jiyeon winning over...>>maybe...

Neoreul Saranghe(i love you)

Then again jiyeon was left alone…She can’t believe it, she was really hurt with L’s cold shoulders. Now she can see what soeun is talking about. L is definitely a different person. But instead of just being weary she decided to cook some dinner for them. She also left him an email to go home and have dinner..with lots of emoticons.. She smiled as she sends him email.

She arranges their dining table and put some flowers as well at the middle, then finally put the food. She sat as she waits for him,

What took him so long..maybe he was just busy..

She waited and waited while her head leaning at the table..until she doze off..Then after several hours she heard that someone arrived.

J: oppa!!(she exclaimed)

L: you are still here??..go to sleep in your room

J: but.. I prepared dinner

L: its too late for dinner

J(looked at the wall clock): omo..its already 12? Ottoke..where have you been.?

L: I went drink with some chingu..

J: you must have not received my email..

L: I did..

J: then why?

L: I just cant eat dinner with you ..that’s it..

J:bwo?(agitated)..so you mean to say..that all my efforts had gone to waste? Just because you don’t want to ?

L: neh(without even blinking)

J: you didn’t know how hard I work for this food…it hurts that you don’t even eat or taste any of it..

L: does it really hurt(soft voice)?

J: ..what do you think?..i feel like I'm just a waste..a prisoner in here in your so called house,,

L: that’s good..

J: what?

L: good that you are hurting..this is my plan..for you to suffer while you are with me..

J: is that the real reason or is it that you found somebody else?

L: ..its the real reason I loved to see you dying in loneliness.. and yes…by the way I had drinks with some girls, and that’s is none of your business if I go out with them.. because you agreed to do as I say..so I'm going to sleep..(silence)and clean those..i don’t want to see that tomorrow morning arraso?

Jiyeon looked away and gritted her teeth.

L:arrasso?(raise his voice)

J: yes..president…

L: good..

L turned his back and went to his room. While she was left alone there, she cleans up everything and throwing all the food she made, Unconsciously she sobbed, tears are already falling from her eyes.. That night all jiyeon did was too cry, her heart is too weak to accept his revenge. Until morning she keeps on crying and eventually fall asleep. Apparently due to the previous habit of waking up early jiyeon also wakes up early that morning…She went down to just drink some milk so that she can continue her rest, but she can’t see much and no matter how much she rubbed her eyes with her hands she can’t see that clearly because her eyes are too swollen.  She seats at the couch with milk on her hand she opens the television.. That’s when L went down, she wants to hid her face but then she didn’t she didn’t looked at him she just stares at the cable channel she is watching. Then she didn’t know why but tears suddenly falls from her eyes… nonstop,, she just keeps on wiping it..

L walks nearer to her but not too near

L: uljima.,,(looked away)

J: are you happy now?this is what you want right to see me suffer?(she stands up facing him)

L: stop crying..

J: are you satisfied now..looked at this crying face L ,, looked at me

L finally looked at her face, but his expressions where rather soft. She frowned she didn’t know how to read his mind.

L: you didn’t change at all..you cried in small petty things..just because I didn’t eat the food you prepare you are gonna cry like there is no more tomorrow..look at your eyes its already swollen

J: so what?..you love to see me like this right?(mourned)..

L turned his back and almost gonna left

J: that’s right..Leave..your good on leaving me here anyway..(she bite her lips trying to contains her emotions)

L twisted their doorknob and the door opened.

L: ill be back for dinner, ill try to be at home before 7, make sure to be finished cooking at that time(without looking around)

Jiyeon frowned, she tried to opened her eyes but still she can’t

J: b.bwo?(stuttering)

L: do I really have to repeat myself?..i said ill be home before 7..i know you are not deaf..

Then L closed the door..

Jiyeon was dumbfounded…She blinks several times, she doesn’t understand him..But after she absorbed what he said she smiled.

Omo(she touches her face)my eyes are swollen I need to sleep.. she washed her face and put some mask and fall asleep..

She set her alarmed just enough to prepare for the dinner.

Good thing that she is already done when L arrived.

He did arrived.. she cant help herself from smiling..

L went straight to his room, she pouted then she sighs and falls off on a chair. She put her hands on her chin while her elbow rested on the table..

Soo much for dreaming jiyeon..he did said that he will come home but he didn’t said that he will be having dinner with you.. again she sighs that’s when she heard footstep ..She turned her head and she saw L already change on his short and white vneck shirt. L sitted in front of her

L: aren’t you going to serve the food?

J(keeps on blinking her eyes): ahh neh…

She puts the food on the table,, As L grabbed every dishes she made. She didn’t eat she just stared at him

L: well? Its mean to stare at someone who is eating..

J: how is it?how does it taste?(her eyes widen and her hands are together)

L: (cough and scratches his neck) I don’t hate it

Don’t hate it? why couldn’t he just say that he likes it..or it taste good?

J: soo much for a compliment..anyway gomawo..gomawo for going home early(She grinned)

L:whatever..its just a petty thing but you look so happy..One thing your crying and now you are so happy..(shakes his head while chewing)

J: its not petty..its a big thing  and now I know how to turn the table..i can cry everyday if that’s how I can make you eat with me everyday..maybe I can use it to get something else…(nods)I should try that some other time

L: why are you nodding? (With his intimidating voice)

J: ahh nothing..i think the food I made are maa…

L:bwo?..whatever…

J: ahh I remember your mother’s bday are coming..soeun unnie planned to go to your mom..

L: so?

J: all of your sisters and even kibum oppa will go..arent we coming

L: I'm busy..we can just send gift to her..

J: wae?since when is the last time you went to go there to visit your mom?

