Chapter 7

Gotta Get To Your Heart (My Angel)

 

This is really short, sorry )': I just really want to post something before this week starts. Guess this chapter's full of...angst (?!)

Hope you, uh, enjoy this (:

*undedited. please feel free to point out my errors :D*

************************************************************************************************************

The rest of the day went by with LuHan being anywhere but close to me. He was avoiding me and I don’t know why. Maybe I did something to creep him out. Or yet, REALLY, that waitress from the café told him something and that it’s finally sinking into him then it’s creeping him out and…

 

“Kai?” SuHo brought me back to the present.

 

I and him were in the library, doing some assignment for the subject that we have together. I was to send LuHan home, but BaekYeol offered as BaekHyun said, “I’ll show him around while you’re busy then we’ll take you to your house. Don’t worry.

 

I wasn’t worried, I just…I just wanted to be with him every second of today…especially now that he’s been avoiding me. I want to know why.

 

I gave my hyung an apologetic look as I looked at the paper he was showing me.

 

“What’s bothering you?” he asked, eyeing me with concern.

 

I shook my head and continued to read, well…pretended to read. I can’t really concentrate. I sighed.

 

“Look, we don’t have to do this now if you can’t concentrate. Or I can do this alone.” he grinned, “The professor won’t notice it.”

 

I gave him a smile, but I guess it was a weak one because he gave me a sad look. “Something’s bothering you.” he took the paper and looked at me, I gave him a confused look. “And I think it has something to do with a doe-eyed pretty boy.”

 

I choked on nothing then began coughing. SuHo rubbed my back but he was chuckling. “Gotcha.”

 

I coughed a few more then gave my best ‘what-the-hell?’ look, like I don’t know what he’s talking about but I don’t think I pulled it good because he gave me a ‘gotcha’ look.

 

“What are you talking about, Hyung?” I asked, trying to sound like what he said was not true..but failed when my voiced cracked in the middle of my sentence. Oh how I wish the ground would open up to swallow me.

 

“Don’t play innocent with me, Kim JongIn” he gave me a knowing look, “I know when you like someone.”

 

“Hyung~” I whined, “How can you say I like him? I mean, I’m not gay.”

 

“Says the one who was holding hands with the pretty boy.”

 

“That…that was him. He wanted to hold hands, I mean. I can’t just shove him away.”

 

“Hmmm… So, you don’t like him?”

 

“What? Uh, of course not. I’m straight, I’m not gay.” The moment the words came out of my mouth, it felt like poison; like I was saying the meanest things on earth. I didn’t wanna deny, but…I didn’t also want to admit that…that I’m that.

 

“Really? Then if that’s the case…” he leaned on his seat. I looked at him, he was looking at me thoughtfully, “then will it be okay if I asked him out?”

 

“You…what?” what? Seriously, what? He’s going to ask LuHan out? As in out…on a date? “Like, on a date?” I asked, I can’t keep it.

 

He nodded. “Well, yeah. That doesn’t bother you, doesn’t it?”

 

“But hyung…you’re…?”

 

“I wasn’t…but, I guess LuHan has that something that can turn me into…something.”

 

I held a breath, I didn’t know what to say. I just turned my back against him then stared at our assignment, suddenly interested. But then, he’s going to ask LuHan out. That can’t happen. I won’t let that happen. But, should I admit it now? Should I tell SuHo that I like LuHan and that he’s mine and he can’t ask him out? But…that would be selfish of me, wouldn’t it be? I’m not even sure if LuHan likes me…or that if he’s gay or…wait, the latter part is kind of obvious; but I can’t just judge him on how he looks like or how he acts. Gyaaa! I’m going crazy.

 

“Kai…” I wanted to punch SuHo hyung now.

 

I ‘hmmmed’ in response, letter my feelings cool down.

 

“You alright? You’re hyperventilating.”

 

I sighed, “I’m fine. I just…can I just make this at home?” I gestured at the papers on the table, back still facing him.

 

“It’s a pair work” he said, “Well, if you’re not comfortable here. Then, sure.” He arranged the papers and handed them to me, “I’ll just drop by at your house tonight…after my class.”

 

I nodded and stood up, “Where are you going?”

 

“Away.”

 

“What? Don’t you have 2 more classes?”

 

I sighed, again. “I’ll skip for today, I’m not in the mood for class.”

 

I heard him chuckle, but I ignored it. “Okay.”

 

I hate myself today. I hate myself for everything since I woke up this morning. I hate…I hate myself.

 

I was walking towards the gates when I received a message, it was from LuHan hyung.

 

From: My Angel♥

Hey, Kai~ I’m home already. Bacon and ChanYeol dropped me off after we had dinner.

Speaking, don’t skip dinner, okay? They told me you’ll finish at around 8:30 and it’s your break right now. Buy some snacks or something, okay?

Take Care~~^^

 

I smiled, but that smile turned into a frown as I closed the message and slid my phone into my front pocket. I know I should reply but…

 

But nothing…I’ll reply.

 

To: My Angel♥

Okay, I will. Thanks. Rest, I know you had a tiring day. I’ll see you if you’re still awake.

 

It was short and not what I wanted to say. I just sighed and replaced my phone in my front pants pocket. I wasn’t going to go to class anymore, I’m not hungry and I’m not yet ready to go home. I’ll just go home when he’s already asleep. I’m not yet ready to face him, especially after that talk with SuHo.

 

I breathe in the cool night air and walked towards the direction of the gates—my dance studio in my mind.

 

************************************************************************************************************

 

There. Chapter 7. Short, even I am somewhat well...hanging :D

To my new Subscribers:

  • AiKi21
  • Noriko1
  • rmfn1330
  • Mayumjide

A Big Bold Green THANKS!! :D

And to those who commented:

  • bubbleees: hehe thanks thanks! that most likely will be BaekHyun's role. *oops spoiler. lol* hope you enjoyed this. (:
  • dwiananing: you're welcome. and thank you for reading <3
  • SS501angel: haha me tooo~ i want them to confess soon and just be together...but i guess...i don't know..there's a lot in my mind that's instore for them. lol. thanks for reading (:
  • sililflo: (: because Luhannie is...hahah :D thanks for reading (:
  • helloimrayn: haha youre welcome. and thanks for reading. i'll try to reveal more of LuHan's feelings...soon (:
  • Mistah_kpopgod07: haha thanks~ hope you enjoyed this and continue to read (: stop laughing at yourself, you know you love KaiHan. Lol (:
  • Mayumijade: haha. thanks for reading it in one go, here one more :D KaiHan feels are just so overwhelming :D thanks for reading (:
  • coollddmonnssttaarrr: hehe. thaaanks (: i hope your KaiLu ship won't stop sailing <3

and here's a little something. i just wanted to FEEL how it would look like if they were texting each other ♥