NOONA ?!

It's Complicated ~ ♥

A/N: Wassup guys ? How's everyone doing ? ME ? I guess I'm fine. Nothing much happened this week. And we'll be having our school performance tomorrow so I'm sorry I didnt update. Please enjoy guys ~

Oh ~ And stuff colored like this : (♥) You should click it cause it's a link. [Including this one. I made my Foreword prettier.]

-The next day-

L.Joe hesitated to go to school but his noona urged him. 'Something smells fishy' he thought. He drove off with his Ferrari 458 and stopped at a near gasoline station to fill up. As he was about to start the engine he saw you humming around the sidewalk. He didnt see Chunji behind you which was odd to him. 'Maybe the punishment is over' he thought. He refused to approach you since he wanted you know that his mad at you. But he did it anyway ~

L.Joe's POV

Aish ~ ~~~~~~-ah, I have to ignore you. But i also wanted to talk to you. Damn. What's happening to me.

I drove my car and stopped at where ~~~~~~ was walking. There's a stall there selling keychains and she stopped there. The Ajumma there was shocked. She stared at me as i rolled down my windows. "Well, isnt it Lee MinJung's handsome son. What are you doing here, wondering at the streets of Namsan?" She asked me. Ofcourse it's odd to see a cool gear park at Namsan. Especially if it's owned by someone rich ~ *smirk* I smiled at her. ~~~~~~ is insane, drooling at a keychain. Pffftttt. What a dork.

I got out of my car and called ~~~~~~-ah myself. "Yah !" I shouted, She got back to her senses and looked at me. "Oh L.Joe ~ What do you want ?" She asked and kept her eyes on the keychain. "Your gonna be late if you kept fantisizing on that piece of crap." "Piece of crap ?" She asked me, I smirked. "Well, if this is a piece of crap to you, then i'm going to tell you that this is a treasure for me," My eyes widened but i have to keep being cool, "You just said my treasure is a crap." She bought it and walked away from me. I smirked and got back to my car. I didnt follow her. Instead, I drove past her swiftly which made the mud on the sidewalks splash at her. "YAH !!! LEE BYUNGHUN !!!" I heard her shout and I made a peace sign out my window. 'She's gonna talk to me now ~'  

Your POV

My skirt is all covered in mud ! Aish that guy ! I swear he's gonna get it when i arrive in school.

I went to the schools comfort room and washed all the mud that covered me. Good thing I was a bit early and no one saw me. Or else- GAH !

I wiped all the mud at my skirt and good thing it wasnt that noticeable. I washed my face and fixed my hair and got out of the bathroom happy ~ ^^.

I continued to the hallway to my room skipping and humming some songs i heard from ChanHee. I missed him already. He just went home last night. But he made it memorable. Well for me it is. But if i write it all this story will be longer than you thought ^^.

I entered the room and i found all my classmates chitchatting with each other. Our first subject today is History, so that means I'd be seating with Minseo along with Ricky and L.Joe beside me. Ricky is a good boy. I dont know how he got so close with that Pink guy. 

I sat and sadly Minseo is not here yet. Chunji too. What am I suppose to do ? I grabbed my notebook and scribbled and doodled everything. I was smiling wildly and even laughed silently. That's when i saw Ricky's head right by my side.

"Omo ! Ricky-ah, you scared me." "Did I noona ? Mianhae ~" And then he sat beside me. "Noona ? I'm flattered by that but arent you older than me ?" He made a shocked expression towards me and gulped. "I am ? How come ? I'm younger than anyone here ! That can't be !" "Chill ~ Geez OverActing?" I said to him. "H-how old are you?" He asked me stuttering. "I'm 16," I said to him. I can see him sigh and feel relieved. "but my birthday is on December." I continued and looked at him with an evil smile. He gasped and ran to L.Joe. "Hyung, hyung ! She's younger than me !" Ricky screamed. 'Geez what a kid. I'm way ~ more mature than him' I smirked and contined on scribbling.

"Annyeong ~~~~~~-ah ~, Good morning." Minseo greeted me. Finally ! Someone to talk too. "Yep, It's a GOOD morning alright." I said emphasizing the word GOOD towards L.Joe. L.Joe just laughed and i rolled my eyes at him. Ricky and Minseo gave us confused looks. "Ok, tell me what's going on." Minseo asked and i just giggled at her. Minseo glanced at L.Joe who was chuckling himself. Minseo looked at his cousin Ricky and well he just shrugged. Minseo finally sat beside me and peeked on what i'm doing. Who knows she may get a clue on the situation.

I didnt notice I actually drew Chibi Chanhee. It was cute. "Gosh ~~~~~~ !, You should be an artist !" Minseo complimented as I smiled at the thought of Chanhee. ^^

"Ok, class ! Everyone settle down !" We all grew silent, not even sighs can be heard. Well maybe it's because Mrs. Kim is the most crabbed teacher in Seoul High. Not that i know, Minseo told me ^^. "This week we'll be having a substitute teacher in History." Everyone went 'Ahhhhhhh.....' in a gloomy tone. Well since History is LAME. And if that new teacher is more ill-tempered than Mrs. Kim, we'll all be going crazy.

The new teacher entered the class and faced us. "Annyeong Hasaeyo, Jonun Lee YuWon imnida ~ Please take care of me ^^" Everyone stared at her. She was really pretty and nice-looking. Ricky smirked. "Ha ! I bet I'm younger than her, right hyung ?" Me and Minseo laughed at he's sudden sentence.

Ricky's POV

"N-noona ?" L.Joe hyung shrugged.

===========================

Hey guys ~ Mind support me with my oneshot ? [http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/28294/the-best-moment-ever-along-with-the-worst-one-shot-donghae-fun-oneshot-superjunior]

It's my first one, so i dont expect much comments :)) Well I hope you'd like it.

Comment and Subscribe

Saranghaeyo ~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥ XOXO