Different Reactions

It's Complicated ~ ♥

A/N: Hey guys ~ Sorry I didnt update yesterday. But to make things right I'll update more today ~kekeke Enjoy ~ (~*3*) 

==========================================

"Chunji is in there house ??? Bwoh ???" My girls and I exclaimed.

==========================================

Yesterday was a blast ! Everything went great with Minseo and Somin. The snacks, the scary movies and the pranks ! All ended with all of us laughing. Especially Chunji. I never thought a slumber with a guy like him could be this fun. (No,no you green minded reader XD Nothing happened last night XD)

 

-The next day-

You and Chunji went to school laughing and chatting with each other. You both talked about everyhting that happened last night. Chunji was glad your comfortable with him now. 'I'm one step closer now.' He thought.

 

Chunji's POV

We entered the school gate still laughing. This is the first time I saw ~~~~~~~ laugh so hard. Haha. It's so cute. ^^ And another thing happened good this morning. She offered me juice and we ate breakfast together !!! I can die because of super happiness right now. Ahhh... ~~~~~~~ you make my day more than complete.

As we were parking our bikes, I heard one of the girls talk ahead of us.."Isnt that ~~~~~~"  "Yeah that's her alright. She's such a flirt ! Making Chunji stay at her house." Wait. BWOH ?? "Neh ~ I know right !"  I gulped and felt my heart beat fast. Ahh !! Eottokkaji ??

"ChanHee, you Ok ?" ~~~~~~ asked me. "Yeah, Im fine." "Let's go then." She said and dragged me by the err.... arm. But i guess i should be happy with that right ? She's seeing me as a friend now. Not a maid XD

"Why are all this people gossiping ? Did a rumor broke out ?" ~~~~~~ asked me. "Mollayo~" I said and contined to the classroom door. I turned around to ask ~~~~~~ if i could sit with her. But she was there standing at the spot where the bulletin board was. I ran to her and budged her. "~~~~~~ !!! Back on earth !!" I said waving my hand infront of her. "Ch-Chanhee !!! What is this ?" She said screaming. I faced the bulletin board and I was shocked too::

_______________

 

ChunJi and

~~~~~~~

 

Leaving Together ?!

_______________

 "Who did this ?" ~~~~~ exclaimed while tearing the posters down. It was all around campus. I think everyone in the school knows it now. That's how fast rumors spread here in Seoul High.

Your POV

What the eff ??? Who posted this ??? Awww... men !  ChanHee is there. ....laughing ?

"Come on Chunji help me with this." I screamed and contined tearing down the posters. Chunji's eye's glistened. "What now?" I said to him. "Y-you called me Chunji ?" He said and held my shoulders looking staright to my eyes. "I was panicking(?) then!" "Hey everyone !!!!!!" Chunji shouted. "~~~~~~ called me CHUNJI !!!!!!" He said and jumped in circles while holding my hand. Gosh ! He's making this rumor thinggy way ~ difficult for me.

I stomped all the way to my seat. I dont care if everyone's staring at me. I'm mad right now. "~~~~~~~-ah !" ChanHee called. I ignored him. He walked towards me and sat beside me. "Your not mad, are you?" I rolled my eyes at him and turned the other way, "Dont talk to me." I said. He held my shoulders from the back and started budging me. "Mianhae ~~~~~~-ah !!! I'm just so happy you called me by the name i wanted you to call me." He said. I turned to him and gave him a pfffttt-yeah-right look. He pouted and placed his chin at the table. "Trying to be cute?" I asked him and he faced me. "Why? you like it?" I pushed him and he just laughed. "Truce ?" He said and lifted his right hand. "What do you mean truce?" "You masked me with wipped cream last night and embarrased me. So... truce?" He said again. "Fine." I said and shook his hand. He chuckled and all of our classmates shot me death glares. "Dont worry about them ~~~~~-ah. I won't let them hurt you anyway." Chunji stated.

L.Joe's POV

The bracelet was delivered to me this morning. Hmmm...I cant wait to give this to ~~~~~~.

I entered our building happily. I dont know but i think i cant wait to see ~~~~~~ today. ^^

There were lots of papers flying everywhere. Im too lazy to pick up one so i continued to the door. "Annyeong L.Joe Hyung ~" Ricky called me. I nodded at him. I was about to go to my seat when i saw Chunji sitting there. I frowned a little as i sat with Ricky. "Hey hyung." He called me. "What?" "Did you know the rumor?" "Ricky ! Your gossiping now?" "No. no hyung. You see ~~~~~~ and Chunji. They're leaving together !" He said to me with big eyes, leaning, waiting for my answer. "Yes, I knew that already." He pouted a little and got away from me. I chuckled and showed him the bracelet. "Uwaaaa~ hyung!" He exclaimed. I shusshed him. "This is for ~~~~~~." I said smiling at the bracelet. "Well obviously. She has her name written on it." I laughed and sighed after. "How do I give this to her?" I asked Ricky. "Right now?" He asked in a gloomy tone. "Why ? Is something wrong with it?" I said examining the bracelet. "No hyung, It's just that," He paused and look at ~~~~~~. "I think Chunji and ~~~~~~ are you know." "No, theyre not Ricky. Trust me. I've talked to ~~~~~~. There's nothing going on between them." "But i saw them earlier this morning. They were laughing together. Even holding hands. I dont think this is the right time to give that to her hyung." Ricky said. I looked at them again. They were indeed happy with each others company. I clenched my fist. But why am I feeling like this? 'Remeber L.Joe. Your just gonna play with her. Nothing more.'

==========================================

L.Joe T^T XD