Chunji maid is back ~ !!!

It's Complicated ~ ♥

A/N: MNET . U-kiss has like 57% online votes and who won ? CNBlue ! AGAIN ! Aish ~ I'm mad. XD Anyways ~ Enjoy ~ ♥♥

============================

Recap:

"I-I't's a date then." He replied.

============================

The next morning you woke up feeling giddy. You jumped out of bed and sang random songs. You got your new U-Kiss poster from your bag and covered Yoseob's face. "You know i love you but U-Kiss is just so damn awesome right now." You bleeped as you kissed Yoseob's face one last time. (Don't misunderstood me. I love YangYo for crying out loud. It's U-kiss' fault XD) You slide down the stairs' railing and finished it with a jump. You got to the fridge and saw Halmoni's note there. "Halmoni has been very busy these days." You commented and got some fillets and pancake powder for breakfast.

-Meanwhile-

"What should i where, what should i wear ?" Said L.Joe as he dug to he's cabinet and swam in his own clothes. "~~~~~~ likes cool guys right ? Oh L.Joe come on. It's not like ~~~~~~'s standards are high." L.Joe boasted and continued finding clothes. He thought of what Chunji wore since you are pretty close to Chunji. "No, I'm too skinny for God's sake." L.Joe declared as he touched his arms. "Why am I born skinny ?" He asked.

After like, 3 hours of swarming, L.Joe finally found he's clothes. "This should do it." L.Joe huffed as he took a glance at he's clock and went to the shower. (I'm sorry, I'm not that into guy clothes.) From his room, you could still hear him talk to himself. Yuwon ran past he's room and she heard L.Joe. "I must be cool towards her. Wait I'm always cool." She heard L.Joe sigh as she laughed. "Dongsaeng must be reeeeeeeaaaaaaally worried." Yuwon wailed.

L.Joe got down the stairs ready with he's date with you. He smelled nice and wore some guyliner for added handsomeness. He walked past YuWon which was invading his handphone again.

"Uwaaaa~ L.Joe ~ You look nice." Yuwon complimented as L.Joe walked towards her. "Nice ? That's all you can say?" L.Joe said as he striked some poses. YuWon chuckled and contined interogazing L.Joe's phone. "But why are you like that ? This early ?" YuWon asked. "It's like 2:00 in the afternoon." YuWon added. L.Joe looked at their clock and cursed. "Sh*t. It's only 2 ?" "Guess you were TOO exited." Yuwon beemed, emphasizing the word 'too' L.Joe threw he's body to the couch and sighed.

-2:15 pm . Your House-

"Na ajikdo neoreul jiul su eobseo, Jakkujakku niga saenggakna, Niga neomu bogo shipeo ~ " You sang as you choose what earings you'll wear for today. (I bet you know what that song is ~ XD)

As you looked yourself in the mirror, you began to wonder what your real mom looked like. "I guess i look like her." You commented as you gazed through your reflection. You began to define your features. "I guess eomma has plump cheeks too." You said as you squished them." If eomma did have plump cheeks, who knows what would i have done to her." You then got your head down, avoiding to see your sad face on the mirror. You still thought about yor eomma until a knock came to the door.

"Is anybody home ?" The door shouted at you. You recognized the voice. You were surprised first since it has been years since he came. You exitedly ran through the door, wearing the outfit you will wear on your 'date' with L.Joe. Your walking an errand so you wore it already. You opened the door slowly, wanting to see the right person.

"Yah ! Do you want me to wait here all day ?" Chunji shouted at you making you jump. "CHANHEE !!! YOUR BACK !!!" You yelled as you threw your hands over him and hugged him tightly. Chunji hugged you back and he rested his head to your shoulders. "I missed you." He said almost whispering near your ears. "Do you know how i come to school everyday without you ?" You asked him. Even though you were hugging each other, you can still feel that he's face turned into a grumpy one. "BORING." You said as you hugged him even more. That made him smile even though you hugged him to death. "~~~~~~...Air..Puh..lease...Cant....BREATH !" He shouted the last part. You touched your ear and finally let go of him. "Ouch ! That was painful !" You complained and rubbed your ear. "Well...what...about...me?" He managed to say as he catched some breaths. You looked at him and patted he's shoulders. As he normalized his breaths, he looked at you and hugged you again. "I missed you." He said in a very soft tone. 'No,no. No melting' You thought.

"Seems like your going somewhere," Chunji commented as you two walked inside the house. "It's been centuries since i saw you wear something like that." He added. You chuckled and punched his arm lightly. "I'm gonna be buying groceries and later i'll be-" "GROCERIES ?" Chunji cutted you. "What a coincidence, I'm buying too!" He exclaimed. "Let's go together then." He suggested. 'Hmmm... well, L.Joe can wait, I guess. And beside's. It's just grocery shopping.' You thought as you nodded at Chunji. "Great, I'll go get my jacket." "Your jacket?" "What ? I'm home, arent I?" He replied and brought he's suitcase in. "Halmoni trusts' me. Don't worry." He said as he opened it, and got he's jacket with him. "Let's go !"

============================