Chapter 6 (PART 1)

Gotta Get To Your Heart (My Angel)

I was actually planning to write this chapter in LuHan's POV. But I thought, LuHan is my ultimate bias. And the way I write Kai's POV is how I feel for him *cheesy*, so I think, as long as how the story goes...it's better if I write in Kai's POV. What y'all think?

 

To those who waited for LuHan's POV. I'm sorry for disappointing you...but...THE SECOND HALF OF THIS CHAPTER WOULD BE IN HIS POV. *evil laugh* I just want US to know what goes through LuHan's head with everything that's happening. heheh :D

 

This kind of a crazy and unorganized chapter. Hope I don't disapppoint my readers too much :D

this is actually not edited. please, feel free to tell me my errors and your suggestions. this is typed then posted right away. i'll get back to the errors after i re-read this. hehehe. thanks!

 

ENJOY :D

 

****************************************************************************************************************

I woke up as I felt the rays of the sun in my eyes. What the hell…? I’m trying to sleep here, why…

 

Shoot!

 

School!

 

I jumped up from the couch and immediately regretted it because my right leg was numb…I lost balance and fell. I heard groaning from behind me.

 

I slowly looked back to see LuHan massaging the back of his head. Gosh, I’m so stupid! He must have fallen when I jumped up.

 

Collecting myself, I helped him up.

 

“I am so sorry, LuHan.”

 

I sat him up on the floor and helped him massage the back of his head. He pouted.

 

“Well that was some way of a good morning” he mumbled looking at me sadly.

 

“I really am sorry. I forgot you were there” I said, “I wasn’t feeling my leg, so…”

 

Despite being sad seconds ago, he was already smiling. “If you’re not comfortable anymore, just tell me…okay? No, I’ll just stop doing it so…”

 

“No, it’s okay…really.”

 

He chuckled and stood up, “Nah. I’ll go back to your room and sleep there. Your effort to fix your room will be wasted.”

 

He held out a hand to me then looked at the wall clock, “Breakfast? You’ll be late for school.”

 

It was only 8:00am, but I guess we should leave early. I want to introduce him to my friends before our classes starts.

 

I took his hand and led him to the kitchen, “What would you like for breakfast, LuHan?” I asked him. He opened his mouth to reply but my mom interrupted.

 

“LuHan? Why are you calling him LuHan?” my mom asked me as she greeted LuHan a good morning and told him to wash up first because breakfast is already ready.

 

“That goes to you to, JongIn” she says to me. I gave my mom a confused look.

 

“Why won’t I call him LuHan? That is his name, right?” I asked as soon as LuHan went to the bathroom.

 

“You know that he’s older than you, yes?”

 

“So?”

 

She sighed. “You forgetting? Hyung?”

 

Then I realized, right! Maybe he isn’t scolding me because he doesn’t know what it’s called in Korean. Or too shy to scold me. Maybe I should just ask him what ‘hyung’ is in China.

 

“Kim JongIn, your turn.” LuHan called me out from my self-talk and pointed to the direction of the bathroom and I nodded. Leaving them.

 

 

We were silently eating our breakfast when my mom spoke up.

 

“I’m sorry for my son’s behavior, LuHan” she said to LuHan, I felt embarrassed.

 

LuHan gave her a confused look, “Why is that, Mrs. Kim?”

 

She giggled, “You’re so cute. Please, call me SooYoung.” He smiled at her, “Anyway, well…you see, I know you’re a few years older than him. And I just heard today that he isn’t calling you in any honorifics.”

 

She gave me a sad look then went back to talking to my angel, “How do you call older brother in Chinese?”

 

“Oh, well…we call them Gege…but since I’m in Korea…it’s okay if he calls me hyung.”

 

My mom laughed, “I know YuRi’s been teaching you Korean but I’m still pretty amazed at how you’re so good. Even with your accent.”

 

LuHan pouted, I know that was just a fake pout…it’s still cute.

 

“No offense, though. It’s cute.”

 

He smiled at my mom and continued eating.

 

“It’s okay, though, even if he just calls me LuHan, I mean…we are friends. Right, Kai?”

 

I nodded automatically like I’ve been programmed to do it.

