Chunji is MY maid Part 2 (A Day with L.Joe)

It's Complicated ~ ♥

================================================================

Recap:

"Annyeong ~" L.Joe stated

================================================================

"Whoa ~" You said in surprise. You were shocked by L. Joe right infront of your house but you were mostly awed by his soo cool car."L.Joe ~ What brings you here ?" You asked in a confused tone. Since when did a rich cool guy park right infront of your house?"I have nothing to do. I just you know ~ wanted someone to hang out with."Again. One of L.Joe's charms. You were captivated by his eyes. And guess what !!! He is freakingly asking you on a date. "Why don't you come in first ?" You said to him since it was cold outside.

Your POV

"Chanhee ~"I called .him. He was still laughing silently on the floor. "Yeah ?""Go get juice."I commanded him since i wanna look presentable to L.Joe. "Why ? Do we have a visitor ?" "Yes, yes, Come on. Ppalli.I hurried him since L.Joe is walking towards me now.

While Chunji was getting the juice, I escorted L.Joe to our sala. The couches was like really dusty since we don't sit on them often. We like our cozy floor. Halmoni and I like gribing and sliding on them. We ARE Koreans. XD But it's a really good thing Chunji thought about dusting them."I'm so sorry. I didint know you would come so i didnt clean a lot." "Its Ok. Nice house though." He said standing up. He's like examining our figurine's and painting. Touching them with delicate hands."Hmmm..." He said suddenly. "Uhhmm.. Why ?"  "Oh... nothing. It's just that this painting came from the Shin's" "Shin's?"  I asked in curiousity. Shin IS my surname. I have the right to ask. "Oh sorry to offend your surname. But they are our rival company." He said in a calm tone. He gave a sigh. And cleared his throat "I knew they settled in Bucheon. How come you have this?" He asked in confusion."Oh..I don't know. My Grandma always brings figurines and paintings home. I guess they're from that 'Shin's' too."I said. He asked if i have like a relationship with the Shin's. I don't even know them so i said no. After that there was an awkward silence between us. It's like he's mad at me or something.  "Hey... are you thinking about me being one of those rival companies of yours ???" I said to him to lighten the atmosphere up. But he nodded."Oh come on. " I budged him. I can here a little chuckle from him too. "For one sec i thought you were mad at me." He chuckled a bit. I was relieved. 

I heard humming. I'm guessing it's from Chanhee. "Oh the juice is here." I said as Chunji entered the room. He was still humming. "Oh ! We do have a visitor." Chunji exclaimed. I pinched he's arm and apologized to L.Joe. Talk about inappropriate.

 

L.Joe's POV

Chunji ??? Why is he in here ? "Ahmm.. Chunji, right?" i said. I don't want him to freak out. And i cant get all mad at him. ~~~~~~~-ah is here."Yes. I'm Chunji. Your L.Joe right ?." "Wait you two know each other?" ~~~~~~~-ah stated as i was about to answer Chunji's question. "Oh yes ~~~~~-ah. He's from the Namsan Foods Company. I knew him since he's tranfer to Seoul High was a big issue. And also the day he brought you flowers in the classroom." Ok, mentioning that made me proud abot myself and i smiled at ~~~~~~~. He seemed nice, Way ~ to nice. But why is he in here ? That's the big question. "That's good then. It wont be awkward now. I'll go get you guys something to eat." ~~~~~ said as she stood up. Me and Chunji said 'Neh' At the same time. ~~~~~~ chuckled a bit and that made me calm down. Atleast a bit.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him sarcasticly. I never forgot about my plan. "Don't be cool like that." He smirked. "I'm still mad about your company bringing us down." "I bet your jealous about me and ~~~~~ too. Arent you Chunji?"

Chunji's POV

What is this guy talking about, aish ~ He's making me mad. But i have to be cool. I cant be defeated by him. "Brag about anything with you and ~~~~~~. But I just wanted you to know that i'm staying here at their house." I said. He's eyes widened. He didnt even respond. "I bet your the one jealous now. Arent you, L.Joe?" He stuttered. "Now, now, L.Joe. You can have all our money. But i'm telling you, we'll rose again and we'll be the ones who'll dump your company this time." I have to admit. I'm still upset about our company dying and getting bankrupt. Money still bothers me. I still need them.

 

"Ddeukbokki is here ~" ~~~~~ yelled. That stopped the were-gonna-fight atmosphere between me and L.Joe. L.Joe dusted he's jacket and smiled at ~~~~~~. He smirked at me. As if he was planning something. After the ddeukbokki, we talked about school. I cant seem to speak since everytime i'd open my mouth L.Joe will interrupt and say something. He's getting all lovey-dovey with ~~~~~~. I made my fist into balls trying to control my temper.   "~~~~~~ah. Can i ask you something?" L.Joe said. What is it this time.

Your POV

"What ish it?" I said still munching. The atmosphere between them seemed awkward. But so what ? Were having DDEKBOKKI !!!"About what i said earlier."I swallowed my food. "Would you hang out with me?" I nearly choked on my food. Is Lee L.Joe really asking me out ? Aigoo ~ Ottokhe ?"I'm sorry." Chunji stood up. "But ~~~~~ and i have something to do. Right ~~~~~ ?" Chunji said while eyeing me. He's nodding. It's like he wanted me to say yes. But why ? L.Joe asking you out is like a once in a life time moment. "What are you talking abot Chanhee?" I said. Chunji sighed and L.Joe laughed. "So....?" L.Joe cutted. "S-sure. That'll be nice.I said to him. He suddenly hugged me. "Komawo ~~~~~ah" He murmured. He told to get dressed cause were going somewhere. I nodded and got up the stairs. It's cold outside so i decided to were a hoodie. [ http://www.yesstyle.com/en/59-seconds-smile-print-hooded-sweater-dress-blue-one-size/info.html/pid.1023820083 ] L.Joe escorted me to he's cool car. While Chunji headed to the door to watch us leave. L.Joe mothed 'FAIL' to Chunji. Chunji then sighed.  "Take care ~" Chunji shouted and waved us goodbye.

L.Joe and I went to a cafe'. It has this romantic feel to it. The candles on or table were all lit and they were little cupid figurines too.  "Wow~ L.Joe this place is so yeppeo.""I knew you'd like it." He said. He ordered a float and  I ordered ice cream. It's weird case it's really cold and we ordered desserts for summer. We laughed at the thought. Then laughed again cause we laughed at the same time. The scene was really cute. I just wanted to pinch he's cheeks right now. It was fun.

"Two cute glasses with float and ice cream for two cute couples." The waiter said. I blushed a little. "Anni, were not." I said to the waiter. "That's what you said." He continued. "Please enjoy" And then left. Good. "Yah !"I said to L.Joe. "Why are you laughing ?" "It's just that your too cute." "Yah ! Stop that.""More cuter when your angry." He said laughing hysterically. I pouted and good thing he noticed that. He stopped. "I'm sorry ~~~~~~ah. It's just that your too cute. It's just impossible to ignore you."L.Joe stated. I blushed a little. No one said that to me. I feel light. We ate what we ordered. We shared and i fed him with my ice cream. We laughed continously. After that we walked to the streets of Seoul. It was really fun. I never felt like this ever. It's like a tingling feeling. I feel warm when i'm with L.Joe.

Before going home we passed this stall with awesomely cute headbands. We both bought one. He got the bear and mine was bunny ears. We laughed and laughed and we lost track of time. The time we noticed that it was already 9:45. We panicked and got to the car fast. But we still feel happy with the company of each other. We laughed all the way home. 

He escorted me to our door."It was fun" I said to him. "Kamsahamnida L.Joe ~" I said and bowed to him. "No worries. I had fun too." He said and went to me. I guess he just wanted too say 'thank you' too. "Take care ~" He hugged me. I didnt know what to do. I hugged him back. He felt warm. He cutted the hug and held my shoulders."Keep an eye with that Chunji." I tilted my head."Why ? He's a good person if you get to know him better."I said. "I just wanted you to be safe." He said to me. He got to his car and smiled at me. "We should 'hang out' again." "What do you mean 'hang out'" I repeated after him. We laughed. He started off. I yelled take care and got inside.

Halmoni isnt home yet. All the lights were already off. I went upstairs and opened the door to my room. Chunji is sleeping so peacefully. I got to him and ruffled his hair. I jumped up the bed and got Chase on his back. I started rubbing he's belly and it seem that he liked it. "You know Chase. Today was a great day for me. L.Joe took me to this great cafe', It was very romantic. It was fun cause we totally knew each others thoughts. We didnt talk much but are laughter said it all. See this ?" You showed him your bunny ears. "It's cute isnt it. L.Joe and i bought this. He has one too. Haha. Today was agreat day. Isnt it Chase ?" Chase barked and you snuggled on your blanket. You didnt change clothes cause it was Ok anyway. Meanwhile, Chunji was awake, and he heard everything that you said.

================================================================

A/N: Updated ~ Haha XD Tell me what you think about it. Comment and subscribe ~

 

 

Saranghaeyo ~ ♥♥♥ XOXO