Loving u

Neoreul Saranghe(i love you)

Few weeks had passed and for an idol like L and an international supermodel like Jiyeon work has not been easy on the 2 of them. Making life a lot harder to the couple, their schedules would coincide with one another either or both of them are suffering.

Jiyeon woke up late since their shoot in a drama finished so late as well, tired and stress out she still has to get up because she remembered that she has photo shoot for a perfume brand. She sigh when her phone started ringing it was her manager, she figured out that she will get some nagging for waking up late however it was the other way around her manager called to give her a day off . Apparently the perfume shoot has been cancelled because the male lead is not available so she her manager gave her permission to do some leisure. Jiyeon was really happy to hear about this.

Jiyeon has decided to go to L, she is dying to see his face in person Because for the past few days she was just staring to L picture or watching at infinite MV. That’s her hobby whenever she has a minute or two to rest.

She arrives at the studio of a music program on sbs. She wanted to surprise L that’s why she didn’t inform him. She looked around to find him, finally she saw L. L was talking to a group of female singers, she knows what group it is, they are popular and they have fond of the infinite members specially L.

She walks closer and just passed by them, just enough to show the infinite members her presence. She expected that L would immediately go towards her but apparently he didn’t it seems that he waited for the girls generation to go before he left and go to jiyeon.

Jiyeon was obviously mad. She felt like her blood is on its boiling point. Finally L goes towards her; she pouted her lips while crossing her arms on her chest. L walks towards her while grinning. He touches her face but Jiyeon immediately removed his hand from her face.

L: what’s wrong?

J: (stared madly at him) oh nothing..

L: you sure?(evil smirk)

Jiyeon’s eyes widen. she gritted her teeth

J: I can’t understand guys, why do they feel so helpless around those girl groups? I thought you were different...but you are just like them..

L: like what?( eyes getting smaller)

J: just a smile and all of the guys go entirely insane, and you guys even flirt with them..

L: are you jealous

J: pfft…me?(pointing herself) j-jea-lous?.. no way..(Looked away)

L hugs Jiyeon behind her. Putting his arms around her and locking it up in her tummy.

L: don’t be mad…(kissing her neck) don’t be jealous…

J: I said I'm not jealous

Jiyeon tries to remove his arms but L hand grip tighter.

L: okay.. your not jealous fine..i get it..(Whispering to her ears)

Jiyeon smiled

J: aiss.. Stop doing that.. My ears are really ticklish..(Touching her ears)

L turned her body around making them face to face. They stared eye to eye.

L: I know your jealous about them…

J: I'm not

L:sshh(putting his hand on )..Listen..i can’t promise you a happy ending without any problems on our way..But you should always trust me, on us that we can overcome this..Those jealousy that you feel is normal.. you get jealous I get jealous its normal… just always remember that I am head over feet in love with you that I can’t live without a park Jiyeon in my life..

Jiyeon started smiling while biting her lower lips.

L: when I go out of my house, or in studio perhaps there would be someone better than you that I would meet, more beautiful, more smart, more cute, a lot nicer, richer, ier than you are, there is a possibility that I could meet them yes.. But I wouldn’t love them as much as I love you..i don’t need girls better than you, cause for me you are just everything I ever wanted..

L kissing her in her lips. When they heard coughing..Infinite members started faking coughs.

S: you guys know that this is infinite dress room right?

W: yah..and we(gesturing his hand around) are also members of infinite right L?

L scratches his head while Jiyeon was embarrassed.

D: you want us to envy you L? just because jiyeon is your gf you can’t do that in front of us…

L:whatever(throwing some tissue’s to them)

L signed to jiyeon to them to go out of the room. Jiyeon just nodded.

They went to the rooftop of the sbs studio, there are no one there so it’s good for them.

L pulled jiyeon’s waist towards him.

L: let’s continue. Where are we again?

Jiyeon push him away

J: yah!!!

L: I was just joking why is your face so red?

J: I'm not..(Touching her face)

L(smirk): so why are you here by the way I thought you have shoot today?

J: it was cancelled so I decided to come here..

L: I see..You might have missed me so much..(evil smirk)

J: anniya..(Crinkle her nose)..Actually I came here cause I'm worried that you missed me soo much..

L: oh really?( grabbing her hands)…you are right..i missed you..

J: chinja?

L wraps his arms around her shoulder

L: ofcourse..

J: your manager and other members might be already looking for you..

L: let them be..let’s just stay like this for some more minutes..

Jiyeon and L stayed like that for several minutes. They have missed each other.