 

“Ne, Hyung.” I replied, emphasizing the word. I earned a cute frown from him and I just wanted to hug him and run to my room.

 

My mom cleared , “Well, I must be off. You two enjoy your day.”

 

We nodded.

 

“Bye, mom.”

 

“Bye, SooYoung.”

 

“And oh, Kai?”

 

She was standing by the door, “Take care of him, okay?”

 

I rolled my eyes and nodded, my mom went out the door.

 

 

“Let’s go!” LuHan was pulling me from my seat while I was drinking water. He's so excited, I don’t understand why.

 

“Why?”

 

“Uh, school. I want to meet your friends, c’mon!”

 

I just shook my head and took my bag and went out the door with him holding my hand.

 

When we passed by my car, he looked at me curiously but continued walking.

 

“We’ll just walk?” he asked.

 

I nodded, “Why? You don’t want to? We can…”

 

He shook his head and laced our fingers, “Nah~ I told you, I like walking.”

 

Please, please dark skin…don’t make my blush visible. Not now, not in this bright and shining day.

 

 

“Kai!”

 

I heard my name being called and look to the direction of the voice. There I saw my friends, waving at me. I waved back and walked towards them, then I noticed that they were giving me curious looks. When I noticed why they were giving me that look, I froze and I felt my heart beating so hard it hurt. LuHan noticed because he stopped talking (I barely heard what he was saying as soon as I saw my friends) and looked at me as if asking are you okay? I didn’t answer, I didn’t even look at him. I just saw him in the corner of my eye. He then looked to the direction of my eyes, I don’t know what he saw but he nodded at me, faced my friends and slowly let go of my hand.

 

That’s when I realized that something was happening, without his warmth…I felt lost. And…

 

“Ya! Kim JongIn!”

 

I snapped and looked at them, “You alright?” The eldest of my friends, Kim JoonMyun, asked.

 

I nodded and stood beside LuHan.

 

“Sorry” I mumbled to him, he just shrugged.

 

I was just about to introduce him when…he bowed.

 

“Hi! I’m LuHan” he said and smiled, I look to see my friends frozen and they looked…amazed. I would too if I were them. "I'm glad to see that Kai really does have friends" he chuckled.

 

Saving them from themselves, I cleared my throat. “Yea, guys…this is LuHan hyung, he’s a friend from China.”

 

I sighed now that I’ve got their attention, “Hyung, these are my friends. Kim JoonMyun hyung” I pointed to my friend who was whitest of them all. I chuckled at the thought, LuHan gave me a curious look; I just shook my head. “We call him SuHo since he kinds of act like our appa and guardian most of the time.”

 

“Hi” SuHo greeted him.

 

LuHan smiled at him. “Shall I call hyung as well?”

 

“That depends on how old you are.”

 

“I’m 22.”

 

“Then, no. You don’t have to call me hyung, I will be the one to call you that instead.”

 

They exchanged a few smiles then I proceeded to introduce my two other friends.

 

“Then, here’s the breakfast duo~”

 

“DON’T CALL US BREAKFAST DUO!” BaekHyun and ChanYeol shouted in unison.

 

LuHan laughed and asked, “Why breakfast duo?”

 

SuHo was the one to answer. “Well, you see here. BaekYeol…”

 

“DON’T CALL US BAEKYEOL!” they shouted again. They really are loud sometimes. No, every time.

 

“As I was saying.” SuHo gave them a look that made them both shut up. “When we were just starting out as friends, when I introduced BaekHyun to Kai, he thought I said Bacon…so Kai called him Bacon for a while. We thought it was just his nickname for him, but when there was this time that we were signing up for something and we asked him to write our names, he wrote Byun Bacon.

 

“Then when we were being called, BaekHyun wondered why he wasn’t called and approached the coordinator. He looked at the list and saw that after I, Kai and ChanYeol’s name, Byun Bacon was written. So, there~”

 

I was laughing, and so was LuHan. It happened years ago when we were in middle school. I was in my first year in middle school, BaekYeol in their second and SuHo in this last. It still makes me laugh everytime I remember it; the rest was laughing too…except for BaekHyun. They’re actually all my hyungs. How we became friends, I’m not really sure. I think it was through my cousin, Do KyungSoo (who is now running. He waved at me and shouted “Later!” then ran again), because he was friends with SuHo and BaekHyun…they were all in the school’s singing band. KyungSoo introduced me to SuHo then SuHo introduced me to BaekHyun then when he entered college…he met ChanYeol. They are dorm roommates so…

 

“Fine! Laugh all you want~” BaekHyun pouted then ChanYeol comforted him. He shrugged his hand from his shoulder and smiled at LuHan. “I don’t mind if you call me Bacon, I like you. Unlike them~” he gestured to us, we gave him a frown.

