A little misunderstanding.

It's Complicated ~ ♥

A/N: Let's see ~ BigBang has comeback. F(x) came back with Danger. And 2NE1 is planning to come back. For goodness sake PLASE MAKE U-KISS WIN AT LEAST ONCE. They worked so hard for it. GIVE CHANCE TO OTHERS !!!.
'ehem' Sorry ~ Anyways I'll miss Infinite. And I am STILL waiting for Teen Top's Return ~ Wait with me ~ xDXD Love you beloved readers ~ Please comment on it :))

============================

Recap:

'Hmmm... well, L.Joe can wait, I guess. And beside's. It's just grocery shopping.' You thought as you nodded at Chunji.

============================

You and Chunji just walked to the department store, even though he insisted in getting a taxi.

"Are you sure your ok with walking ?" Chunji asked you for the 50th time. "Chanhee ~ Kwaenchanayo ~ Aish, how many times do you have to ask ?" You barged at him. Chunji started to talk with but's. "No but's ! The grocery shop is just around the corner. And besides, It's cloudy today. So walking would be fun." Chunji sighed by his defeat. You intertwined your hand to his arm. "Kaja !" You said happily as you dragged him. Chunji, on the other hand, is smiling all the way seeing you smile as well.

-On L.Joe's side-

"~~~~~~ !!!, ~~~~~~ !!! Is anyone home ?" L.Joe shouted as he started to get irritated. He's been standing infront of your house for 15 minutes. Yet he was pissed off already. "YuWon noona said 4:00, Is she playing with me again ?" L.Joe asked as he got his phone out and started calling YuWon.

-Phone Call Conversation-

L.Joe: Yah ! Noona ! Are you sure it's 4:00 ?

YuWon: Ofcourse I am ~ Dude it's a date. And ~~~~~~ is the girl. Why would I lie ?And 'Yah' as a greeting? 'Yobosaeyo' would have been nicer.

L.Joe: Whatever. ~~~~~~ is nowwhere to be seen here. No one's in her house and I'm here waiting. WAITING !

YuWon: Geez. Just text her. Don't you have common sense.

L.Joe: Text her and then what? She may think I'm so into her.

YuWon: Aish ~ Why call me if you don't want my advice anyway...

L.Joe: Eottokhae ??

YuWon: Mollaso ~ Your own your own. Quit texting me ! I hate you ! (hangs up. Harshly)

-End of Convo-

"B-but-" L.Joe protested silently. He finally agreed to he's noona and texted you, which is having fun on the meantime.

-At the amusement park-

"Yah ! Yah !!!" You shouted as Chunji threw a ball at you. "Your suppose to hit the bottles !" Chunji laughed at you as you showed him your angry face. Chunji got bored and gazed to the park.

"Hey ! Let's ride the ferriswheel." He said as he pointed at the ride. "That's the ride that suppose to go around, right ?" You asked innocently. Chunji chuckled at your cuteness. "You havent rode one ?" Chunji asked. "Well ~ that's why i'm asking you. " "Don't worry ~" Chunji held your hand and looked staright to your eyes. "I'm here."

You guys sat together, with Chunji right next to you (probably closer) so that you woudnt be that scared. Chunji helped you with your seatbelt. You weakly smiled at him as nervousness overcome. You sneakily looked down, trying to figure out how high it is. "Don't !" Chunji shouted as he covered yor eyes and pulled you closer to him. "Are you sick ? why are you looking down ?" He barked at you. "I was just checking..." "And what if it's high ? What are you gonna do ?" You bowed your head towards him. "Cheosohamnida."

Chunji looked at you with your bowed head. He suddenly felt guilty. He wanted to apologize so much but apparently, the ride started. You jolted first because you were shocked, throwing the phone out of your hands which slid behind Chunji. Chunji held you down and touched your hands. You looked at him. '~~~~~~, control your self.' You thought.

-L.Joe's POV-
"She with who ?!" L.Joe jumped, by the shocking news he got by one of he's assistants. "Sir, ~~~~~~ was with Lee Chunji. Our assests found them in the amusement park. Around 4:00pm." The asisstant explained. "4:00. With Chunji. In the amusement park." L.Joe repeated. "What a girl. She thinks that I'm that easy ?" L.Joe huffed, blowing he's bangs a little. He looked at the clock which read 4:25pm. "Get the car. Were going to the amusement park." L.Joe ordered he's assistants. "Let's see ~~~~~~, let's just see."