hunger game:whole day at his office,,

Neoreul Saranghe(i love you)

author: I would like to apologize for this chapter was not that good.. i just rushed this justs o i can update this story sorry  hope you will stil like this :)

 

L was astounded, as she sees his wife jiyeon

L: What is this?

E: she is the chingu I was talking about..

L:  You are not allowed to work here in my company..

E: but president you already told me that she is hired..and I know your words are always superior and final.. you don’t want to ruin your reputation like ..

L: it is true that my words are absolute..

E: then mr. president you shouldn’t take back what you already have said..

L: True .. but my final decision is NO..  my company doesn’t need  you.. And as you have said earlier eunbi my words are absolute so don’t push it,,

J: yah!! That is not fair..

L: this is my company and eunbi is only my employee.. my words against her? against you?.. (he rolled his eyes)

E: I'm sorry president..I  just thought..

L: eunbi~ssi,,, I won't take back the fact that you're on your leave right now.. go ahead..you can leave now..

E: but..

L: no more but.. you are dismissed its either you will leave this room or you will leave this company for good..

It was obvious in eunbi's face that she is scared, but then she felt sorry for jiyeon. That’s why jiyeon took the initiative..

J: eunbi~sii.. gomaseubnida. I can handle from here onwards.. you can now go

E: jiyeonn~~ssi

J:don’t worry (jiyeon pushed eunbi outside L's office)

L just angrily stared at jiyeon . While jiyeon on the other hand cant utter any words

-silence-

J: just so you know. im still your assistant..

L: bwo? says who?

J: me

L: you are not in the right place to make decision..I am superior ..

J: you can just change your mind. come on oppa..

L: no..

J: I have decided.. I'm not going anywhere until you agree to let me work here,,

L: then do as you please…enjoy staying here..

He turned around and sat at his swivel chair and started to work…After few minutes yewon arrived and helping out L. While jiyeon just sat at the sofa inside his office, she is so bored and really annoyed..

-lunch time-

L stand up.

L: aren't you going to eat?

Talking to jiyeon although not looking at her directly. Jiyeon

J: I'm not going to eat until you agreed to what I want..

L: (smirk) suit yourself

L left jiyeon inside his office. Jiyeon is really hungry, but she can't just lose like that.. She is really determine to work for him…. but then she is so hungry her stomach growl..

At the end she is on her way out the office.. She slowly opening the door when she saw 2 ladies on their late 20's..

Lady1: until what time are you going to watch over his office

LAdy2: until that lady goes out..

LAdy1 : and if she didn’t?

Lady2: I must give her food. . that’s an order from president

|Lady1: who is she anyway? ..

LAdy2: I don’t know.. but I wish she should stop acting like a very important person and goes out to eat..if she aint hungry I really don't care however she shouldn’t involve me in her hunger strike..

She didn’t continue to go out she just jump on the couch ,she just looks at the ceiling,.. She can't control her hunger..her stomach keeps on growling ..she decided to just close her eyes and think of something else that could make her forget that she is indeed hungry..

L's point of view

As he arrives at his office he saw that jiyeon is already lying on his office couch sleeping..He went closer..

J: L oppa.. I love you too..

L: is she talking while asleep? or is she really asleep?   he have said to himself

He just stared at her.. and was about to touches her face when

J: oppa!!wae??why are you so mean to me?

He was about to panic but as he can see jiyeon is still sleep she turns side while her hands just beneath her head. Sleeping like a child.. He sighed and took off his suit and cover it to jiyeon legs. Jiyeon is wearing a skirt exposing her legs. Then after that he went back to work.

After an hour or so… jiyeon wakes up finding L's suit covering her. She tries her best  not to smile but deep in her heart she wants to celebrate.. She stand up and walks toward the busy L..

J: oppa..(handling back his suit)

L just lift his head and stares at her without any emotion.. He didn’t even reach to get his suit.. then he just went back working , jiyeon just pouted..

L: next time don’t sleep around .. go home…

J: I dotn want to.. until I am hired I won't stop…

L just tapped his desk angrily.. jiyeon just ignored that and went back to the couch..Since morning she aint doing anything.. She just listens to mp3 music on her phone..Then she just walks from here to there. Looking through the window.. just roaming around his office..trying to preoccupy her mind with anything else aside from her growling stomach..

as she continuously walking around.. she was surprised when a hand grab her arms..It was L.

L: will you stop walking around? your making me dizzy,,

J: ok!1 are you allowing me to work here now?

L: no!

J: hmmp(frowned and pushed L's hands along with it her stomach growl)

L: how unladylike…don’t tell me you didn’t eat lunch?

J: no.. and I also didn’t eat breakfast(touching her tummy)

L: are you trying to kill  yourself?(grabbing her arms again)

J: its called.. HUNGRY STRIKE!!!HUNGRY+ Strike..

l: and what are you striking for?

J: I have the right to work here.. you already hired me

L: I didn’t ,..

J: yes you did..

L: no

J: yes you did

L: no

J: ahh..you are so annoying..

She pushed L and went to the window overlooking the city

L: yah..

~silence~

L: yah!

J: don’t talk to me..

L smirks and then after a minute or 2.. yewon arrived holding a bentou he gave to L.

L: yah.. you should eat.. here..

J: no

She Didn’t turned around but she is looking through the reflection in the window she surely is hungry

L: are you sure?

L opened up the japanese bentou and the food's aroma lingers,, Jiyeon just bit her lower lip..

J: just think of this as if your in diet jiyeon.. pretend you have photo shoot tomorrow and that you are not allowed to eat..

L: This really looks good. too bad your in your hunger strike..

J: lalalalala (singing randomly)

L: are you serious? stop that child act and eat…

J: la la la la I can't hear anything,, ,lalalalalaa

L just bit her lips trying to control himself..that's when the phone ring

L on the phone .. while jiyeon is just eavesdropping

L: what? where did you heard about this..??.. I don't want to.. but….. arasso… I got it.. okay okay..

L just lean on his swivel chair while his arms are cross.. he just stared at her..

L: you surely don’t want to eat?

jiyeon closed her eyes and cover her ears

J: lalalalala alla

L walks towards her while holding the bentou. He tap the bentou to her arms..

J: lalalala

L tapped again the bentou,, jiyeon removed her hands and opened her eyes  she pouted…

J: don’t want to.. im on hunger strike,.. are you babo?

L rolled his eyes..

L: you win.. hyung called me.. I don’t know where he got the idea of you here but your hired for the mean time ..  so .. now..eat.. okay?

J: chinja?

L: even if I want to say that it's not true.. but it is.. so eat..

L handing over the japanese bentou .. Jiyeon happily grabbed it and with all her might grabbed a bite.. But then L grasp her hands

L: eat slowly or you will have stomach… you will suffer at the end.. so eat slowly..

Jiyeon smiled and nod..  L just observed how she eats..