Shockness

It's Complicated ~ ♥

"Omo ~ L.Joe !" You shouted as you gazed through your phone. "What about him ?" Chunji asked you. "He called me multiple times. I completely forgot about our date !"

"Your dating L.Joe ?!" Chunji jolted. "Wait, first thing's first." You avoided Chunji's question and unlocked your seatbelt. "How do we get out of here ?"

 

-L.Joe's POV-

"Here we are sir." Mr. Kang trned arond to look at me. Aish ~ Why is everyone being nosy today.

"What ride are they going in ?"

"They're currently on the ferris wheel sir."

"Then stop it. I wanna talk to ~~~~~~."

Mr. Kang nodded and went outside the car. Aish that ~~~~~~. She looks so innocent but then again he knows how to dump guys. Argghhhh... and the fact that he went with Chunji instead of me. Aish !!!!

"Uhhh... sir," Mr. Kang poked he's head to the car door. I think he saw me litterally screaming at my face. "Uhh...yeah what is it?" "The ferris wheel is currently moving sir. And ~~~~~~ room is reaching the top. If we stop it we won't be able to get them. So sir... we have to wait." Mr. Kang literally whispered the last part. I rolled my eyes and looked at him again. "If they get out, tell me immediatly." Mr. Kang nodded and closed the car door.

-Your POV-

I looked outside the small window and damn were nearing the top.

"~~~~~~, calm down. Don't move too much." Chunji warned me. But the fact that I nearly dumped L.Joe is making me crazy. YuWon unnie might not like me. And the whole campus. GAHHHHHH !!!!

"Can't this ride be faster ?" I asked sonding impatient. "If this ride gets faster, I don't know, we may find ourselves in some kind of ocean or something." Chunji replied. "Can you just calm down. Halmoni will kill me if we fall from here." I thought about it. Aish. Fine. 

I crossed my arms and huffed. I looked at the window. Owww... men. What am i doing with my life...

-35 minutes later-

Yes, yes finally.were nearing it, were nearing it. I looked exitedly at the window and patted it a little.

"Hey ! Chanhee look were..." I trailed off. I saw his face. Gash he was sad. "H-hey, Chunji, you ok ?" I asked him, moving he's bangs so i could see he's eyes.

-Narrators POV-

"You called me Chunji." He said with he's head down. "Yeah ~ that's your name right." You looked at him again. 'He didnt enjoy the ride becase of me. AISH ~'  You thought. Now you feel bad cause you were overreaccting earlier. Chunji must have been annoyed. "I'm sorry." You mumbbled softly for him to hear. "I overreacted. I'm sorry." You bowed your head. And kept it like that. You don't wanna see Chunji get mad at you.

Soon enough Chunji cupped your face. "I'm not mad you silly." He said shaking your head a bit. "I was just worried." He let go and looked at you. "L.Joe must have been importan to you. isnt he ?" He asked. "It's just that i completely forgot about it. I'm sorry."

"Your the one who caused me to be worried but now i think it's my fault." Chunji stated. "Dont say sorry. Come here." He said and hugged you. "Uhhh..w-why are you hugging me ?" You asked sounding a bit confused. "I just missed you." He replied. You heard it and that made you smile. You hugged him back.

You were mezmerizing the moment when suddenly, the door bursted open. Your back was resting there so you fell with it. You guys were hugging so Chunji fell with you. Then all of a sudden.... Chunji's lips crushed into yours. And he was literally on top of you.

On the other side. L.Joe watched with shockness(?) on his face.

 

A/N: Oooohhh....cliff hanger xD You better read more cause L.Joe's game will start anytime soon XD

YUSSSS !!! I finally updated after like, forever ! XD

It's Summer Break Everyone ~ Enjoy it XD

Do you guys know the new band B1A4 ?

I super duper like them. And my fave is Sandeul. And Baro... hahaha XD

Well...that's all. I think i would be updating maybe.... Aish ~ I dunno XD

If i have school, i can totally write stuff. And now, it's summer break, i have lots of time and yet. I dont write much XD Weird me =_=

TeenTop

©eunjeemadethis Corporation 2011

Comment.and.Subscribe

And yeah i think i need a new poster XD
Love you guys Take Care

Saranghaeyo