Chunji is my maid Part 1

It's Complicated ~ ♥

A/N: Annyeong guys. Sorry for the late Update. Our teachers are giving as a 1-100 test this week. Mianhamnida ~ I'm also depressed about U-kiss Kibum and Xander leaving U-kiss. As a KissME i'm really down right now. Please understand me. ^^ And also Please forgive me. I'll try to update again at Sunday to make it up to you guys. Please please please please enjoy ~ Comment and Subscribe ~ ^^

================================================================

Recap:

'This is the start _______-ah. I'm gonna win your heart for sure.'  Chunji thought as he closed your door for you.

================================================================

You lazily woke up. AGAIN. You gazed at the clock and it's already 4:00 in the afternoon ! You spazzed up and jumped in circles. You panicked cause you hadnt eaten for like 5 freaking hours. As a eating monster that is soooo not necessary. You heard your stomach grumble. Food is necessary in your life. You cant skip meals. You will die if you do. You looked at the mirror and decided to go down.

Your POV

As I was about to touch the doorknob, I rememberd ChunJi. He's still here. I scratched the back of my head in a i-still-don't-agree manner. I crawled back to my bed. I sighed heavily and thought about the possibilities that might come. I got to my awesomely big window to breath some freah air. It has this killer view. Everytime i looked at it, i feel very calm. The view stretched up to this little lake. I can always feel the breeze from there. I breathed heavily but i suddenly heared singing :: "♫Nuga bado sarang suro, nuga bado nomuna yeppeun~♫" (Teen Top- Angel) I looked down and i saw Chunji. He was watering our white roses at the garden. He has this scrunchy on top of he's head. (You guys saw Teen Top with Secret? Yup ! That's it ^^) I gotta admit it was a cute scene. He was even dancing and swaying a little. I didnt notice myself smiling like an idiot. I shook my head and ran to the door fast.

As i got down the stairs, an idea popped in my head.  "Yes ! That's it." I snapped. "Get ready Chanhee. Working here ey, your gonna regret that."

As i neared our dining table, i saw kimchi-jun, ddeukbokki, mangoes, iced tea, and fried chicken at the table. I my lips in excitement. This is just right for my monsterly appetite. I went to the kitchen to get my chopsticks, I like my chopsticks to stay in the freezer. It prevents bacteria from multiplying too fast and it's cold by the first bite. ^^ I closed the fridge and a note fell on my feet. I'm guessing it's from Halmoni cause she's always left a note at the fridge, but i guess i was wrong. Indeed i saw Halmoni left. It read::

                                                                    

          ►______ah ~ I already prepared food at the table.

I didnt wake you up cause you

were sleeping so peacefully.

Please eat well. I cooked

this just for you.

                                                Love ,

                                                                          ♥♥♥ Chunji ~ ♥♥♥

Geez. What a girly handwriting. I crumpled it and continued to the table. I prayed and feasted at the food. It was so tasty and delicious  "Oh ... Daebak !" I said and continued eating.

 

L.Joe's POV

Hehe. My plan is working perfectly. Not far from now _________-ah will totally fall for me. I dont now but she seemed easy-to-get. Gahee will be mad and that Chunji will be erased from the popularity meter. I'll soon be number 1. And when that happens, I'll totally prove to my father that i can conquer it all. I can take over the company and will rule over my noona. Yes. My Noona. You'd think maybe that this is a childish reason. But my YuWon Noona is the most embarassing and incredibly annoying noona in the whole world. Haha. She'll soon see.

"Oppa~ Come on" Gahee tugged my shirt."You promised me you'll me to the mall right? My friends need to know that were going out !""Aish ~ Neh, neh, I'm coming"I said to her to stop . We entered the car and we drove to the mall. I can see that this is gonna be sooo boring. I grabbed my PSP and pushed one earpiece to my ear. Gahee kept bragging about herself so the PSP was a big help. 

We entered the mall and there i saw Gahee's apprentice's. The kissed each other at the cheek and went all screaming and gossiping abot each other. "Girls ~ This is my boyfriend" Gahee locked her arm to mine. The girls screamed and started examining me. I ignored them and continued listening to my PSP. Gahee pulled me and she started buying shoes and new clothes. Sometimes she'd ask me if a dress looks good on her or something. I'll just nod and flinch a smile. As usual the girls would scream and the saleslady will shut them up.

We soon entered a jewerly store. It was kinda interesting so i looked at the products too. They were bragging about an expensive gold bracelet at the counter. They were fighting about who will buy it cause it's limited stock. As the commotion continues, something caught my eye. It was a purple bracelet. It has dangling smilies and hearts all over it. It can also be customized."This is perfect for ______-ah" I thought. She was the first one to enter my mind. I shook my head and asked the saleslady to took it out for me. I kept quiet so that Gahee won't notice me. She'll definitely ask me if that would be hers and there's gonna be an issue if i'll say no. I'll just take this slow. I asked to put _______'s name on it. They told me they will deliver it to me after two days. I wrote down my address and payed for it. _________-ah will be much pleased.

 

Chunji's POV

I finished watering the plants and t some tall grasses. I entered the house from the backdoor and i saw _______-ah praise my cooking. I felt happy. She finished eating and i showed up to her. 

"Annyeong _______-ah ~ Good afternoon~" I said in a high tone. I also showed a big smile to emphasize my happiness to her."Tssss.... It's a good afternoon until YOU showed up."She said as she dumped the dished on the sink. I laughed and got infront of her. I also leaned a little. "Hey~ Dont be like that. I cooked you lunch and your like that towards me?"She pushed my forehead away with one finger."Think what you like to think. But i still don't like you" I chuckled in his angry mode. It's way too cute for me. She then turned away."You see those filthy plates?" I looked at where she was pointing. I pouted a little cause it wasnt pretty."CLEAN THEM"She said."But, but ________-ah -""Clean them," She's the one who leaned on me this time. "Didnt you say you wanted to be a maid here?" I swallowed a little.

"Prove it. Prove to me that you can take this punishment over. Clean the dishes. And every plate should be spotless.I'll check your work when your done. So do well."I lost my balance and my bum hitted the floor. I faked a cry and _____-ah playfully kicked me. I chuckled and contineud to the sink. I pushed my sleeves back and placed my hands on my hip. "Chunji, Hwaiting !"

Your POV

I got to the sala and watched some TV. I got bored. And i heard Chunji singing again. It was awesome. I'd sometimes sneak a peek of him and smile. My plan worked ~ I'll get Chunji to do household chores every minute. Haha ~ This is gonna be fun ^^

"Finished !!! " Chunji exclaimed.I laughed hysterically. He saw me and and ran towards me. He my hair but i stopped him. "I finished the dishes madam."He said and bowed."Yah ! Stop that." I said  and pushed him. She started tickling me. I can't fight cause being tickled is my weakness. Suddenly a car honked infront of our house. "Haha." He said after killing me."Dont.  laugh."I said in between breathes."I should probably get that. That must be Halmoni." "No. I'll do it." I said and continued to the door. As i opened it, my eyes widen. It was a black car with the roof folded at the back.

"Annyeong ~" L.Joe stated.

===============================================================

A/N: Haha. You guys like the new poster? I made it myself cause the old one was illegal. Tell me what you think about it. Comment and Subscribe ^^

Sarangheyo ~ ♥♥♥ XOXO ;))