ONE step closer

Neoreul Saranghe(i love you)

Though jiyeon already woke up early she didn't manage to see L, he might have gone earlier. Obviously L is finding his way to avoid her and she is well aware of that. Jiyeon can't be just defeated just like that she thought really hard to think of way to get closer to him. She is determine to do anything now that she is desperate.  She sigh just thinking what she have done to L. She should have told him the truth, but then again those things she just want to keep to herself.

 

As she walk out  of the lonely house she thought of the way to  get closer to him but its not that easy.

 

She have reach to the shopping district of Apgujeong. After several minutes of walking she decided to go have lunch on a Japanese restaurant she saw along the district. She sat on the corner of the restaurant. She noticed several personnel who perhaps on their lunch break. A group of the likes entered the restaurant as well. Her eyes caught a pretty boy, one that is kind of familiar to her. In fact it almost so familiar that her forehead wrinkled while she frowned and try to focus her attention to his face. She can't seem to remember or maybe at the tip of her tongue. The pretty boy might have notice that someone is staring at him so he looked to where jiyeon is sitting. When the guy meets jiyeon's eyes she tries to looked down as if trying to avoid his stare. Wishing at the same time that he didn't saw her or if he did  he let it passed.  But that guy approached her, while jiyeon on the other hand just streaming at her handy phone.

 

 

?: jiyeon~ssi?

As soon she heard his voice she lifted her head, but she doesn't remember where he saw him, tv program? musicvideo? commercial.. it doesn't ring a bell..

Jiy: neh?

?: dont you remember me?

Jiyeon just shook her head.

Sungjong: I was quite hurt about that.. Its me sungjong..

J: sungjong?.. sungjong (trying to remember..).. ahh~~~sungjong???

S: jiyeonnie,, how could you forgot about me?

J: aniyo.. i didnt forgot you at all.. omo!!you changed a lot.. you look more mature,.more manly, way masculine than i thought you would become..

S: why do I have the feeling that you aren't complementing me all?

J: aniyeyo.. it's just that.. aigoo our sungjong-ngie had become a really nice man..

S: Ive heard what happened to you and to president..

J: president?

S: i mean L hyung,,,

J: president???!!

S: im used to saying president since I'm working for him but privately and outside when we are together i called him L ..

J:WAIT.. hold ..pause .. rewind.. did you just said that you are working for him?

S: sshhh..(whispering). you are too loud ...yes..

J: why are you whispering? why am I whispering?

S:they(pointing to the crowd he was with)..

J: so?

S: first of all,, they don't know about L hyung's getting married.. it's kind of secret.. I'm sorry.. and they don't know that i am very well acquaintance of him.. all they know was we were in the same group before..

J: that's okay I'm well aware of that...wait secret? but that manager hyunsik.. and.. yerim knows..

S: ahh only chosen few know the fact he got married..

J: even still it would automatically spread throughout.. it's always been like that right?

S: well most of the employees have already talk about that.... some believe but since L didn't confirm it yet it remains as rumor but of course relatives and close friends knows what's fact.

J(sigh)

S: what's up? did you and hyung fought?

J: nope... it's just that(jiyeon told some of her concern and her idea to get closer to him)

S: That a good idea.. after all you are hyung's dearest .. he won't easily forget how much he have loved you now that you were back..

J: that's the problem.. he keeps on avoiding me,.,

S: i know how you feel.. he is working and you are just left in your house .. as if you could go to him at work right?

---Lagging--  jiyeon smiled while looking at sungjong

S: waeyo?

J: that's a great idea..

S: bwo? what idea?

J: i have to work with him,..

S: (shaking his head) not gonna happen.. it would be a mission impossible,, he is the boss afteralll. He would never let that happen.

J: but i am---- Park jiYEon .. to do impossible is still possible...

S: how can you(mocking laugh)

Jiyeon staring at sungjong

S: why do i have a feeling that i will be involved to get you in?(scratching his head)

Jiyeon grabbing his arms..

J: please?

S: im just an employee.. he is the boss.. he will kill me for sure..

J: but you are also..his dearest...you are the maknae of infinite afterall..

S: i don't have that enough access to get you in..

J: (pout) but..

Sungjong felt sad that he can't give jiyeon his help.. after all it's his job that is at stake..

S: but..  dongwoo hyung maybe can help you

J: dongwoo? how?

S: well for your information his wife is L hyung's assistant in royal global enterp...

J; how about yewon?he is also his assistant

S: he is his assistant in everything,., he has separate assistant in different business that they have.. and Eunbi is his assistant on RGE.

J: i see. how can she help me?

S: you see eunbi(dongwoo wife).. is pregnant .. and soon going to give birth.. and i suggest for that onth or 2 you should take over,.

J: that's right(with bright smile)

S: but we have to convince eunbi and dongwoo hyung about this,.,,and make sure that L wont any have single idea that you are taking over.,

J: how could that happen?

S: That we have to rely to eunbi.. let her convince L  to trust her with hiring the temporary back up for her,,,,

J: what if eunbi won't agree??

S: then,,, .. .. . . . .. mollayo..

J: so we only have one choice right??

S: neh//

 

guy 1: yah!!!sungjonga.. are you gonna join us or what?

S: ahh neh hyung... do you want to join us?

