Please make things right after this... (Done !)

It's Complicated ~ ♥

A/N: Arrgghhh !!! I wrote halfway to this and Firefox suddenly crashed down! Ahhhh !!!! Anyway, We have no classes today (Yay ! for me) So i decided to update a new chappie...which just got deleted haha :Pp Positive !! Good Vibes !! Haha ~ Please enjoy ~ ♥

Oh ! And also Thanks sooooooo much to HeavenWard for the awesome poster I realllllllly like it. Thank You sooo much :))

================================================================

Recap:

"So, Chunji-ah, what's gonna be your punishment?" Oh...so that's what Halmoni meant.

I looked at ______-ah for help. But she only mouthed the words: I-told-you-so.

================================================================

Ahhh !!! Ottokhe ?? Ottokhe?? What am I gonna do ?Aish ~ ChanHee-ah ! Why do you have to do this ?

"Chunji-ah. I'm talking to you. Answer me." Halmoni got annoyed. She asked Chunji again. This time, In a stern voice.

"Ah...Halmoni...ChanHee didnt mean what he said. Right, Chanhee-ah?" I budged him. But still he didint move. His forehead stayed in floor.

"Uhmmm... Halmoni i dont think-"

"______-ah. He will accept his punishment if he really is the culprit. But If he wont," Halmoni turned to me."Then you will have your punishment ______-ah."

I nodded in agreement. I knew it all anyway. Nobody dares to have a punishment from my Halmoni. But ChanHee was lucky, cause my Halmoni let him choose what his punishment must be. I stood up and went to Chanhee. I budged him and i held his head up. "Come on. Your pissing me off. Hurry up and leave." I pretended to be mad. So that He wont do these kind of mistakes again. 

I went with him to the door. And summoned him to leave. As i was about to close it, he held my hand. Still with his head down.

"______-ah. Im really really sorry. It's, Its just that-" He couldnt continue for a reason. I heard sniffing and a tear dropped by my hand."Ah-ChanHee-ah."I held his chin and got his head up."Are-are you crying?" I felt like laughing right now cause this is my first time to see a guy crying ri"ght infront of me. But this one is serious. He immediately shook off and wiped his tears. But it just wouldnt stop. He's tears just kept falling on my hand. "I'm really sorry ______-ah. I'm such a failure." I cupped his cheeks and wiped he's remaning tears.  "Yah ! Kwaenchana." I tried to calm him down. "Dont waste you tears in a situation like this. It's just my Halmoni. Don't cry. Only use your tears if the only option left is just to.... give up." I hugged him. He relaxed he's tensed shoulders a bit. Haha. my words never fail :Pp 

I watched him walk."ChanHee-ah! I didnt know you were only six years old !" "YAH !" He responded quick."Take care." I shouted back and waved him goodbye.

I went to my Halmoni's room. She told me to rest already cause it's getting late. Ofcourse i never forgot about my punishment. I closed the door and walked to my room. I'm guessing tommorow wouldnt be a nice day for me. I went to my balcony and inhaled some fresh air. Even though were not that rich, I have to say our house still something. It's a two-storey house with a large sala. Sometimes, I'd invite Minseo here and have this slumber party. It's a really good thing her parents agreed to come with me in Seoul High. 

I went inside and changed. As usual I'd greet my H ubby goodnight and write in my Journal. "Ahh... 3 weeks here and still nothing changes. Pfftttt. Seoul High was like any other school anyway." I gave out a big sigh and laid my head down. Who knows what- Oh yeah. I already know what will happen to me tomz.

Chunji's POV

I slammed my bag and jumped to the bed. I felt very mushy so I decided to take a shower. As i am taking my shirt off, I thought about what ______ had said to me earlier. After all these years i was crying just to get what i want. And i didnt know that i looked that dumb. No wonder lots of girls like me then, It's just because of the money. MONEY,MONEY,MONEY. Aish ~

After that quick shower i slipped my jammy's in and crawled to bed. I can still feel ______-ah hug. I felt so warm. *sigh* I'm really falling in love now. This time, i'd make it serious. And this love would be true. Well, we'll only know if ______ likes me back. "______-ah ! Jowahaeyo !!!!" 

The next day....

Your POV 

I felt very bubbly today. Halmoni left already and I wanted to see ChanHee so bad. I dont know why but I just wanna hug him again. He felt just like my Oppa, Ahhh... I miss him. He's in Cheongsan with he's band. Hmmm... when will he come home? Ahhh ! I hope soon.

I took my bike and pedalled swiftly. I greeted everyone i saw since im in a happy mood today. I saw our bus to schoo. It stopped infront of me.

Narrator's POV

You were totally shocked . The door opened and it revealed the driver from your last bus ride. It turns out he missed you. You smiled sweetly and put you bike in one of the bus' compartment. You got in and thanked the driver again. This time, all the students in the bus seem to know you. They greeted you and you smiled and waved to them. Maybe it's because of thet Gahee. NVM. Bad memories. There's this guy with pink hair in one seat. You tilted your hair since you never saw someone in school with pink hair."Haha. Pinkhead" You said and sat beside him.He has this hoos covering he's entire face. I asked the perosn infront of me. But he didnt know either."Maybe he's a transferee." You said and ignored him. Infinite's BTD is blasting t hrough you earphones. You bobbed in the funky beat. Which caused you seatmate to wake up.

"Yah ! Would you please stay still? I'm trying to sleep here you know." He exclaimed.

"Oh Mian-hamnida. I didnt mean to. I'm sorry." You replied with you head down.

"______-ah ?" He said which caused you to bring your head back up in surprise. It bumped with his chin.

"Awww...Chincha ?"

Your POV

I rubbed the back of you head. It hurted really bad. I glanced at him and I saw him rubbing he's chin. I tried to help him but he just slap ped my hand away. WTH ?! I observed he's face. Those charming eyes. Blonde hair under thet dye? L.Joe ?

"L- Uhmm.. I mean Byunghyunnie, is that you?"  I said. All of the students looked at us. He took of hes hood and revealed his new pink hair. All of them were shocked. Didnt know that they were riding with L.Joe all along.

"Wae? You dont remember me ?" He said and laid he's arm around my neck. I'm not a fan of his. So i pushed it away gently. Yup. You guessed it. I felt death glares after that.

He leaned in and whispered to my ear. "Why? You dont like?" "Yah. Im a girl. Respect me." I said as i shoved him away. "Woo~, Looks who's talking? You like me dont you?" I made a Im-gonna-puke- right-now face at him. He stuck his tounge out and put his arm around me again. "Just be like this. Dont move nor complain. I'm making you popular. Arent you happy about that?" '"What ? You jerk ! Dont-"He placed he's finger o n my lips. "Sshh. Dont even think about punching me right now. I felt weak cause you left me there and you didnt even said goodbye. Just be quiet and be cool with it. It's just a play anyway."After those words.I felt my heart shatter. I already knew this would happen. But why ? Aish ~ I freakingly need MinSeo right now. L.Joe guided my head to he's shoulder. He smiled sweetly. Awww.. NVM I'm just gonna snooze now.

================================================================

A/N: Wahahaha !!! this is done OK, So please read this :PP Hmmm.. I'm so absorbed in HB that i decided to watch T-ara's too. Wahhh !!! hahaha. I have lots of homework so i have to go now. :PP

Hihi ~ Saranghaeyo ~ ♥ Virtual Hughs ! Again XD