널 미워해?

Neoreul Saranghe(i love you)

BTW: credit to the oe who edit the  picture :) gomawoyo

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the dinner everyone had already gathered at the dining table except L and jiyeon. After changing their clothes they also went with the family to eat.

L just ate quietly, everyone was also being quiet with the awkward atmosphere finally the maknae talks..

Hyuna: unnie…have you had an ultra sound?

Soeun: anniyo.. maybe next week…

Hyuna: I'm excited I hope it’s a yeoja

Ommoni: yeoja? Omo.. I like that..girl I hope she would be as jolly as soeun, or as proper as sunji(kibum’s wife) or as loving as jiyeonnie

Hyuna: umma.. don’t be like that .. you have mentioned them all but not me

O: aigoo.. our hyuna is the cutest but..your character is to… aigoo.

H: umma!!(as she pouted)

Everyone was enjoying the food …when they are all busy chatting jiyeon decided to feed L. She grabs some japche into her spoon and putting it in front of L.  L just stared at it..

L:bwo?

Jiyeon put some air on both her cheeks and her eyebrows frowned..

L widens his eyes and shook his head. Jiyeon don’t want to give put but then again she got tired so she just ate it herself and went back to her plate.. She was disappointed she almost thought that everything bout them is starting to flourished but then again…

On the other hand L just eat from one dish to another,  He just ignores jiyeon’s act of trying to feed him. Then after his attention was caught by jiyeon’s act. Jiyeon is not eating but just playing with her plate. Using her chopstick swirling around her food.

Are you that upset that you cant eat? Aiss.

 He rolled his eyes

Jiyeon was uncounciosuly playing with her food. Then she grabbed some meat and was about to put it on her plate when L grabbed her right hand..

Bwo? she exclaimed to herself…then out of her surprised L pulled her right hand and ate the meat.. She was surprised so she just stred at him.

L: don’t play with your food..arraso..

L looks at her. Jiyeon just blinks..

L: if you will feed me, you will forgot to eat so.. eat properly..

Jiyeon just nodded and started to take a bite when she saw everyone was staring at them. Almost like her inlaws have drops their jaw.. They all suddenly stopped eating..L felt uneasy.. jiyeon felt like she blushed all of a sudden. She tried to looked away, escape the shocked eyes..

Bum: yeobo.. eat properly(imitating L’s tone)

Soeun: neh yeobo!(doing some aegyo by putting her hand on her face)

Everyone was trying to constrain from laughing,, L just  scratches his head and sigh.

Hyuna: I will eat properly too..

Hyunseung: you always do..

O: arasso arasso.. everyone should eat properly right myungsooyah?

L: umma…..

-----

Jiyeon is already preparing for their bed. Since all of her in laws where there they have to only take one blanket..

J: what should I do? L would like it..

L enters there room as he grabs his coat..

J: where are you going?

L: going to have drinks with hyungs.. you go sleep ahead..

J: arasso.. but… oppa..we only have one blanket here(holding the blanket and showing it to L)

L: I don’t want to share a blanket with you..

Then l just went outside…

Jiyeon just scratched her head and crinkled her nose..

----

L Point of view.

L just drinks beer..

Hyunseung: don’t you want soju L?

L: gomawoyo.. I think I just have beer,,

B: you slowly changes back to the old L we know..

L: what the?

B: you now the L that comes out and drink with us..

L just smirk

Kibum: yah.. myungsoo.. how are you doing with jiyeonnie?

L: just okay..

K:I have heard to umma what you have told jiyeon earlier..bro… don’t ever do that..

L: or what?

K: or ill give you what you deserved.. you know how heechul hyung had entrusted him to you.. and he also expects me to protect her only dongsaeng and this is what you do to her younger sister?

H: hyung ..relax.. we are here to drink not to fight?arraji?

L just looked away..

K: yah.. .. I'm warning you.. don’t ever hurt jiyeonnie or your own hyung will beat the hell out of you..i wont give a damn even if you’re my very own dongsaeng..

L just drinks as an answer

K: yah(his voice raise)..answer me..

L just scratches his head in annoyance

L: arrasso..hyung..

K: don’t araso me.. promise me L..

L: I promise

K: be nice to her…

L: I said I promise… aissh hyung..

B: omo.. you guys are just putting so much tension at the atmosphere.. lets just cheers

They cheers and drunk together.

H: hyung.. you guys are really blood related aren’t you?

B: bwo? what are you saying hyeunseung..

H: kibum and L don’t talk that much..

B: right…! I didn’t know that you are that sharp troublemaker..

H: kibum hyung .. I'm just curious.. how come hyuna and soeun noona are inversely proportional to how quiet you guys are,,

K: what are you trying to imply..

H: akk.. you know hyung .. you guys are quiet while the girls are extremely talkative..well for hyuna she is veryloud..

B: you are right..( chewing meat)

L just smirk

L: wae? Are you tired of it?

H: anniya…its just that..

B: yah!! Hyeunseungahh… are you cheating on hyuna behind her back

L and kibum straighten their posture..

H: anniyo!!hyung!!how can you say such things like that?(shaking his head)hyuna is way too loud and scary as she get mad.. I cant even get a glimpse to look at other girls..

B: chinja?

H: chinja.. aissh..(sigh then his expression changes as his eyes widen) bum hyung.. have you cheated on soeun noona before?

B: how did you throw this question back to me..?

H: ohh.. hyung you cant answer.. you cheated on her right?

B: oh comeon don’t tell me you haven’t done it? Not ever?

K: kim sangbeom!!

B: wae hyung? You haven’t also? I cant believe it…

K: yah.. you cheated on my sister?

B: it was just once..

L: bwo?!!

B: don’t worry what done is done and soeun already knew about it,, I stopped seeing her..

K: sam beong…..

B: oohh.. is it true? Comeon we are all guys here,, you guys should open up..

K: sunji is the only girl I like and I'm a one man kind of guy..i dated one girl at a time

B: ohh..how about you L?

L just shook his head

B: omo.. I cant believe this…

L: I'm also autonomous kind of guy..

B: ahh jiyeon is the only girl you ever dated?

L just looked at his drink

B: no wonder you married her once she get back from England..

L: hyung…

The 3 just looked at him intensely

L: I hate jiyeon,, and I know you guys are well aware of it..

K: and yet you married her?

L: hyung.. I just don’t know what to feel..i just know I hate her.. ireally hate her.. ireally do..

B: we all understand you.. about your baby all and the wedding and all.. but haven’t you forgot about that?

L: molla.. Whenever I just looked at her the pain just lingers..how the years  had gone so lonely and very painful…I just hate her for giving me soo much hatred in the world.. I just hated everything… everything in this world..(gulp)

They don’t know how to comfort him they know how L is feeling and they can definitely see it through his eyes..

B: that’s good..

L: what? Hyung?  Good?

H: hyung.. how would that be good?

B: if our myungsoo still feels hates towards jiyeon meaning you still cares for her..

K/ h: bwo?

B: don’t you know the saying the more you hate the more you love?

K: I haven’t heard of that..(he shook his head)

B:myungsooyah.. you can just hate jiyeon as much as you want ..dont stop yourself from hating her

K: (gritted his teeth and put down the beer in an angry manner).. yah!!sam beom!!! Jugullae?(trans=expression that says you want to die)

B: hyung let me exlplain first..hate her as much as you want until you get tired of hating her and there is nothing left to do but love her again more than you could imagine..

L: what kind of conclusion is that. Kibum hyung is right ..hyung jugullae?

H:hyung.. you guys just ..you know open up your mind(throwing his hand as if explaining)

L: aisshh..

K: where are you going..

L: home.. these guys are nonsense..

L finally have return home…as he enters he saw jiyeon already asleep and crouching  without any blanket. The blanket is fold neatly at her side. Then suddenly something flash in his mind what he have said earlier.

I don’t want to share a blanket with you

He seats at the bed and just stared at her..He sigh

L: pabo…

He opens up the blanket

L : really pabo.. when I say I don’t want to share blanket with you ..means that you should used it..really pabo..

He gently straightens up jiyeon’s leg and covers her with the blanket. Then he push back some of her hair that covered her face..

I really hate you.. I really do..

Then he just lies beside her. He had drink too many beer as well but his conscious mind is still there..he keeps on looking at sleeping jiyeon.

Is it the alcohol why is it soo hot in here?


Eventually after all the twist and turns L finally found himself dozing off..

Apparently for L he woke up early..way to early the sun has not risen at all. He opens his eyes as he saw jiyeon leaning on his chest

When did she manage to??

He sighs. As he keeps on looking at her thinking how he should move her slowly. But then he just gazed at her face sleeping on his chest..Instead of moving her he found himself wrapping his one arm on her..and then he closes his eyes..again..

Soeun: yah sleepy head..why are you guys still(slammed the door opened)

Soeun saw the 2 embracing each other. Jiyeon opens her eyes slowly and when she saw their posture and soeun reaction she push L and stand up immediately. L just lay down.. and just glimpse at them then he just rolled his eyes and turn around in the other way.

S: if you are done preparing jiyeonnie..ahh ..lets eat..myungsoyahh..get your   and eat with us arraji?

L just gesture his hand to her sister to go away..

S: arraji… (pouting and eventually slammed the door closed)

J: then.. ill go ahead.. oppa should also get up

L turned around and sits .

Jiyeon went closer to him and gave him a smack on his cheeks..

L: what the hell is that?

Jiyeon is already standing..

J: morning kiss..

L:bwo?(rolled his eyes)

L grabs her hand

J: arasoo…I already know.. your mad.. I will never do it again..

L: I hate you he said to himself

Then he forcefully pulled jiyeon and gave her a kiss in her lips that makes her frozen.. her eyes are widen..