So that's why your here

It's Complicated ~ ♥

A/N: Another Chapter ~ Yey ~ XD Please enjoy ~ :))

"Hyung, what are you talking about ?" Everyone looked at L.Joe and gave him confused looks. "L.Joe, is there something you wanted to say ?" The Yuwon-girl asked. L.Joe looked at her and mouthed lots of words, i didnt keep track ^^. The pretty unnie looked at L.Joe and they shifted glances. Then L.Joe slammed his hands on the table then pulled the new 'cher outside.

 

L.Joe's POV

"Yah ! Who told you to stalk me ?" I yelled at her. In this state I don't care if she's my noona, who is she to stalk on me ? "I have a name Lee Byunghyun, and I'm your Yuwon noona." she said and dusted her coat.

"Whatever, what are you doing here ? Dont you have work or dates or something ? And why do you have to come here? In my class ?" I asked her. She picked up the folders that fell when i pulled her. "Well, I'm not gonna tell you until you call me," She leaned in me making me bend a little. "Noona." She said and flicked my forehead. "Ahh, come on ! Your making this way~ hard for me." She headed to the door and teased me by twisting the doorknob. "Not until you call me, Noona." She twisted more and i kept panicking(?) i didnt know what to do. I have to know why is she in here. I can't keep it anymore. Is she going to pick on me? Is she going to embarass me? Is she- "NOONA !!!" I yelled as she opened the door and entered the classroom.

 

Your POV

L.Joe ??? Your acting really weird lately. First splashing mud on me with no reason, then this ? Something must have striken him. He's acting moody all of a sudden. Oh wait ? Noona ?

"I thought so." Ms. Lee said. "Excuse us for one sec." She closed the door and everyone started to whisper and talk about L.joe. "Do you know her Ricky ?" Minseo asked. "No noona, I haven't seen her anywhere." We all changed glances and thought about who could that mysterious girl be. Is she really L.Joe's noona ? How come he never told us ?

Yuwon's POV

"L.Joe, sorry i didnt hear you, did you say something ?" I . I can see him grow red becase of anger. "I called you, now tell me why are you here?" "Oh, sorry I didnt here, and why would i tell you? Did you already called me Noona ?" "Aish ~ I swear if your not a girl i could have-" "Could have what ?" I cutted him.

"Cry infront of me and tell me your sorry?" He bowed his head. I bet he's feeling sorry now. My dongsaeng can never argue with me. I'm always right anyway. ^^  "I-I'm sorry." He said softly. "What ?" I asked. I never heard L.Joe say sorry to someone before. He could have just say It's all his fault. Not 'Sorry'. "I shouldnt have raised my voice on you." "Wow ~ L.joe I'm surprised. Did that girl really changed you ?" I asked him.

L.Joe's POV

"Girl ? What are you talking about ?" I got fussed up again. I dont wanna talk about me saying sorry so dont even ask me about it. "What's my name?" That girl asked me again. "YuWon noona ! I'm sorry Ok, now please tell me." I gave her my puppy eyes and she smirked.

"You see L.Joe, I wanted to teach you what real life really means. Life isnt being highest among all since your rich, Life isnt being boastful and braggging about anything cause your rich, and obviosly, Life isnt being disrespectful to elders because your rich." Yuwon noona's words went deep inside me. It was true, My characteristics is all what she said. *big sigh* "Do you understand me Byunghyun ?" I nodded. She sighed and continued her speech. "I went here because i wanted to teach you a lesson. But mostly," She reached to her pocket and grabbed something. "Mostly it's because of this." She handed me it. Wait ? The bracelet ? "How come you-" "I stalked you." Noona cutted me. "But how did you find it ? I threw it out." "Your a bad pitcher L.Joe." I looked at her and she smiled at me. "What about this ?" I asked raising the bracelet up. "~~~~~~. I believe she's the one who changed you. I searched her name but nothing came out. I just wanted to be sure." I glanced at the bracelet and smiled a little. I was somewhat happy because it's mine again. "So you came here just to see her ?" "Well, yeah i did. But i wanted to check on you too." She smiled at me and she smiled back. I hugged my noona. "Thanks." I said and she hugged me back. She cutted it and held my shoulders. "Byunghyun, you should give it to her." "But noona I-" "I believe in you L.joe." I smiled at her and we wnet back to the classroom.

"Wait. You promise me you wouldnt embarass me ?" We stopped. Then she trned to me. "Promise." We pinky squared and i entered the room feeling confident.