Chapter 6 (PART 2)

Gotta Get To Your Heart (My Angel)

Here's the second half! And it's in LUHAN'S POV! yey me! hihi

anyhooo~ i think this chapter is a little boring, since i'm having a hard time writing it in LuHan's POV. i'm having urges to declare my LOVE for him, but it's his POV...he can't declare his love for himself. LOL. anyway..yea, i hope you enjoy this chapter and...suggestions, corrections and everything is always welcome ;D

 

******************************************************************************************************************************

 

 

As soon as Kai and SuHo left us, ChanYeol and D.O began asking me questions on:

  • ·         How did you meet Kai? (Our mom’s are friends, best friends)
  • ·         How old are you? (I’m 22)
  • ·         Why don’t you look 22? (I shrugged, I don’t even know the answer)
  • ·         Are you studying? (At the moment, no)
  • ·         Why? (I’m resting and planning on shifting to a different course)

 

“Do you like Kai?”

 

Bacon’s question caught me off guard. No wonder he’s not questioning with D.O and ChanYeol, he was waiting for the perfect moment to ask that question.

 

I just smiled and tried to act collected, “He’s a friend, so, yea…I like him.” True, though.

 

Bacon rolled his eyes and I found this amazing. I like Bacon. He’s cute…and pretty. And, I just like him.

 

“You sound like me when I was denying that I like ChanYeol” he said, which made me laugh. I really like him.

 

I just shrugged and decided to not answer the question.

 

“Hey, you didn’t explain the other half of the breakfast duo” I asked, turning their attention away from Bacon’s question to me.

 

“HAHA! That’s a good one” it was D.O “Well you see. It’s ChanYeol’s own fault why he got the nickname.”

 

ChanYeol cleared his throat in annoyance and shove a few chips inside his mouth. D.O looked at him with wide eyes; then looked back at me.

 

“Anyway, it was in English class in their first year in college. The teacher made him read “Egg Yolk” but then he read it as “Egg Yeol” which wasn’t really noticeable since, you know…English isn’t our first language. But Bacon here noticed and with it. We were eating lunch when BaekHyun saw eggs on Kai’s plate then laughed at ChanYeol. Calling him eggyeol. So, that’s how it started.”

 

I see BaekHyun controlling his laughter while ChanYeol was threatening to kiss him in public if he did laugh.

 

“You’re cute” I told the both of them, which made them blush.

 

We went quiet for a while then my thoughts went to Kai.

 

I guess he doesn’t like me back. I mean, for the past few days…I was hoping that he liked my back. Since, he was all blushing and being shy when I’m close. And he accepts my hugs and he holds my hand but…I guess he’s just being nice and…well.

 

“LuHan, we need to go” D.O said, making me look at him with thoughtful eyes. Realizing, I looked away. Then fidgeted with my phone.

 

“Oh, yea? I said, not thinking.

 

D.O nodded, “Yea. But we don’t wanna lea~”

 

“I’ll stay with him.” Bacon offered.

 

“No” I waved my hand, “It’s okay. I’ll just stay here and wait for any of you to be free.”

 

Bacon shook his head and walked to my side of my table then pulled me to stand up, “I’ll show you around.”

 

“But Baek…”

 

He glared at ChanYeol, “Eggyeol, it’s just today. Please?”

 

ChanYeol just shrugged as Bacon went to give him a hug and a peck on the lips, making ChanYeol’s eyes pop and then he blush. He’s creepy, but they’re so cute. I hope I and Kai are also like that. But since…

 

“Let’s go?”

 

Bacon dragged me away from the two other boys and started showing me around.

 

 

We were sitting under the shade of a tree when Bacon mentioned Kai, again.

 

“You like him” this time it wasn’t a question, it was a statement.

 

I don’t think I can deny it anymore, I nodded. “For a long time, actually.”

 

Bacon chuckled, satisfied that he got me to confess.

 

“How did you meet, really?” he asked.

 

I told him that we met just last Friday but I’ve actually liked him for a long time.

 

“How?”

 

“Uh” I felt my cheeks heat up. I wasn’t always gay. I had girlfriends in China, but then…when I saw Kai…

 

“C’mon. You can trust me, I promise.”

 

I bit my lip then I nodded. “You see, well…our mothers are bestfriends, right? So, uh…my mom has always been updated with Kai’s mom…though they’re far. So, there was this one time that Kai’s mom sent photos to my mom then my mom asked me to download it.

 

After downloading, I looked at the pictures. The moment I opened a picture of Kai with his mom, I felt something different…and I had a girlfriend back then.”

 

I paused for a while, Bacon was looking intently at me…I can tell he’s just hiding a smile so I could continue, which I did.

 

“Yea, so. After feeling different, I decided to stop looking and then went to do something else. But the picture of the dark skinned hottie flooded my thoughts.”

 

Bacon laughed and I did too. I can still remember the photo, Kai was wearing a white long sleeved-shirt the he pulled to his elbows and his left arm was around his mom. I thought that he looked handsome, sweet and hot. His shirt was outlining his abdomen and I wanted to melt the moment I saw that.

 

“So…then, what happened? What happened to your girlfriend?”

 

“Oh, yea. Then, my girlfriend began to notice my change of attitude. She said I wasn’t that sweet to her anymore and then there was this one time that she was kissing me and…you know, it was getting hot then…” I looked to the ground, suddenly interested in the grass. I was embarrassed to continue, I’m even embarrassed to remember it.

