Dream Revelation ...

It's Complicated ~ ♥

Your POV

"OMO ~ " I said

"Wae ? Haha. I was right ! Your surprised aren't you ?" ChunJi exclaimed with a little "i-tried-to-warned-you" smile.

"Uwaaaaaaa ~ ......  " I said while dazing throughout the whole school. IT WAS HUGE !!!! And I only can see the building ! It was really BIG ! Ahhhh ~ I cant help myself in being surprised ! This was my first time to see a school so huge.

"________-ah ? Kwaenchana ? " ChunJI asked. I can tell he was worried. Why not ?? I was like not breathing for about 30 seconds that's all.

 

ChunJi's POV

"Yah ! ______-ah ! Hey are you still there ?" I snaped at her face. She was steady as a manikin I saw in Cheongsan. I tried to make her go back to her senses. I budged her, pushed her, scream at her face. Nothing ! Nothing was working.

"_______-ah ! Poseyo ! Ice Cream !" I exclaimed. That was the only thing i could think of right now. I hoped she likes Ice Cream.

"Huh .... ? " Awww... Finally ! I sighed and took a deep breath. I was really relieved. I thought she wouldnt come back.

"Wha- What happened?" She said. Wait she couldnt remember anything ?

 

Your POV

I was really ----- Wait i don't even know what I feel. I turned to ChunJi and He looks worried Haha ! How Cute.

"Wha- What happened?" I repeated. He patted my cheeks like I just came from a comma.

"Are you OK ____-ah ?"

"Yes. Yes I am. What happened anyway ?"

"You kinda didnt breath for like 30 seconds that's all."

"Chincha ? 30 seconds ? did you recorded that ? "

"Record that ? _____-ah I was really worried you know."

"Haha. Thanks. Why did I did that anyway ?"

"You saw the school."

"What ? Were here ?" I exclaimed the turned around. ChunJi prevented me but i managed. I was really shock ! All over again ! I just can't take it ! This was like the biggest school in the world.

"______-ah !" I fainted already. "Oh no not again"

 

ChunJi's POV

Ahhhh !!!! Chincha ! I can't do anything now ! This was my first time to see a girl fainting infront of me.

Aish ~ I carried her up. What was i to do anyway. I brought her to the clinic. Well all girls were staring at me. Aish ~ I'm tired of that expressions. I'm poor now OK. Please stop.

I laid her on one of the empty beds. First day of school and she faints ? What the Hell.

"Ms. Shin !" I called the school nurse. She was a pretty lady. I know her since i started going here at Seoul High. Haha. My first day here, I also fainted XD

"Oh ChunJi - ah ~ Who do you have there?" Ms. Shin examined her.

"She kinda fainted." I said while Ms.Shin started poking her.

"Fainted ? Haha. I remember -----"

"Yes, I know Ms Shin"

You should go now. Your classes will start in 5 more minutes.

"But what about her ?"

"She will be fine with me. Now take this. And give it to your teacher since she wont be able to go to her 1st or 2nd subject."

I didnt want to leave. But Ms.Shin uttered me. So I went.

I had trouble finding my room. When I finally found it. The bell rang. I entered and slammed the door back at me. Seoul High was a pretty strict school too. No one should be left on the hallway when the bell rings.

Everyone was glaring at me. I felt goosebumps around me. I gave the slip Ms. Shin said i should give to our Seongsaeng-nim. She was not that nice. I can tell. She ordered me to take a seat. I sat where there was another seat not occupied. I’ll tell _____-ah to sit there :*

 

Your POV

I was in a dream. A very lovely dream. It was like a Prom night and I wore this cute blue dress. There were three lovely gentleman wearing masks infront of me. I was really confused since that was my first time to see boys with roses. It looked like they were gonna give it to me since I was the only girl there.

“Pick one”The tallest of them said. He looked very eager. I kinda examined them. But how can I right ? They’re wearing all this freaking masks and I can’t even recognize them.

“Uhmmm… Can I take your masks off ?”

“Just pick … geeeez” The blond guy said.

All was left was this guy with brown streaks on his black hair (Haha :)) I more like there hair in Clap so I used it )

I picked him. The two were really pissed. Haha ! They’re really cute.

I danced with him. It was very lovely. I took his mask off. But it was really blurry. He leaned on he. I tried to kiss back. When Suddenly …….

“Yah !!!!! Wake Up _____ !!!!”Arrgghhh !! Way to ruin the moment …….. uhmmmm…..whoever you are !

“Aish ~ Chincha !!! Wae !!!!” I screamed.  As I tried to sit up my head hurt so I had to lie down again.

“Oh sorry did I bothered you or something”Aish ~ It was ChunJi.

“You just WAKED me up that’s all” I said.

“Oh … Chongmal Mianhe ~”He said sweetly and pouted a little. Too bad it doesn’t work on an angry me.

I shook my head a little. I was able to sit down now. I saw ChunJi’s effort in apologizing so I accepted it. He told me it was recess time so he decided to visit me.

After eating he guided me to school. The Seongsaeng-nim talked to me about what happened. I told her everything and she was pretty shocked. She said I should be careful more. I sat next to ChunJi and well my first day at school went pretty well.

 

“Goodbye _____-ah !!” Chunji said waving me goodbye. The bus dropped me off and I said goodbye to the driver. Halmoni was there waiting for me and I kissed her cheek. After a long meal I walked to my bedroom where Chase was waiting for me. He barked in excitement as I rubbed his back. I opened my Journal Entry and wrote everything that happened today.

“Who knows what waits for me ?”I ended it up and laid on my bed. My day went quickly but it was fun though. Haha :)) Goodnight Chase. Goodnight Halmoni ………

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

And Goodnight to all my readers:)) Haha pretty long story isn’t it LOL

 

BTW.If you can’t understand a word here please comment so I could explain them all up:))

And also I didnt know why things cannot be pasted here. I am lazy so Yep this is what you get :))

Thanks to my readers:)) Please Enjoy This Chapter :))