Why now ?

It's Complicated ~ ♥

A/N: Sooooo Sorry for the late update ! I was really busy with school and my mum is not helping either. I hope you guys can understand me. And yeah listen to Teen Top's "Angel" track in there second mini album ! It's realllly charming and their voices are worth drooling for. and guess what? RICKY AND L.JOE has lines !!! Wahahah !!! LOL. nuff of the author talk. Please enjoy ~ ♥

================================================================

================================================================

Recap.

............You two were exchanging looks while smiling. On the other hand, Chunji is squeezing he's bag like crazy.

================================================================

L.Joe offered to walk you home. You refused since you have your bike with you anyway, but he insisted. You can't help but smile in he's lovely words. He's not that 'snob' and 'you-obey-me' kind that most of the school knows him as.

On your walk, little chuckles and cricket chirpings was the only thing that can be heard. A car fast approaching broke the silence. The car stopped on infront of you three. You and Chunji were shocked, but L.Joe was mouthing 'wae' and 'aish' on the cars window.

Your POV

"Omo~  " Me and Chunji backed up a little. That car just parked infront of us. what the eff??

Suddenly the car door opened and it revealed a guy who's dressed like 007. Chunji whispered to me. "Let's go now. That must be some kind of kidnappers or something. Come on." Chunji grabbed me by the hand and we walked off. L.Joe didnt seem to notice. So I hurriedly walked off too.

So yeah, L.Joe doesnt care anyway. Maybe she's just doing that cause he wants someone to play with. Aish~ _________-ah, what are you thinking? Are you falling for this guy? NO ! You cant ! You don't know him yet. Oh man.

Chunji was skipping while holding my hand. He seems happy with my company. Haha. He's too cute. I wanted to punch him ... hard.

Chunji's POV

"Yah ! why are you laughing?" I asked her. I stopped skipping and looked at her. She continued to laugh.

"Yah ! Youre freaking me out. Tell me ! Wae?" I asked her again. This time, yelling. Ofcourse it was a joke. She understood and held my hand even tighter.

"Haha." She covered . I think she's controlling her smile. FAIL. I can still see it anyway. Her eyes are telling me. "Let's just go now. I dont want my Halmoni to worry."  I looked at her hand, touching mine. Am I dreaming? Yes. I have to admit I like ______. But i cant tell her yet. I'll tell if im ready. Ill just make her like me too. Then If that happens. I'm ready.

Your POV

I started skipping and Chunji skipped with me too. Were nearing my house. I pointed to it and told ChunJi that that's our house. He nodded and skipped again. I chuckled and went with him. But i saw this fat looking figure infront of our house. I think it's wearing a hanbok she has a dog by her side. Wait? Her? A girl? Fat? And Chase? (It's your dog. *Chapter 1")

"Omo~ Halmoni ?" I exlaimed.

================================================================

Wahahah!!! Short Chappy. But I'll try to update again later. :))

Oh and also for our polls. Chanjo is winning ! Wahahah !!! Oh sorry 'bout that. And also Niel is catching up. No one Loves Cap. And someone voted freakingly for Ricky. Yep. I think that creature cant read. Hahahah . Ooops.

Photobucket

Please Stay Tuned. And don't forget to comment and subscribe :))

Love you guys ~ as always. Please spread this. More subscribers, then im more motivated to write.

Hihi ~ Saranghaeyo ~ ♥ Hugs and Kisses XOXO