 

Bacon seem like he was enjoying it, “Let me guess…you moaned out Kai…didn’t you?”

 

Despite myself, I nodded. And Bacon was laughing.

 

“Oh my gosh! What did your girlfriend say?”

 

“Well, she was sitting on my lap at that time. She pushed herself off me and said ‘’, then she slapped me. Apparently, she saw Kai’s picture on my phone and…you know how it goes.”

 

“Wow. So, at that time…you were sure you were…”

 

I shook my head, “No. I still denied it. But then…when my mom told me that we were going to Korea…I got all excited and thought of Kai right away.

 

But it still bothered me and that got me thinking for days, weeks and months. Then when it was already time for us to go to Korea, I told myself that I will not make myself fall and convinced myself that I am still…straight.”

 

I sighed, “But all that crumbled when last Friday…the day we met. Actually, before we came to their house…I saw him earlier that day.”

 

“Really?” Bacon exclaimed, “Where?”

 

“At a café. My mom left me there because she had to buy something, then I saw him enter the café. I thought at first that I was just, seeing things. But then, while he was walking to his seat…I felt that it was him. So… yea. Then when he went out, I looked at him and observed. I didn’t expect him to look my way but he did, out of nervousness, I smiled. But I think I creeped him out because he ran away.”

 

“Typical Kim JongIn” Bacon lay on the grass, I did the same.

 

“What do you mean?” I asked him.

 

“He acts like that when he sees someone, pretty.”

 

“Did he act like that when he first saw you?”

 

“HAHA no. I’m not pretty enough for Kai, you know.”

 

We stayed in silence and watched the tree above us. I felt relieved, now that I have someone who knows my secret (aside from my mom). I don’t want to keep it forever, but if it’s the only way for me to stay away from hurt…then it’s better hidden.

 

“Are you going to tell him?” Bacon inquired.

 

I shook my head. “I don’t know. Maybe no. I mean, I don’t wanna tell him if I’m the only one who feels this way.”

 

“Well, are you sure that he doesn’t like you back?”

 

“Can’t you tell?”

 

“I can tell you that he likes you.”

 

“How can you tell?”

 

“Well, you were holding hands before you saw us…right?”

 

“You saw that?”

 

“Yes.” He smiled, “And I saw your reactions. It was actually funny, Kai being all shy and you being disappointed…you two are just too cute.”

 

I smiled at him, “But I think he’s just shy, though. I am kinda clingy”

 

“I also noticed that he almost held your hand under the table, but D.O got in the way. I saw that you purposely avoided him.”

 

Wow. This Byun Bacon is unbelievable. He noticed all that.

 

“I see you’re very observant.”

 

“And I see your hot mess walking towards us.”

 

I sat up immediately. “Oh. Kai. Why are you here?” I asked, hoping that my blush wasn’t visible. I don’t even know why I’m blushing.

 

“First class is done.” He replied, taking a seat beside me. I slowly moved closer to Bacon, I don’t know why, he sighed. “My next class starts at 2pm.”

 

“Ah”

 

“BaekHyun hyung, don’t you have a class at this hour?”

 

He nodded. “I was just about to go there, now. I just didn’t want to leave LuHan Hyung alone.” he faced me, “See you later, hyung” he gave me a knowing smile before leaving.

 

“Are you hungry?” Kai asked, I was still looking at Bacon’s retreating figure.

 

“A bit” I lied, I wasn’t the least hungry, “Are you?”

 

He nodded and stood up, offering a hand to me. I just smiled at him and jump up, I need to abstain myself from always touching him. It gives me weird feelings.

 

Again, he sighed and replied. “Yea” he placed his hands on his pockets, now I regret not holding it.

 

“There’s a McDonalds close, will that be okay?”

 

I just nodded and walked with him, an awkward air between us.

 

******************************************************************************************************************************

 

To my new subscriber:

  • Nickyyychan

a BIG BOLD GREEN THANKS! (:

 

To the commenters:

  • hokuspokus: his parents are.... :D haha. yea, i think youre right...it's cute the way they are right now and i'll just make it stay like that. i'll just a write a different story for that if my heart will be able to take it. LOL. thanks (:
  • Mistah_kpopgod07: haha, thanks! youve got the KaiHan feels, that's why you read this. and i hope you read more. :D
  • bubbleees: another double update! yey! (: here's LuHan's POV, i hope enjoy it (:
  • exotic_elf: yes, it'll remain cute and fluffy. will be...well, will be. haha :D
  • unknown009: i feel the same, my kaihan feels are driving me insane. lol. hope you enjoy this two updates (:
  • SS501angel: here are LuHan's friends. hehe. hope you enjoyed this (: more cuteness to come :D
  • Taemin-Minho: sorry, just a typo. I'm a writing a story with Kim JongMin as a character...got it mixed. i'm sorry. (:
  • sililflo: haha. thanks for your comments! and yes, Kim JongMin is a mistake. sorry for confusing you...it's edited now, though (: also, sorry that i disappointed you that SeHun isn't one of Kai's friends. But i THINK he'll appear in the story soon. but, that's just a maybe :D about kyungsoo...that'll be a surprise. heehee

hope y'all enjoyed this chapter (:

 

and because my KaiHan feels are overwhelming, i made this for my fellow KaiHan shippers~(:

This is tooo cute. ♥ And now i'll hide