A Sign?

It's Complicated ~ ♥

 

A/N: Just to make things clear here. I'm just gonna put a "POV" sign if i wanna focus on what the person is thinking. I'll start to put a "Narrator's POV" from now on too. Hihi ~ Love you guys. Enjoy my update :))

==========================================================

 

You POV

I left as Minseo got back to class. As I walked all of the students that passed glared at me. They were having a conversation.

“That’s Shin ______, isn’t she?”

“I think that’s her too. They say she’s new here.”

“She’s gonna be in big trouble. I can heard she touched L.Joe’s hand”

“Yah~ I can hear you two.” I butted in. I can see that they were scared. I introduced myself in the nicest way.

“So… I heard you touched L.Joe hand. Was it soft?” They asked me while leaning in. They were really interested.

“I didn’t feel it. I just shook he’s hand.”

“Oh~ he didn’t scold you?” The girls asked in a no-he-didn’t look.

“Haha ~ He’s nice sometimes. He even chuckled when he talked to me.”

I smiled at the thought of him. The girls continued to talk but I excused myself since I was called at the office.

 

Narrator’s POV

Gahee was still sobbing like crazy in the office. The principal got annoyed and left for a moment. L.Joe was there too, and Gahee’s assistants.

“She..she..touched my boyfriend !” Gahee exclaimed to his mom. L,Joe didn’t care and was reading a magazine.

You entered the office. You saw L.Joe who was looking at you too. He smiled and offered you a seat.

“You see eomma? She’s stealing my boy!” Gahee sobbed more. You were shocked by the screaming and over reacting. You sat near the principal’s table. The principal came and told the vice president and Gahee’s girls to leave.

 

Your POV

“So…are you new here?” The principal told me.

“Yes Sir. I’m Shin ______” I bowed.

“Shin _____?” The principal said, “Are you by any chance related to Shin Yonghwa and Shin Gayoon?”

“Uhmmm...no sir. I’m sorry” The principal was kinda examining my face. Good thing Gahee screamed. The principal then changed the topic back to Gahee’s case. I spitted out what’s my story.

“…I just introduced myself to him sir, nothing more.” After my side he listened to Gahee too. He knew I was the right one since I looked innocent. But he consulted L.Joe just to be sure.

“L.Joe” He signaled him to talk. The principal sat back.

“_____-ah helped me. That’s all I have to say” L.Joe said while looking at me. Gahee saw that.

“See Ahjusshi? She likes L.Joe it’s obvious!” Me and L.Joe sighed.

“You can go out now _____-ah.” I got out and waved goodbye to L.Joe. He seems pretty nice at that smile. Ahhh… calms my heart down everytime.

I saw ChunJi there. He quickly approached me.

“_____-ah, are you OK?”

“Neh, kweanchana ChanHee-ah” I gave him a grin after I said that. He pouted and we went back to our room.

 

Narrator’s POV

After the last bell rang, you sighed. All of your classmates left except you and ChunJi. Minseo has service so she already left. You sat at the teacher’s table and wrote random things on the board. ChunJi gave a little chuckle. He can’t help it. You were just too cute.

Suddenly, the door swung open. Chunji got scared. He says random things to the person at the door. You laughed and offered to open it. To your surprise, L.Joe was there, holding a bouquet of flowers.

“Good thing you were still here.” He said handsomely. He gave you the flowers.

“What’s this for?” You said, while getting the huge bouquet to your arms.

“A sign of gratitude.” He said while scratching the back of he’s head. “I kinda thought of what you said to me this morning. You were kinda right”

You smiled and said thanks to him. You two were exchanging looks while smiling. On the other side, ChunJi was squeezing his bag like crazy.

 

====================================================

Updated !!! Hahaha ~ Please comment and subscribe. Please promote my fanfic too. Haha :)) I love you all guys and please continue on supporting me. This week I'm gonna be reaaaaaaaaaly busy. So i think i could only update on the weekends. I'm really sorry... I'll try my best to update as soon as i can:))

 

Saranghaeyo ~ ♥ Virtual hugs !!! XOXO