Some things can never go back to what it used to be,,

Neoreul Saranghe(i love you)

When L opened the door he saw his infinite brothers.

L: what are you guys doing here?

S:we came to see how are you doing?

L:yah right..

They went inside and saw Jiyeon. Everyone greeted Jiyeon

Dongwoo:so are you guys dating again?

J:no we are just hanging around

S: oh yeah..you 2 are just friends..(shooking his head)

J:why what’s wrong with that?

D:its weird for someone who loved each other soo much became really close friend I just don’t think that’s possible..

L and Jiyeon looked at each other awkwardly…TO break the silence L’s phone suddenly ring. L just stared at his phone then looked back at Jiyeon. L didn’t notice seongyeol was at his back

S: why did you reject soheessi’s call?

L annoyingly gritted and stared at seongyeol.

Jiyeon looked away. At that time L wanted to literally hit seongyeol..

J: so its sohee why did you not pick up ..it’s okay with us,

L: none of your business,..

J(smirk):you are right none of your business if ever you guys are having Lovers’ quarrel..

L: hey sohee is not my gf..

J:I don’t care its none of my business…

woohyun claps his head to break the fight between the two…

w:comeon …lets watch movie!!

J: I'm going home..

w:what?

J: I'm happy to see you guys again..bye

After Jiyeon leave the atmosphere at L’s house is awkward. L was not talking.

--jiyeon’s home—

Jiyeon doesn’t know what to do ..she is mad..Mad to the fact that sohee has not given up yet however she is more mad to herself because she knows she is jealous.. She just lie on her bed gazing in nowhere. She can’t think well she can’t fix her emotions,

What does this means? Aaah!!! She whispered…

Then she dialed L’s number .she have thought that she have to clean her acts..She has a bf already she should move on with L. Learned to let him go.

Phone conversation

J:yoboseyo?

L:Jiyeon?

J:ahh neh..are you expecting anyone?perhaps sohee?

L:what the hell..

J: I was just kidding..i just want to call too see what are you doing?

L: I'm okay..

J: tomorrow I will drop by there..hyuna ask me to come, tell her that I will come okay?

L:I see…ok..see you then’

J:okay..

L was annoyed perhaps Jiyeon was just teasing him..

--

Jiyeon was at the kim’s house again..

Hyuna and Jiyeon was talking in the kitchen

J:hyuna~ssi ..i felt weird on how to act with him sometimes.,

H:wae? What about oppa?

J: ever since we became friends he became sweeter, a lot sweeter when we used to date before

H: why?do you like my oppa again?

J: I have bf..and I just felt bit unease..Maybe I was just confused why he became sweet?

H: curious? Why don’t you ask him instead?(chewing strawberry)

L suddenly appeared

L:ask me what?

H: why your sooo sweet..

Jiyeon hit hyuna..

L smirk and turned his back and walk away.Jiyeon followed him..

J: yah..im just curious…you know that your acting like a bf than a friend now…you were not like this before.,,

L: do you want to know?

J:ofcourse..

L:are you really sure? You might be comfortable on what I'm going to tell you..

J: really?

L walk closer to Jiyeon while Jiyeon just looked down.L touched her face

L:are you sure?

J: (bit her lips)you know what..im not curious anymore…don’t mind it okay?

She was nervous that she run back to hyuna., After that Jiyeon didn’t approach or talk to L ..well at least not when they are alone…

One day L called Jiyeon.

-phone conversation--

L: Jiyeon?

J: oo,,oppa?

L:gwaenchanna? You sound sick

J: it’s nothing..i just feel a bit sick,,,

L:where are you know?

J: at home,,,

L: I will go there

J: no!!!!!

L: I insist

J: I said no..oppa,,

But then L cut the conversation .L hurriedly went to Jiyeon’s house. Luckily Jiyeon haven’t change the combination on the house locked so he manage to go inside…there is no one in the house.. so he went to jiyeon’s room straight. Jiyeon was crunching and teary on her bed..

L:gwaenchannna?

J: I told you not to come..(Throw pillow)

L picked up the pillow and went closer to her,,

L: you look like you’re in a serious pain..

J turned her back..

L : why are you acting like that? Don’t tell me you have a period?

Jiyeon turned her head and stared at L andgrily..

L: you have?(widen his eyes)

J:I hate you..

L: so you’re acting like that because your stomach hurts?

J: how did you know?

L: I have been your bf for a quite a longtime so I already know if you’re having those tantrums..

J: oppa..it hurts soo bad.(teary)

L: what can I say I'm not a girl…I don’t feel it..but..

Then L trying to touch her tummy but Jiyeon blocked her tummy with her 2 hands,, L removed jiyeon’s hand and massage/caress her tummy.. Jiyeon looked away however she felt better.

J:is this okay?

L:what?

J: I don’t think this is right?

L:we are not doing anything wrong…not yet..(Massaging her stomach)

J: just..

L:just have  a rest..

L used to do this to Jiyeon whenever she is having a hard time having her monthly period. Jiyeon just stared at L’s face and felt really sleepy she doesn’t feel the pain anymore…  L saw that Jiyeon is already asleep.. L felt relieved he just can’t take it whenever Jiyeon was at that kind of state. Suddenly L felt sleepy as well perhaps its because of the busy schedule..  L stared at jiyeon’s face, he is enjoying looking at her he was thinking he wish he could just stay with her forever that he is the one she was going to marry.. He is thinking that he wishes he could just sleep and wake up seeing her face first day in the morning. Next thing he knew he lie beside her and hugged her. He promised to himself that he will just lie there for 5 minutes. But 5 minutes have not passed yet and unconsciously felt asleep beside her ..

When he woke up he saw himself embracing her but what makes him smile more is that how naturally Jiyeon wrap her arms around him and her head leaned on his chest. His problem now is how to get off to bed without waking her up. And his mind is yelling not to get away from the warmth of her embrace.

Jiyeon wakes up ahead then L and saw L beside her embracing her. But instead of getting mad she found herself embracing back and she doesn’t want to get off his embrace.

Just for a few minutes more, he is asleep he will never know…wouldn’t he? Right? Just for minutes,,

But when she decided to let go and move her body far from L that’s when L moved and wake up so she pretended that she was still asleep. She doesn’t  know if she will still continue pretending to sleep when his hand touches her hair, and face . The L hold her chin and raise it and kissed her tenderly. Jiyeon was stunned.

What would Jiyeon do? Kissed back..Be mad and pushed him away? But then he will figured out that she was awake. But Jiyeon don’t want L to stop kissing her so she continues pretending. What should she do?she is really confuse

L: I know you’re awake sweety.., your hearts beating as fast as a train..

J: why you(widen her eyes and pushed ‘L)

But L kissed her again, jiyeon can’t stop herself from kissing back…Then her phone rang. Shiyoon appeared on the screen of her phone. She pushed L and answers the phone,

Ahhh nehh..oppa…aniyo I'm okay now…neh..okay missed you..

L rolled his eyes and looked away.

Jiyeon felt guilty.

J: I think you have to go..

L: I know you still love me,

J: it doesn’t matter…I wanted to marry shiyoon..im sorry..im hoping this will never happen again. This will never happen again..

L angrily walked out of her room. Jiyeon scratch her head and lie down her bed then put the pillow on her face..

And because of what happened Jiyeon distance herself from L. Jiyeon decided to stay away from L as much as she could..  L understand why Jiyeon kept her distance from him, and it hurts him even more..