J: im goood..

guy2: sungjonga ,, bring her with you... so that you won't be bothered,, promise you we will behave..

S: join us. or i will get teased..

J: arraso..

 

S: Everyone.. this is.. a... chingu..

Guy 1: e??chingu ahh..

S:  cheongmal hyung,, I am already getting married..

Guy 1: we know we were just joking.. so?

J: anniyonghaseyo,, im jiyeon....park.

guy2: jiyeon park eh? the model? you are still pretty..and as expected you are more gorgeous in person..

J: kansahamnida,

 

guy1: im lee gunwoo...anniyong

guy2: mYNAMe is chae jinseok..

guy3:kang joonkyu...junQ,, hi!

guy4: kang insoo..

J: hello..

 

she joined their group and surprisingly she enjoyed their company,,

After that she decided to wait for sungjong and they both went to dongwoo's house..

As she expected dongwoo prefers cozy apartments. It is big enough for a family actually,, Obviously both of them are surprise..

Dongwoo's face is still the same.. doesn't change that much.. except the body built.. While his wife Kim eunbi.. well now jang Eunbi.. is pretty, according to sungjong she works before at YG entertainment but decided to divert to be an employee of RGE after L took over.

 

(kim eunbi photo)

E: come inside, do you guys want anything.?

S: no we are good.. we came here to ask you a favor..

D: favor?

they told their plan and intention to the couple.. they cannot read their reaction but they dont seem to agree...

D: that would be difficult..i don't think..

E: that's a great idea.. i will help out.,, im glad i can help to restore L oppa's happiness.. i want to see him happy and contented ,,,

J: really? gomapta..

 

And so they talked on how to get work in RGE.

 

Eunbi's Point of view

 

As usual she is early,  Already prepared all the documents that needed to be reviewed and signed that morning.. also prepared black coffee that he always demand early in the morning.. Finally L have arrived,, Eunbi bowed as a form greeting and respect

 

L: so how are the products that has been rejected by the quality did the manufacturing department resolve it already?

E: yes they did,,,

L: good..

L sip through the coffee before scanning through the papers. L didn't even rest a bit before starting, he is indeed drowning himself from workloads...

E: don't forgot that you have meeting on the hotel investors  this morning .. and at 3 in the afternoon you have meeting with the marketing department .

L: that's all?

E: and a dinner,,

L: dinner>?

E: with your wife.

L: huh?

E: I'm just kidding,,  try to relax.. I didn't booked any of your schedules for the hour after 6 so you an g h ome early,.,\

L: ..i don't have to go home early i have tons of workloads out here that need to be done.. you know that i want work to be done as early as possible..

e: i know...

----

L: so?

E: e??

L: is there anything else? if none you can go back to your desk,,

E: ahh president..

L: neh?

E: you know that I'm going to give birth soon right?

L: yes,., so?

E: i wish to have an early maternity leave.. my doctor advice me to give a break before the month due, since my pregnancy is kind of complicated so .. an i?

L: when do you wish to start |? that's okay with me...

E: next week?

L: that was just 3 days from now...that would be difficult,.. who would helping me out here..

E: that i already manage someone to took over.,.. we can trust her,,, and i know you love her..

L:love?

E: you will love her.. her attitude.. she is jolly and hardworking to attain goals. i swear to you that she will dedicate her time to help you..when i mean all .. really ALL.. and she is willing to do everything to get this job..

L: where is her resume? so i can already approve

E: .. a? that i forgot to prepare.. omo(looking away while biting her lips)

L: (sigh).. fine, do you trust her? can she really do a great job .. ?can she do it like you can?

E: i already thought her everything.. no worries.. im sure she would do a great job,,  and next thing you will know you already want her to work for you,, In fact  im afraid that i will permanently lost this job,.

L: she is that good huh?

e; neh

L: arassoo.. she is hired..

E: gomawoyo..

Eunbi turned around and smiled widely..

 

 

~next week~~

 

L's POv

 

He is slept stiffed.. it's quite hard to woke up early and go home late. Trying to avoid jiyeon, Though its kind of weird that she isn't bothering him anymore, he is little worried,  did something happen to her? He slowly stopped at the front of her room. Perhaps she is still sleeping He is doubting to open the door but then his curiosity is really bugging him so he twist the doorknob, he was surprised not to see jiyeon at her room. Where could she be? did she runaway? He run towards her closest and vigorously opened it. He was relieve that her clothes and things are still there.. so she didn't runaway at all.

 

While thinking about her where about he saw that breakfast was already prepared however no sign of jiyeon, The he notice a note

 

L i already went ahead, don't worry I didn't escape , enjoy your breakfast

 -jiyeon

 

He still felt uneasy,.. and that feeling didn't even left him until he reached RGE.

what the hell is she thinking? where she could possible going that early?

 

He sat at his swivel chair,, eunbi already went in and that's when he remember that Its the starting day of her leave but he wonders why she is still there..

E: probably wondering why am i here?

L: exactly..

E: i just drop by and formally introduced to you a friend of mine who will took over for the mean time for me,, and will now be your assistant..

 

Jiyeon went in while smiling , L's jaw dropped and his eyes widen.

 

E: this is Park jiyeon,,

J: anniyonghaseyo sunsaengnim?(bowed)

 

 

He doesn't know how to react he was caught off guard.. He was shocked and mad