He knew

It's Complicated ~ ♥

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*Recap*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"L-L.Joe ?"

"What ?! After you stood me up you can't remember me ?"

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I saw a different L.Joe. He's fumming in anger right now ~ Is he really that mad that i left him ?

"L.joe, I'm sorry. I forgot the time and-"

"And had fun with Chunji ?!"

"Chunji ?!" OMAGosh he knows ?!
"How did you...L.Joe i can explain.

"Explain what ?! The ferris wheel thing ? You choosing Chunji over me ?!"

"L.Joe what are you talking about ? Chunji and i are just friends."

"Just friends ?! Then how do you explain-"

"L.Joe could you please not shout at me ?"

"How could i not shout ?! Your totally pissing me off you"

"I'm pissing you off ?! There's a more nicer way of saying things to me but what did you do ? You pushed me instead. Wow ~ Now i know why you have no girlfriend. Youre not patient ! You can't even wait ! And then you start hurting people ! Wheres the kind L.Joe that i knew ?!"

"You ask yourself ! You're the reason why I'm like this."

"Then tell me why ! TELL ME !"

L.Joe sat at infront of me. He has his head down. He's madness spreaded over me. Now i feel mad towards him too.

"Are you gonna tell me or what ?" I asked. In an angry tone ofcourse. I heard him sigh. That's right. Let gilt build over you.

"I saw you and Chunji kissing." He said. Almost a whisper. I was shocked. Does that mean he saw us ?!

"What ? You saw that ?"

"I said i saw you and Chunji kissing ! Didnt you hear that ?!" He shouted then walked out. He slammed the door behind him.

Good going you He saw. Nice. How can i face him now ?! I shouted at him. But then.,.. ARRGGHHH !!! Why did i even- AISH !

I headed to the door. As i got outside, everyone was staring at me. As if they were waiting for someone to come out. 'They must have saw L.Joe.' I thought.

I walked outside with my head down. I went back to the bike rack and got my bag. I left it there when he dragged me.

"What did he do to L.Joe ?" I heard someone whisper. Instead of walking away, I stayed longer and eavesdropped.

"I don't know, she's with Chunji right ?!" Oh yeah ` I forgot about Chunji. AISH

I ran swiftly back to or classroom. Chunji was there and so are my other classmates.

"Hi you !!!" Chunji shouted and greeted me. Everyone turned to me then. Oh my Chunji ~ If only you knew, You wouldnt shout at me like that.

I walked quietly to my seat. As i placed my bag, i leaned over Chunji.

"Hey, have you seen L.Joe ?"

"No, why ?"

"Nothing... uhhmmm... keep doing some stuff." I said as i patted he's sholders.

'L.Joe where are you ?'

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

WHY HELLO THERE ;D

 

Well, it's May here in the Philippines. That kinda means SUMMER to us. 

And then what happens ~
There's a Cyclone ?! And it's pouring hard here at our place.

Talk about Global warming ~ :LOL:

STILLONGOING

 

 

♥TEENTop♥

You guys hate my name don't you XD
And if you can comment it'll be much better :))

©eunjeemadethis Corporations 2011
And yeah i think i need a new poster XD
Love you guys Take Care

Saranghaeyo

 

untilnexttime:D