 

“You don’t like us?” we asked, simultaneously.

 

He shrugged and drank from his water bottle. He loves us, I know that.

 

LuHan nodded at him and said, “Thanks, Bacon” before I proceeded to ChanYeol.

 

“And this is Park ChanYeol hyung. BaekHyun hyung’s roommate, boyfriend and breakfast duo.”

 

The both of them blushed when I mentioned boyfriend. They’re still kinda new so they’re not yet used to it. We never thought that they’d be together. I mean, from what we knew…us four (well, five. My cousin’s included in the group), are all straight. But then, BaekHyun started to act weird around ChanYeol then when I and SuHo confronted him…he confessed that he liked ChanYeol.

 

After that, ChanYeol noticed and started to act weird also. We later found out that in their room, ChanYeol confessed and that’s how it all started. What happened next…I didn’t know. I didn’t wanna know. Anyway, so though we are straight….we decided to accept them. Friends are friends, right? But now I’m…

 

“KIM JONGIN!” KyunSoo’s voice brought me back to reality.

 

“What?” I exclaimed, “Why were you running?”

 

“I needed to pass a project, I almost didn’t.” he replied, panting, “You were spacing out.”

 

“Huh?”

 

“Why don’t you two sit down?” SuHo suggested, we nodded and sat next to each other.

 

LuHan sat a bit far from me which, is odd. Since we met, he’s always been close to me…and this is new. I tried to hold his hand but I think he noticed as he placed his hands in the middle his knees, tucking them in.

 

“Hyu~” I was cut off with KyungSoo sitting in between us.

 

“Su…oh~” his attention was caught by LuHan, “Hello.” He said to him, “I don’t think we’ve met.”

 

LuHan nodded, “I’m LuHan. Kai’s friend.”

 

“LuHan~” KyungSoo thought, “You’re name’s kinda foreign.”

 

He chuckled, “It is. I’m Chinese.”

 

“Oh! Haha. NiHao!” KyungSoo tried to squint his big eyes to make him look Chinese, which did not. LuHan hyung was laughing whilst I can’t help but feel jealous. He was avoiding me and here’s KyungSoo, sitting in between us. “By the way, I’m Do KyungSoo. I’m Kai’s cousin. You can call me D.O.”

 

He reached for a hand shake, LuHan shook it. Why won’t he hold my hand and he’s shaking KyungSoo’s?

 

“Uhm, so…do all your classes start at 10?” LuHan asked, I didn’t answer…I know the questioned isn't intended for me. I looked for something to distract me, I saw a bag of chips infront of BaekHyun.

 

“Hyung” I waved a hand at him, “May I?” I gestured at the snack. He nodded and continued his conversation with ChanYeol.

 

“No” I heard KyungSoo answered, I shot a chip inside my mouth  "Mine and Baek Yeol’s classes start at 11. Only Kai and SuHo’s classe begin at 10.”

 

“Ahh~ So, what year are you all in?”

 

This time it was SuHo. “I’m in my 3rd year, BaekYeol’s in their 2nd and D.O is the same with Kai.”

 

“Uh, as much I want to talk more…we need to go to class. Kai?”

 

"You have classes together?"


"Just this one" he smiled at him. LuHan just nodded.

 

I looked at LuHan, “LuHan hyung.”

 

He just gave me a soft smile and said, “See you later” he waved me off as he was dragged into a conversation by KyungSoo and BaekYeol.

 

****************************************************************************************************************

 

To my new subscribers:

  • Mistah_kpopgod07
  • unknown009
  • loveislove
  • sililflo

a BIG BOLD GREEN THANKS! (:

 

to those who commented, i'll get back to you on the second half...which i'll be posting later. i'm just finishing it. hihi :D