Chapter 12

Gotta Get To Your Heart (My Angel)

sorry for the very late update. got my netbook to charge again, yey me! lol

anyhoo~ i hope this somehow makes up for my late update~

i'll try to update later again or tomorrow night...ive got something in my mind already.

and oh, this is LuHan's POV. :D

please enjoy (:

 

LUHAN POV

 

I woke up to the rays of the sun hitting my face. I groaned and moved around when I realized that…I can’t. I looked down to see an arm wrapped around my waist—a tanned skin arm.

 

I tried to decipher whose hand it was as I shook the sleep off me when I remembered whose it is. Feeling my heart beat triple time; I slowly removed his arm and moved out of the bed. I kneeled beside the bed and watched him sleep. He was such a peaceful sight to see. He was sleeping on his tummy and half of his face hidden in the pillow. His mouth opened a slight ‘O’ and his breathing was even. I stared at his lips a little more, getting wrapped and having the urge to feel them it, to kiss those thick soft-looking lips. I was inching closer when he grunted.

 

I immediately jumped to my feet and found a distracted. I looked around the room when my eyes landed on the digital clock on his bedside table: 9:10am. It’s Wednesday, he has a class at 10am. Should I wake him up? I looked at him a little more; he looks really peaceful but at the same time tired. I wonder what’s bothering him for him to be this tired. But…

 

I sighed as walked closer to the bed and cautiously shook him.

 

“Kai?” I whispered. I cleared my throat, “Uh…Kai?” I said a little louder. He groaned.

 

Shaking my head, I shook him a little harder and I raised my voice a little bit, “Kai~ Kai~”

 

He groaned and hid his face in the pillow, he mumbled things but I only understood “1 more hour~”

 

I chuckled then sighed, “It’s already 9:20am; you have a class in about less than 30 minutes.”

 

It took about 30 seconds before he stood up…it actually surprised me that it made me jump near the window—about 1 meter and a half away from his bed.

 

“Hyung!” he exclaimed, I just looked at him, shaking,  “How long have you been~”

 

“Just now.” I squeaked then ran out of the room. I squeaked? How could I squeak? That was so embarrassing! I heard him laugh as the door closed behind me. I leaned on the door, collected myself then proceeded to the bathroom to make myself presentable for breakfast.

 

 

“Good Morning, LuHannie!” Kai’s mom greeted me as soon as she saw me enter the kitchen, I nodded and said “Good Morning, SooYoung~” then sat on my seat on the dining table. I’ve only been here for almost 4 days but I’ve already have a place on the table…and a place in Kai’s arms. I giggled at the thought.

 

SooYoung gave me a questioning look; I just shook my head.

 

She was still looking at me, “Kai isn’t in the living room” she started, “Do you know where he is?”

 

I choked on the bread that I just swallowed. She smiled, like she knows and she just wants me to say it. “Uh” I cleared my throat, “He’s in his room”

 

She smiled bigger, “Oh, really?” she nodded, “And where did you sleep, LuHannie?”

 

I felt my face heat up with her question. It’s not really a secret to her that I like her son—I guess my mom gossiped about us and well…my mom. I told her to keep it only us. *Sighs internally* Maybe that’s why SooYoung has always been supportive of us. Wait~ she’s supportive with her son possibly be with a…a guy?

 

I gave her a curious look, she raised an eyebrow. “SooYoung~ are you…well…you know, right, that…I…well…”

 

I stuttered, I didn’t know how to continue. I was shy to continue. I’m still new to this and everything is still so shocking and well…shocking~

 

She smiled, “That you like my son?” I slowly nodded, “Of course. I can see the way you looked at him, it’s something special.”

 

Now I can feel my face heat up—my whole face. “I know you’re not ALL male, YuRi has already informed me that.”

 

I paused, I didn’t know what to say. “I know, you’re curious about my son. Well, I can’t really tell you if he’s also into guys or whatever—but I’d accept it, though, whatever his preference is—but what I do know is, you’re special to my JongIn.”

 

I looked at her, she was smiling softly at me, “You’ve changed something in him. You know, he isn’t really a shy boy, well…he’s bad with pretty people, but…he’s not like what he is now. He’s become clumsy and well, stuttery.” She chuckled. I like Kai’s mom, she’s like other mom’s who are quick to judge their own children. She’s just like my step mom; no wonder they click together.

 

But…I changed Kai? I frowned. She waved a hand at me, “It’s not like it’s a bad thing. It’s actually kind of endearing that he acts all cute and shy around you—so unlike my JongIn.”

