You two know each other ?

It's Complicated ~ ♥

A/N: Updating twice today ~ And maybe tommorow too. kekeke ~ LOVE YOU GUYS ~ Pray for our boys so that they can recover fast ~ HWAITING ~ (~*3*)

=======================================

Recap:

"We should definitely follow her." I said and we all went out of the store.

=======================================

Chunji's POV

I sighed and breathed out as I knew ~~~~~~ was Ok. I went to the kitchen to find that the fridge was totally empty. I think I cooked too mch last time. kekekeke~ Anyways, I bathed Chase. After that, I cleaned the house as ~~~~~~~ told me. I changed her bed sheets and blankets and sweeped in her room. I watered the plants took Chase for a walk.

Whew ~ what a tiring morning. I showered AGAIN because i was sweaty. I sat at the sofa and watched some TV. But then I remembered dishes undone in the kitchen. I dunno why but i enjoy doing chores in another's house than in mine. Weird ~

I started singing Clap as i washed the dishes. I was in the middle of making bubbles out of the dishwashing liquid as i heard knocks on the door.

"~~~~~~-ah !!!" I heard the door slam open. "Were here ~" Minseo shouted. Well i guess that is Minseo. ~~~~~~ told me that they'll come here. I took my apron off me and hanged it on the wall. "Minseo-ah ~ Your early" I said to her. "Ch-Chunji ?" She pushed me hard and i lost balance i fell on the floor. "What are you doing here? Where's ~~~~~~-ah !" She yelled as she banged me to the wall holding my collar. "Geez ~ Minseo-ah calm down. No need to use force" I said as i pulled her hands gently away from me. "~~~~~-ah went to buy snacks. For you guys." She then breathed heavily and the happiness on her face showed again. "But why are you here anyway?" She said to me as she sat down at the sofa.  "Minseo-ah !!! Help me with your luggage !" Someone at the door said. "Coming Somin ~" Minseo called out and excused herself. I went with her to help them carry there bags in. The other girl has her whole head on the compartment of tha taxi. Trying to reach the other bags. We all carried everything inside now. Minseo laid on the sofa while the errr.... other girl paid the fee to the taxi. She went in and I greeted her. To my surprise. IT'S SOMIN !

"Somin-ah" I asked "Wait, Chunji?" I smiled and she smiled back. We hugged each other.  "Gosh Chunji i missed you so much." "Nado !" I replied and i cutted off. "You've grown taller Somin. Or is it because of your heels." "Yah ! Ofcourse I have grown taller." She said as she puched me lightly. "Why didnt you say you were here in Seoul?" I said to her. "Well you didnt ask me." She said in a 'duhhh~' tone. I laughed and she laughed too. All those memories came rushing back to me. *sigh* Good Times ^3^

"Wait a sec. You two know each other?" Minseo butted in. "Well yeah ~ She's my childhood friend." I replied back. "Somin why didnt you tell me?" Minseo said pouting to Somin. "Well i didnt know you two know each other as well." We laughed and we told Minseo everything. "Gosh ~ Somin. You didnt say you were friends with him. But if the school knew they'd be like-" "Wait. School? You go to Seoul High?"
I asked her. "Yes I do. Me and ~~~~~~~ were transferred at the same time so i knew her." "DAMN ! Why arent you telling me?" I said again. My chingu is now ignorring me like this? "Well as i said. You didnt asked me !" She exclaimed.

Yor POV

"ChanHee ! Open the door." I exclaimed on top of my voice. I kept knocking and knocking and knocking. Man ! Chanhee is deaf.

He opened the door with a big smile on his face. Dummy ~ I walked in and i told him to help me carry the other grocery bags in. "Carrying again?" He said and sighed. What did he mean carrying again?

I entered the sala and there were bags everywhere. "~~~~~~-ah !" Minseo and Somin exclaimed at the same time. They hugged me tight making me drop off my bags. "Hey guys. Uhhmmm......air....please." I said and they finally took off. There were smiles on their faces. Specially Somin. Whats up here ? "Men ~ Those...bags were...heavy." Chanhee said in between breaths. "Let me help you with that." Somin offered to help. Hmmm...somethings fishy~ "Anything between you two?" I said to them because i cant hold it in anymore. "Were friends~" Chunji said. "Well that's clear but being close already?" I asked again. "We've been friends since middle school." Somins said and they both exchange glances. Ok that's cool.

"~~~~~~-ah, come here." Minseo commanded me. I sat opposite to her and the two lovebirds(?) came in too. "You've got a lot of explaning to do Miss Shin." At first i tilted my head but soon as i saw Chanhee I already figured out what she was asking me. "Oh that ~" I said to her and explained everything. From the holding hands to the punishment thinggy. They all nodded in agreement. After that we cleaned the bags and we all cooked lunch together.

Gahee's POV

"Chunji is in there house ??? Bwoh ???" My girls an I exclaimed.

 =======================================

(~*3*)