After Kiss Reactions

It's Complicated ~ ♥

*~*~*~*~*~*Recap*~*~*~*~*
You were mezmerizing the moment when suddenly, the door bursted open. Your back was resting there so you fell with it. You guys were hugging so Chunji fell with you. Then all of a sudden.... Chunji's lips crushed into yours. And he was literally on top of you.

On the other side. L.Joe watched with shockness(?) on his face.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

It felt like the whole world stop for a sec. Everyone has there eyes on you two. Chunji was surprised, he couldnt do anything. He was just looking at you. More like stare or whatsoever. YOU GUYS ARE KISSING !

When you got back at your senses, you pushed him, like every girl would do. You breathed heavily as you sat up. Your head hurts but you don't know what to feel right now. You don't like like Chunji. You guys are friends that's all. 'What's gonna happen now ?' You thought.

 

-L.Joe's POV-

"OMFG. What the hell am I seeing ?!" They....they KISSED ?! WTH !!! you stood me up is soooo bad for me right now. And now they're kissing ?! And you is not even moving. WTH ?!

Aish !!! I wanna punch something right now. Oh ~ Chunji your gonna DIE !
 

Finally, you pushed him. That fall was loud. Is she hurt or something ? Oh GAD. L.Joe. You should be mad, you should be mad.

 

-Your POV-

I grabbed my bad. What am I gonna do now ? What am i gonna do now ?

Chinji stood up and sighed. He offered he's hand to help. I looked at him. He smiled a little. Aish that face.

I held is hand and he helped me stood up. The people around then started clapping. What the hell ?

"Ahhhh... such a cute couple."

"Teens these days."

"The even kissed at a ferris wheel. Memorable."

"Well, would you look at that." Chunji said and held my hand tighter. "'They kissed in the ferris wheel. Memorable'" He mimicked the old lady who said that. I chuckled a little. After that, everyone spreaded out then. No one's looking at us anymore. Finally, peace and quiet.

Chunji dragged me to a near bench and we sat on it.

"So....what happened earlier...." Chunji started. "No worries. We can forget about it anyway." I said resting my back at the bench. "Yeah ~ forget. Uhh.. sure" He sounded a bit unsure. But i don't want to asked again. He might change the answer. :)

 

-Chunji's POV-

"No worries. We can forget about it anyway." Forget ? Nobody said something about forgetting. Aish ~ you i don't want you to forget. I want us to be more closer. Maybe more than friends...

"Yeah ~ forget. uhh.. sure" I replied. What am i suppose to say ? Aish ~ Chunji. Maybe next time :(

 

-The next day-

The house is normal. Halmoni is still busy. School is normal. Nobodies been glaring at me since i entered. "Whew~" I said, wiping the sweat that covered my forehead. "Good. No one knew :)"

"Awww. !" I yelped. Someone grabbed my arm hard and pulled me. I think he's dragging me to my classrooom. I can barely see he's face. He won't turn to me. He kept dragging me.

"Let Go !" I shouted. The guy didnt let go. Instead he slammed me to one of the chairs. Luckily, i was able to sit up on it.

I rubbed my hurt arm and turned to look at the man who squeezed my arms. 

"L-L.Joe ?"

"What ?! After you stood me up you can't remember me ?"

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

A/N: Oooohhh... Angry L.Joe O.O

Hi Guys ~ :D

I'm here ageyn ~ XD With another Lame Update ;D
Oh ~ And guys... I used the new feature here in AFF. SWEET ! It's AWESOME !

Anyname appears magically XD. Anyways I feel sorry for the AFF members that has their names like "25" or "B2ST" or other names that arent their names.
It's hard to read with that kind of name :|
NO OFFENSE :)

I finished Secret Garden ! (YEY! for me) Wahhh ~ Tae Ssun is soooo Handsome ;D Too bad he's gay :( In the series ONLY :D

KEEPVOTING

You guys hate my name don't you XD
And if you can comment it'll be much better :))
©eunjeemadethis Corporations 2011
And yeah i think i need a new poster XD
Love you guys Take Care

Saranghaeyo

untilnexttime:D