him say, then I saw his feet moved towards mine. He hugged me.

 

“Hyung, what are you doing?” I asked in a whisper.

 

He chuckled, “I’m keeping you warm.”

 

Indeed he is, he’s warm despite him not wearing his jacket. I relished in his warmth when I realized that I shouldn’t…he’s with SuHo hyung now.

 

“You shouldn’t.” I said.

 

“Huh? Why not?” he leaned his forehead on my shoulder.

 

I sighed, he really wants me to say it. “SuHo hyung”. I mumbled.

 

He raised his head to face me. I wanted to look away but his eyes were making it hard for me to do so.

 

He smiled, his eyes disappearing and wrinkling in the side; his cheeks rose to balls. “Right.”

 

I gave him a confused look, “Huh?”

 

He leaned closer. “Kim JongIn~”

 

I gulped. “N-ne?”

 

He smiled bigger then pressed his lips to mine. I froze and was shocked with what he just did. I know it was just a dream, so I closed my eyes then said in my mind ‘this is not real!’ a dozen times before opening my eyes.

 

His eyes were closed with his lips still resting above mine. He was just…there.

 

This is a dream. I convinced myself. Since this was a dream…

 

I pulled him away from me, making him open his eyes and blush.

 

“Sorry, I…” I cradled his face in both my hands and slowly placed my lips on top of his.

 

I gently kissed those soft and pink lips. Surely and cautiously, like blowing on a hot coffee so as not to burn your lips.

 

I felt him smile as he encircled my waist to pull me close—kissing me back.

 

Kissing a male doesn’t have much difference when kissing a female—I just figured.

 

Both have lips. But, despite having 4 girlfriends (and a couple of summer flings), LuHan’s kiss was, by far the best that I have ever experienced.

 

Blushing at the thought, I carefully pulled away from him. He smiled at me and traced a line in my jaw. I shivered and felt my cheeks heat up (more that it is heating up).

 

“Hyung~” I started, I didn’t know what to say. Why did he…?

 

I shook my head, wake up, Kim JongIn, I muttered to myself. He chuckled.

 

“You’re not dreaming, Kai” he said, “this is a nightmare” he grinned.

 

“Huh?” he laughed and hugged me tight.

 

“I’m sorry for this sudden confession and the unexpected kiss—but I love you.”

 

I felt him tense up. “I’m sorry.”

 

Why was he sorry? I hugged him back, “Why are you sorry, hyung?”

 

I shrugged, I chuckled, “Don’t worry, I love you too~”

 

This time, he giggled; making me self-conscious for no reason. “I know.” He whispered.

 

I placed my hand on his chin and made him look at me, “And SuHo hyung?”

 

He laughed. “He’s just annoying you.”

 

“I…” I laughed. I’m so stupid. SuHo wouldn’t have his nickname if he didn’t deserve it…I was the one who even thought of it.

 

I nodded. “So…what do we do now?”

 

He pouted, “What do you mean?”

 

“Well, what happens now?”

 

“Well…” he moved away from me. “We’ll have to know in the morning.” He poked at my nose and run away. I just shook my head and ran after, “Wait for me!”

 

****

so guys...what do you think? LOL

i at confessions. *even in real life. HAHA*

i feel fluff all over my body♥

is this the end? what do you think?

should i end it here?

lol. opinions, lovely readers! (:

 

to my new subscribers:

  • threeinthemorning
  • AuntyLucilfer
  • JSeobang

a big bold green THANKS! (:

and to those who commented:

  • exotic_elf: how's this? LOL. hope you like this chapter too. thanks! <3
  • sililflo: hihi. what do you think of this? thanks! <3
  • Mayumijade: here's what happens next. lol. watcha think? hihi. thanks <3
  • hokuspokus: haha. i knoow. but honestly..i kinda feel...uh, Kai frustrated. i wanted him to be y and all that...but i just cant seem to do it...like this is supposed to be all fluff and cheese--no matter how hard i try. lol. *sighs* anyway, thanks! <3

 

so...how'd go? (: <3

love lots! (: