Who's this new guy ? Part 2

It's Complicated ~ ♥

It was already two hours of boredness in that clinic. I didn’t know what to do. I was also getting worried since it was only 3 weeks in my new school and I already cutted class.

"Ahhhh!" After drowning myself into my arms, I can see his eyes blinking for a sec. I continued to watch him. His eyes were the most charming ones I’ve ever seen.

"Oh, Where-where am I?"

The guy who was badly injured POV

I felt my back ache in pain. I can’t move or do anything. I saw this girl watching me. He didn’t look like a nurse or something. I can’t see if she’s wearing a uniform cause she has a jacket on.

What happened??”

I kinda saved you earlier. I think you were fighting with someone. Are you OK now?

Why did you save me?” I asked her. “I can take that guy off

Hey, hey. watch your mouth mister. I was the one who saved you and you're getting all angry with me?

I don't need your help anyway. I'm strong. And you should remember that.

You.Were.BADLY.Injured. did you hear me? You were lying unconsious there with lots of wounds around you. And you're telling me your strong? Geez you can't even stand up then.

I sat up. I looked directly to her. “Do you even know me? I'm L.Joe Lee. The son of Lee Changhyun, the owner of Namsan Foods Company."

Your POV.

I didn’t know who he mentioned. So I didn’t make any OMG expressions on him.

I don't know who you said but still, You look like- your not as strong as you think you are.

Are you challenging me?” he asked with big fiery eyes.

Hmmm... ” I examined him. “I think you should rest more.

Look like what? Too tough for you?” he leaned down on me. Shish this guy is getting annoying.

Are you kidding me? I'd definitely beat you in that state. I can even take you down anytime." I said in encouragement leaning back to him. He looked astonished.

Well, well i could-

Just stop it ok. You know your condition and you should rest. Stop thinking about what happened and just shut up. I cutted class just to look after you. Your lucky I'm nice. Or else i should have just left you here if i knew your attitude.

 

L.Joe’s POV

I sighed. Did she really do that? I’ve never seen a girl this caring.

I stared at her cause I didn’t know what to say. She stood up. I thought she was going to leave but instead, she took my blanket and wrapped it over me. She held my head and laid me down.

Since your ok i think you can take care of yourself now. I have to get back to class.

Uhhhmm.. Wait.” I said mildly. I don’t want to creep her out or something.

You POV

What is it? I have to go back before the 3rd  bell rings” I warned him since he might say he’s strong and we have to argue over it again.

What's, whats your name?

I held out my hand. “I'm put name here .” He shook it. “I'm a Senior. Section 1. Room 24 at the 2nd floor

Why do you need to say that?” He chuckled a little.

Just in case you were thinking of thanking me.” As I said that, I pulled my hand back.

I think he blushed. I don’t know if boys blush or something but I can see his cheeks were glowing pinkish red.

 

After that, I kinda remembered Chunji. I also fought with him even though he helped me. Haha. Good times.

As I got back to class, Mr. Park weren’t there. I felt relieved. Minseo
(She’s a girl, not CAP) greeted me as I sat down. I can’t find Chunji anywhere. I wonder where he went.

Where's Chunji?” I asked her.

Ahhhhmm.. Why ask about him?

Minseo-ah, he's my friend” I felt glares all over me as I said that. “Wae? You're freaking me out guys. Why are you all staring at me? Did something happen?

I think we should'nt talk about it here. ” Minseo pulled me outside. “Do you know Lee Byunghun?” she asked.

"Who's that?

He didnt introduce himself to you? That's odd.

"Who is it anyway? I've never heard of his name."

He's Gahee's ex-boyfriend. The one you saved. Isn't that Lee Byunghun?

The one that I saved? Oh that's L.Joe You must have mistaken his name for a reason.

Yes. That IS Lee Byunghun. Campus Hearthrob and the richest guy here in school.

Byunghun. Haha. No wonder he nags a lot. What about him?

"Gahee is really fuming because of you right now. She was crying and she acted like she was really devastated."

Why? Did I do something bad?

_______-ah. You talked to him, carried him and worst, You touched his hand. Other than his hair, he's hand is the most untouchable part of his body. Only Gahee can hold his hand

How did you know that? I was just introducing myself to him anyway.

"______-ah I don't know about you but if I'm on your situation I'll definitely scream right now."

Are you scaring me or something? Look Minseo-ah I didnt do anything wro---.

Gahee's mom is the Vice President of Seoul High” Minseo said really quick. I was shocked.

*gulp*  “Ohh.. so that's why.... ” I looked at MinSeo. She looked more scared than me.

Ms. put name here. Please come to the Principal's Office immediately

I took a deep breath. Minseo jumped up and down. I don’t know why but I’m feeling nervous too. My heart got all dugeun degeun. I shouldn’t be scared right? By the way L.Joe’s on my side, isn't he?

____T^T_______(~*3*)_______:D_________♥__________☼________►_______♫__

*yawns* Uwaaaa ~ sooooo tired.

Another lame chapter I must say Hihi ~

I was able to update today cause I had nothing to do XD

Please support me. Comment and Subscribe please. I feel like I at writing stories.

Saranghae ~ ♥ aigoo ~ I need you hugs XOXO