Too dumb to think of a title :))

It's Complicated ~ ♥

A/N: Eunjee Is Back ! XDD Annyeong everyone. We went to my Ommoni so i didnt attend school. Good thing they have laptops here. I'm worried though, since i may miss lessons. Anyways please enjoy this update ~ Hihi ^^

================================================================

Recap:

L.Joe guided my head to his shoulder. He smiled sweetly to me. Aww... I'm just gonna you know, snooze now. Dont waste the moment.

================================================================

Your POV

I woke up already in our classroom. I saw Pinkhead by my side. He too was sleeping. How cute. I ruffled his hair. It still feels soft though. I looked at him. Why am I feeling like this ? Argghhh ! Change Topic.

"Minseo-yah, have you seen ChanHee anywhere?" I asked her. Minseo was by my left doing homework in school since we still have 20 minutes to spare. 

"Uhmmm...no, you should be with him right?" I looked all over me. But still no sign.

"Well, yeah. That's why I am asking you". ^^" I said with a little laugh. She pointed at my back. I saw L.Joe. She kept pointing. Where exactly ?

"You know you can just tell me instead of just pointing to random things." I told her.

"From who did that jacket come from anyway?"She said. I looked at my back and yeah there was a jacket there. I looked at L.Joe. He still have his jacket on. I'm guessing it's from Chunji. Since it's navy blue and it smells like him. Fresh and Preppy.

"How did this get here?"I said smiling. Where is Chunji? I asked our secretary and she said Chunji went outside with he's bag. Cutting ey, Tsk tsk tsk. But more than that. Did he left without a jacket on? It's snowing outside. Even if were in the room it's still cold. Oh my, I'm worried.

I left the room and went to every corner Chunji may go. The rooftop, the library, the computer lab. Still no sign of him. I went back to our room cause it's about to ring. All of my classmate are there alrady. I sat and put my chin on the table. I sighed heavily, wondering where Chunji could be.

I woke up L.Joe. I started rufflng he's hair and budging him. I laughed everytime he'd complain. He finally sat up.

L.Joe's POV

"YAH ! What's your problem? Everytime I'm with you you'd wake me up. You're getting annoying ______-ah. Stop it." I told her. I tried to sound super angry. But what did she do? She laughed at me.

"Ahahahaha !!! Are you angry Byunghyun? Wake up already Pinkhead."  She told me in between laughs. I can't help but smile too. She laughed harder cause my mood changed in a sudden. She said 'FAIL' many times at my face. Her laughter is being heard all over the room. Wahah ! Kyeopta ~

"Yah ! You wont stop won't you !" I started tickling her.

"Yah ! Stop it ! Yah ! Byunghyun!!" She said again in between laughs, but this time. I'm making her suffer. She started hitting me.

"I wont stop till you say your sorry." I said and started tickling her even more.

"YAH ! I,I'm - Ahhhh !"______exclaimed. I was holding her hips so i fell with her. My lip s touched the floor. (A/N: No,no, not kissing yet ^^) My neck hurted as well. I started moving ....

Narrators POV

Your back hit the floor hard. Add the weight of L.Joe. Oh wait, L.joe ? On top of you ? You cant say anything. He started lifting himself and was scratching the back of he's head. He finally realized that he was on top of you. You were shocked yourself, so both of you cant say a word.

Your POV

He has the most charming eyes. He looked me in the eye. I felt my heart thumping inside me. Why am I feeline ? Is this - no, dont even think about it ______-ah. Get yourself together.

L.Joe's POV

I'm looking at her right now. Her face has this perfect complexion. Her eyes. Her face. OMO L.Joe-yah. This is all just a play. Dont fall for her.

All of them were glaring at us. Why cant i move Aish~ Mr. Han came in and saw us. _______ started shaking her head. More like cursing or something. I stood up and dusted my jacket. I offered my hand and she took it. We sat and started the class. We were like that until the end of school. She didnt even look at me once. _______-ah are you mad ?

Gahee's POV

Aish~ that flirt. She touched L.Joe's hair. Ahhh ! How can she make my Byunghyun smile like that. Sh*t that girl. If she continues this. She'll meet hell.

Your POV

After class, I asked Minseo if she could come over to our house cause i badly need someone to talk to. She said maybe in Saturday. I nodded and went to the bike rack. My bike isnt there ! I just left it there after the bus ride. Oh no ~ that was from my oppa. I looked over the school. Still no blue and purple bike. Aish ~ What more can happen.

I walked home. Chase greeted me from the school gate. Chase is a pretty smart dog. Gotta love him. As i am approaching our house, i saw my bike there. How come ? I got all jumpy. I like mysteries. As i was gonna touch the doorknob. Someone opened it.

"Oh, _____-ah. Your home."Chunji greeted me with a fake smile on."W-Why are you here?" I asked him."Get inside first. I't cold."

"You have a LOT of explaining to do sir." I started. "Didnt you know i was worried? I looked all over the school for you. What struck your mind to cut classes and come here?" I said. My mouth was like a machine gun. I just cant help it. I need answers. "Well you see, I thought of what you said to me yesterday. I kinda did it." "What do you mean?" "The punishment. I accepted it."Chunji replied. "Are you out of your mind ? You did that? WTH ! Your out of your mind ChanHee. Seriously. And why didnt you said anything to me?" I asked him. Holy cheese and crackers what was he thinking."The jacket. Did you see it." "Yup I did. But that's not-" "I cared didnt I, I gave you my jacket cause i dont want you to be alone. I gave you my part." Chunji butted in. Aish ~ What was i to do. I said thanks but still i have a little temper on him. He said sorry and stuff. but i ignored it.

"So, what's you punishment?" I said getting a spoon of kimchi soup into my mouth. Halmoni might have given the task this afternoon. Halmoni is out again. Working.

"I'm gonna be you all-around maid here for a week." He said with he's head down. I almost choked on my food. Chunji, here, One week ? No way. I have to talk to my Halmoni.

================================================================

A/N: Wahahha !!!! I'm sorry there is no title here. I just cant thing of something. Hihi ~ ^^

Anyways our uniform is like this:

Photobucket

I found this in google and i uploaded it to my Photobucket account. I'ts cute isnt it. Hahaha ~But it's kinda scary too cause the hands of the maniquin look real. >.<

Bye for now. I'll try to update again. Comment and subscribe. Tell me what you think about it :))

Saranghaeyo ~ ♥ Hugs and kisses XOXO