L: its her decision to live in Busan….no one ask her to live there..she insisted so its not my fault..

J: still..its your responsibility to visit her..

L: I'm busy..

J: but I already told soeun unnie that we are coming..

L: I said I'm not if you want you could go there..im not going

J: arasso..if that’s what you really want but ill make sure you will come..let’s see…

She smiled..

----

Next day she went to shop for a birthday gift for her mother in law..  She just brought a ginseng tea for her, she also picked some for her in laws.. Then just before lunch she was already done. She sighs.. Then she remembers that royal global enterprise was just on the next block so she decided to ask L for lunch.

She arrives at the place without any hassles,, She immediately went inside took the elevator and went on the 20th floor. She decided to go to the lady in the desk first before going inside, the lady ask for some identifications. Then the lady might have notice her name so she let her in easily.

She walks through some employees who are still working in rush, then a man in suit went to her while smiling.

?: hi…what have a beautiful lady like you doing here?

J: I'm going to …visit someone..

?: visit?..

Then  L was already walking towards them while busy talking to yewon. Then yewon have notice her.

Y: jiyeon?i mean maam?

L turned to her way and his eyes widen..

L: what are you doing here?

J: I'm here to visit you..

L: visit?..is this some kind of hospital?..this is an office just so you know..

She pouted.,

?: now ..mr.president care to introduce me to this beautiful lady..

L: jiyeon my wife..this is hyunsik.. one of the managers here..

H: I see..now I see why you are always eating dinner at home..if I have a wife like her I probably always at home…right boss?

L: don’t you have work?

H: Lunch boss..(pointing his wrist watch)

J: ahh that’s why I'm here lets have lunch..

L: I cant …I'm going to have lunch with…

H: o comeon L…let her come..its just a lunch..jiyeon join us ..

Jiyeon smiled and nod.

L: yah..

J: please..

L rolled his eyes..

Then afterwards they are already in the hotel restaurant. Then a lady in black dress arrived..The lady smiled at her but jiyeon can see that she is wondering what is she doing there..

L: yerimssi..this is my wife jiyeon..

Y: wife??? Ahh I see.. nice to meet you..

Then the yerim sat in the other end .. she is in front of L. Jiyeon can feel that yerim likes L just by one look. She felt uncomfortable all of a sudden.

L: I'm sorry for bringing her along..

Y: no..dont bother..i was also dying to see her.. (looking at jiyeon)L  had mentioned you to me..

J: ofcourse he should I'm his wife… L never mentioned you to me though..(she pouted)

Y: I see.. I'm L business partner..

J: I see..(nodding while showing that she isn’t interested)

L just continue eating..

Y: jiyeon…I do apologize that most of the time L didn’t join you on eating, I mean he should be with you during breakfast, lunch and dinner but L is perhaps obliged to always accompany me since I'm a business partner

Jiyeon’s hands that was in her lap is twitching. Then L stared at jiyeon.

J: that’s okay..  so long as   HE   always go home at  NIGHT  and SLEEPs in our house.….righ  t yeobo?(she looks at L)

L just coughs.  Yerim loose her confident look and got a little intimidate.

H: Ladies..ladies..please do enjoy the food here..it taste good right?(smiling while looking at jiyeon)

Jiyeon nod.. Jiyeon since she was really pissed off she picked a japche and giving it to L. L just stared at her. Obviously L doesn’t want to be feed like a kid..

J: ahh(still holding the japche)

L: don’t want to…stop it..(he whispers)

Jiyeon insisted and just hold it near his mouth. Then she frowned. L got embarrassed since yerim and hyunsik were looking at them, so in the end he opened his mouth and started eating the food she offered. But jiyeon is enjoying it so from one food to another she just keeps on feeding him. While L who doesn’t have any choice just keep on eating.

L just shakes his head. Hyunsik and yerim just silently observing them. They felt out of place.

Then jiyeon always feeding L , had forgotten to eat and just giving him her food. That’s when this time L holding food and put it in .Jiyeon just stared at it for seconds cant believe It was happening. Then she ate it and smiled.

L: stop giving me you food and start eating.. MOGU…

She did what she was told to do so.. But she cant help grinning widely.. There is this happiness on her heart.

After the lunch jiyeon had bid her goodbye to yerim ,hyunsik and L. She knows she can leave him since slowly…she is getting L’s heart again, even if its out of pity or whatever she doesn’t care… That night though L didn’t have dinner at their home due to the meeting with some investors..Jiyeon do understand it as long as he would just called to inform her just like now…

She keeps on smiling..

Tommorrow… you can do it jiyeon!!fighting..

Early in the morning she prepares delicious dishes, samgyeoptang with kim chi pancakes..etc..When L went down he is already on his coat and tie.. His eyes widens

L: that’s a lot of food..

J: I don’t know what to prepare so I cook these..

L: those are a lot

Expressionless but she can definitely sense the non interest of hishusband,,,

J: I made this for you..

L: but…

J:but??(her eyes rounded that she intentionally keeps on blinking)

L:I have to go.. (he said while he just stares at jiyeon)

J: (lowering his voice pretending to be sad) too bad I made this many food..what a waste..i cant eat it alone…not to mention I also cooked some of your favorite…

L rolled his eyes

L: I guess….it wont be bad if I will be a little late for couple of minutes.

He seated and started eating but obviously she can see that he was in a hurry and yet he still enjoys the food..it was quite good actually . L was surprised how jiyeon’s cooking improved this much.. He was biting from one food to another then he also drinks the coffee that jiyeon made that he thinks she made it on a perfect blend…then after some several minutes ..L was already unconscious…

J: I'm sorry..oppa…you lead me no choice

She whispers..