Who's this new guy ? Part 1

It's Complicated ~ ♥

Who knows what waits for me?” As I said that, I dozed off.

 

ChunJi’s POV

Wahhhh ~ today was epic. I hope _____-ah is ok now I have never been so worried in my life like that ! I can’t wait to see her again tomorrow. Wait ! WHAT??!!

 ______-ah ?? Why am I thinking of her? Do I …….…. Omo ChunJi ah ~ don’t even think about it !

 

You POV

Uwaaaaa !" Another week to waste. I said hello to Yang Yobbie and went downstairs. I didn’t see Halmoni anywhere. She should have gone working now. I don’t really know where Halmoni works. I don’t even know what her job is. Every time I ask she’d say she would always be fine so I don’t have to worry. I really can’t understand her. I think she keeps like a secret from me. I don’t know anything about me. I really wanna know. I guess time will wipe my curiosity.

Food on table. Eat and pray before going and remember to lock the door.

I saw this note on the ref. I did it and I locked the door.

The bus wasn’t there. I know the way to my  school now so I decided to ride my bike to school.

I was whistling as I greeted everyone that I passed. As I entered the school entrance I saw Chunji talking to someone near the bike rack. Well I have to call it bike rack even though there’s not a single bike there.

As I parked my ride there were girls in pink walking by. It was not formal to wear pink shirts that read “I know you want me. I just don’t care” and brush off walking around the school. I was really annoyed so I decided to confront them. But then……;

Oh _____-ah! Anny.eong!” Chunji called. I said hi to him too. I think he noticed mo looking at the girls.

Do you know them?” I asked in curiosity.

Well yeah. They're popular here.”

Why are they wearing clothes like that? It's against the rules, right?"

I think you shouldnt bother them or something. They might get mad..”

Why? Are you by any chance scared of them?

It's not like that ______-ah. You see, they're the "QUEENS" here." Chunji said while making bunny ears.

So what? They don't own the school or something. Someone should go to them and tell them what's right.

Aniyo _____-ah just stay away from them. Arasso?

But --

_______-ah, arasso?” Chunji repeated.

Neh, neh. I understand

 We walked together to class. The class was still empty since we were early. I decided to put my bag down and take a walk for a while. Chunji said he needs some sleep so I left him there.

Have a nice nap Chan Hee-ah

Ahhhh ~ i said call me ChunJi !

After seeing he’s sad pout I said goodbye and shut the door.

 

Walking, walking, walking, and guess what. Walking! Aish ~ I don’t know what to do in this school. I have hardly any friends and I don’t know who to talk to. I sat at the bench near the lockers and breathed heavily. I was out of ideas so I just thought of everything I learned from school yesterday. I wanna have good grades to make my Halmoni satisfied that transferring me to a hell yeah rich school was not that bad.

“49 x2 – 16 x4 = ..........how was that again? Ahhh ~ Chincha i hate myself. I always forge-----

Ahhhhhhh !

OMO ~  ” I ran to where the girl scream came from.

I saw this crowd of people surrounding a guy who was bleeding.

Omo oppa! You can do it! Stand up!” the girl on my side shouted.

Can't you see he's bleeding?” I exclaimed. I entered the crowd and patted he’s cheeks.

Kwaenchana?” I asked him even though I think he has no energy to even say hi to me.

Help me carry him.” I said to another guy and we took him to the clinic.

The nurse checked him and said he was badly injured. I texted Chunji to go to the clinic immediately but unluckily the bell rang. He said I should get back to our room ASAP. But Ms. Shin told me to stay since she has another patient and no one would look after him. I totally disagreed but what was I to do?

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hmmmmm... Who is that guy anyway? Hihi ~

Sorry for the lame chapter.I was too tired from too many assignments. And I also have to wake up supeeeeeer early tomorrow.

I'll try to update again tomorrow. Then again comment if you can't understand a word here :)) Thank You ~ ♥

Saranghaeyo ~ Please enjoy this Chapter. XOXO