Chapter 10

Gotta Get To Your Heart (My Angel)

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE! >_<

I wasn't able to be infront of a computer the whole day so I wasn't able to write anything.

But I'm posting this before midnight, so...i hope will make it to my DAILY update. hehehe

Anyhoo~ this chapter is not what i wanted to write...but it's what my fingers typed so...hihi

comments and suggestions and corrections are appreciated (:

please enjoy (:

 

************************************************************************************************

 

“Kai~Kai~”

 

I groaned and hid my face in my pillow; shrugging the hand that was shaking my shoulder. “1 more hour” I mumbled.

 

I heard a sigh, “It’s already 9:20am; you have a class in about less than 30 minutes.”

 

This time, it was me who sighed. Who would wake me up…

 

“Hyung!” I exclaimed and sat up, he was standing by the window, looking at me shyly.

 

“How long have you been~”

 

“Just now.” He squeaked then ran out of my room. He squeaked? I laughed as I heard my bedroom door close.

 

Why was he…? Oh yea.

 

Last night was quite, fluffy.

 

 

“Hyung~” I mumbled in his hear, I was sleeping a few minutes ago…but I guess I’m distracted by this angel in my arm. “You still awake?”

 

He turned around and rested his head on my chest, hiding his face as he nodded. I hugged him fully and pulled him closer.

 

“I’m sorry for what happened earlier” I started, “I was just…worried.”

 

I heard him sigh, but he said nothing. I continued. “Sorry also that I wasn’t able to check my phone, it was on silent mode and the vibration seems to have a problem. That, or…I was so into waiting for you that I didn’t notice. I’m really sorry.”

 

Again, he nodded but said nothing.

 

“Are you angry with me, hyung?”

 

“No, Kai” he whispered. “I’m not angry at you.”

 

I pulled him away so that I could see his face but he resisted and continued hiding his face. I just smiled and hugged him back.

 

We were silently hugging for a while when he decided to break his silence. “Are you still angry with me, Kai?”

 

I wasn’t angry at him. I was never angry at him. I was just…jealous. And when I get jealous, silly things come out of my mouth. Like what happened earlier. I didn’t like that, and I’m still wishing that it didn’t happen. In fact, I should be thankful for SuHo…because if it weren’t for him...LuHan might still be out. Or I could just check my phone—idiot.

 

“Kai?”

 

“Huh? Oh” I soothed his back, “No, I’m not. I wasn’t even…angry at you.”

 

He raised his head to look at me then I felt blood rose to my cheeks as soon as I met his eyes. He was looking at me like he was begging me to not be angry at him. I tried to stare back and continue what I was just about to say, when he opened his mouth.

 

“Really?” his voice a low whisper, I barely heard it.

 

I nodded, “Yes. I feel REALLY bad about what happened earlier.”

 

He gave me a small smile and returned to hiding his face.

 

“Why…I mean, no. Why were you lost, anyway? And how did SuHo Hyung find you?” I managed to ask, wanting to know his side. I wasn’t really able to ask him since I was a stupid troll to just shout at him and make him cry because I was freaking jealous. I want to kill myself.

 

It took about 30 seconds before he responded, I thought he had fallen asleep.

 

“I was walking down this street when I saw a bookshop, I entered that place. When I went out, I forgot which way to go and just took a guess. I took a right, took another right, a left, right then straight.

 

When I realized that the street wasn’t familiar anymore, I panicked and immediately called you. I could’ve just asked anyone but then, my instincts told me to call you.”

 

He sighed, I felt my cheeks grow more hotter. His instincts told him to call me? Now I really feel bad.

 

“After 20 calls and 10 messages. I gave up and called Bacon. I was too scared to ask people who were in the area. After I told him where I am and he apologized that he can’t get to me because he was having dinner with his family, he gave me SuHo’s number…since he said that SuHo’s house was just close.”

 

He stopped. I don’t think he wants to continue, or that he doesn’t know how to. I decided to continue. “So, uh, he offered to take you here?”

 

He nodded, his hair was tickling my chest but I don’t mind.

 

“I really am sorry, hyung.”

 

“It really is just okay, Kai” he wrapped around my waist to show that it really is okay. I loved his warmth, it’s so comforting. I wish we could stay like this forever.

 

Now that this is happening, I wonder why I was hugging him. Couldn’t I just, like, apologize to him like what a normal person would do? But then again, I’m not normal.

 

“Good Night, Kai” he said.

 

“Hyung~” no response, guess he’s already asleep, “Sweet dreams”

 

 

I yawned and stretched then went out to get ready for the day.

 

 

“Good morning, mom” I greeted as I entered the kitchen, my eyes immediately scanning for LuHan—he was sitting in his usual seat in the dining table. I was just about to sit down when the door bell rand.

 

“I’ll get it” I offered and went to the door, “Oh, SuHo hyung. Good morning! What’s up?”

 

“’morning. Is LuHan hyung already awake?”

 

“Huh?” LuHan must’ve heard because he was now standing beside me, SuHo grinned at him.

 

“Good Morning, hyung” he greeted him, LuHan just nodded.

 

“You’re looking for me?”

 

SuHo nodded, “Have you forgotten?”

 

“Huh? Forgotten what?”

 

“That we’re going to have coffee this morning?”

 

“Huh? When did…”

 

SuHo grabbed LuHan’s hand and pulled him, “SuHo, where are we…?”

 

“Some place.”

 

“But SuHo~”

 

“C’mon, hyuuung~” SuHo hyung was acting childish and it was soooo unlike him. I wanted to punch him.

 

“Kai~” LuHan looked at me, like he was telling me I don’t know what he’s saying. But right now, I didn’t’ wanna care. This was their business. Maybe they did talked about meeting this morning…maybe last night and LuHan just forgot to inform me, or rather…didn’t wanna inform me.

 

“LuHan hyung~” SuHo was still pulling him whilst LuHan was resisting.

 

“Go ahead” I said in a low voice, “He’ll be late for class if you don’t leave now.”

 

“But Kai~” with one hand, I gently pushed him out the door. He budged, which surprised me…since he was still resisting SuHo’s pulling. He looked at me with sad eyes then I closed the door.

 

“C’mon LuHan hyung!” I heard SuHo hyung exclaimed excitedly and I hear his car drove away—that was fast.

 

I returned to the kitchen feeling very much defeated. They just met the other day, now they’re dating. I’m here, defeated and wanting to kill myself. I lost.

 

“Oh, why didn’t you go with them?” my mom asked.

 

I shrugged as I went to my room to get my bag.

 

“Breakfast?”

 

I shook my head and proceeded to the front door, “I’m not hungry”…not anymore.

 

************************************************************************************************

 

So...what do you think about this chapter? FAIL? Slightlly FAIL? FAIL MUCH? LOL

any suggestions on what you might want to come out of the next chapter? i might consider it. lol

maybe another late update tomorrow since i'm not sure if i'll be able to be infront of a computer tomorrow.

so, i'll apologize in advance )':

 

to the commenters:

  • sililflo: HAHA SuHan. what do you think of this chapter. will there be a SuHan? or none? :D thanks for reading. *i'd be really jealous too, if i were Kai. lol
  • bubbleees: you're welcome and thanks for reading. yup, they uh...kind of hugged. lol. but really. haha :D
  • Mayumijade: here's the next chapter! (: yea...me too. that was actually based from experience. fail silent/vibrate mode. :D thanks for reading (:
  • Taemin-Minho: yesss much<3 thanks for reading (:
  • hokuspokus: step forward...and now backward. i think )': haha. thanks for reading (:

thanks for the responses, and i hope you response some more...and more...and more. hihi :D