 

“Well, I…”

 

“Shhh~” SooYoung placed a finger on her lips, “I hear him coming.” She whispered and stood by the counter, pretending to be busy. Not knowing what to do, I looked down on my food.

 

“Good Morning, mom” I heard him greet, I just kept staring at my food, interested in the bread that was lying on the plate. Soooo interesting.

 

I saw him approach the dining table when the doorbell rang.

 

“I’ll get it” he offered and walked to the front door. I felt myself breathe a sigh of relief—I don’t know why.

 

“Morning, is LuHan hyung already awake?” the moment I heard my name, my feet immediately dragged me to the living room.

 

“Huh?” I stood beside Kai, it was SuHo—he grinned at me.

 

“Good Morning, LuHan hyung!” he greeted, I just nodded at him. I don’t like his vibe this morning.

 

“You’re looking for me?” I asked.

 

SuHo nodded, “Have you forgotten?”

 

I frowned, raising an eyebrow, “Huh? Forgotten what?”

 

“That we’re going to have coffee this morning?”

 

“Huh? When did…”

 

SuHo grabbed my  hand and pulled me, “SuHo, where are we…?”

 

“Some place.”

 

“But SuHo~” I was confused. What was up with SuHo?

 

“C’mon, hyuuung~” he was acting childish and it irritated me. Why was he doing this? And Kai…

 

“Kai~” I looked at him, hoping that he would help me or push SuHo away or pull me to him, or whatever. I looked at him helplessly asking for help. But the look on his face was blank, like he was betrayed or something. I didn’t like the atmosphere.

 

“LuHan hyung~” SuHo was still pulling me while I was resisting. Still looking at Kai for help.

 

“Go ahead” he said in a low voice, I frowned, “He’ll be late for class if you don’t leave now.”

 

“But Kai~” I protested. But with one hand, he gently pushed him out the door. I budged, I didn’t know that I will…since I was still resisting SuHo’s pulling. I looked at him with sad eyes, begging for him to pull me when he closed the door.

 

I sighed.

 

“C’mon, LuHan hyung!” I walked with him to his car and we drove away. I wonder what this crazy person is up to.

 

 

 

~~

 

I pouted as I sat in-front of SuHo. We were at a café near their university.

 

“Your coffee will be cold, hyung” he said as he took a sip from his.

 

I grunted and glared daggers at him.

 

“What’s up with you, SuHo?” I asked, voice low.

 

He just smiled and looked at me, “Nothing, hyung.”

 

“Nothing?” I scoffed, “Then what was that?”

 

He grinned, it was annoying me. “Nothing, hyung. I’m just…annoying Kai.”

 

“Well, you’re annoying me.”

 

“That wasn’t my intention, though.”

 

I pouted again, still glaring daggers at him.

 

“Are you mad at me, hyung?” he asked

 

“Yes.” I replied. Well, not really. But he really annoyed me. Just when I was having a moment with Kai.

 

“Sorry” he mumbled, “I just wanted to know what Kai’s reaction would be.”

 

I raised an eyebrow. “About what?”

 

“Well~” he played with his coffee stirrer, “He told me that he doesn’t like you; but I felt otherwise” he sighed, “I just wanted to trigger something from him.”

 

I sighed. This is not his business, but… “So…have you triggered something from him?”

 

He slowly nodded, I can tell he was embarrassed, “He’s been very distant with me lately. I don’t mean to sacrifice our friendship for him to confess, but I think it’s for his own good…too”

 

“SuHo~” I sighed, “this is OUR problem. I appreciate your efforts, I really do. But, it’s his prerogative to be honest or not or something. Just, please…”

 

I didn’t know what to say, I mean. I’m happy that he thinks that Kai likes me…but, if he does and SuHo’s making him suffer. … I shook my head.

 

“Thanks, though~” I stood up and took my coffee, “You should go to class. You’ll be late.”

 

He nodded and took his coffee, “I’m sorry, hyung.”

 

I squeezed his arm, “It’s alright. I know you mean no harm, I can handle him.”

 

He smiled, it was sunny and angelic…I can’t help but return that smile.

 

I will…I will tell Kai that I like him…tonight.

 

to my new subscriber:

  • celloplayer33

a big bold green THANKS! (:

 

and to those who commented:

  • sililflo: well, you can't...he's already Kai's friend *laughs* thanks for commenting and i hope you like this chapter (:
  • Mayumijade: you cant! *mehrong* he's already Chanyeols. lol. thanks for reading and commenting (:
  • purrpleu: awww~ THANKS! heart-warming, really (: please continue to read :D

 

to everyone, thanks! i hope who continue to wait..this'll be over soon *sniffs*

 

unedited *as always* corrections and whatnot are always welcome. thanks !(: