Everyday is a sweet day :)

Neoreul Saranghe(i love you)

 

I’ll wait for you in your house J

That is jiyeon’s last text to L..

Jiyeon wanted to give back L necklace that she forgot to give back..She got it when they were still in kirin and since Jiyeon will soon getting married to shiyoon, she thought that it is right to give it back to him, to the rightful owner.

Jiyeon arrived at L’s house early, hyuna was on her way out when she arrived..After an hour hyuna went out as well..she was left alone so she decide to go to L’s room.. To invade his privacy..Jiyeon keep on sending L sms.. She sat on the floor and lean her back on the side of L’s bed..she looked around and next thing she knew she already fall asleep…

L arrived she didn’t saw jiyeon at their living room so he figured out that she was in his room fiddling.So when L opened his door he saw jiyeon sleeping at the side of his bed..He step closer..ten he sat beside her on the floor.. then he arranged jiyeon’s head so that she can just lean on his shoulder.. He slowly touch Jiyeon’s face..

Jiyeon felt someone touches her face so when she opened her eyes she saw L beside her…She was shocked she felt that her heart jump off her body..

J: you scared me!!(she burst while tapping her chest)

L:bwo?you are the one who sleeps here…

J:  gee,,,(then she sit straight, gritted her teeth, raises her left eyebrow and stared at L)…you… didn’t try to do anything to a sleeping person right?

L: what would you do if I had?

Jiyeon suddenly swallowed her spit and widen her eyes..

L:what would you do?

J: what the hell is he doing?what she thought to herself

L: ofcoure..i didn’t do anything..(Looked away and leaned on his bed)

J: ofcourse(trying to smile)..

L: so?what is it that you wanted me to have?

Jiyeon get the necklace on her bag and try gave it to L

J:this, this is yours I don’t think I have the right to still keep it..

L: I already gave that to you(scratch his nose)

J: I said I am returning this to you(grab L’s hand and put the necklace on L’s hand)

L just sigh and put it on anyways..

L: are you hungry? Lets buy kimbap..

Jiyeon nodded then smiled and the 2 stand up…and went out..When the 2 are walking they are talking and laughing bout random things,,then out of a sudden jiyeon wrap her arms towards L’s right arm..L stared at jiyeon. Then jiyeon widen her eyes and removed her arms immediately..

J: im sorry..its kinda instinct I was just used to do that..im sorry

L just smiled…

After buying food they decided to eat it on L’s house…While L preparing the food jiyeon decided to opent the Tv and watch..she sat at the floor.. So they both eat together. L grabbed the LsR camera that his hyung owe and take a picture of jiyeon ,,jiyeon just gritted her teeth and wrinkled her nose..

J:yah!!That’s unfair ..(Then she hit lightly L)

Both of them laugh together  jsut enjoying both their company,...After that Jiyeon has been focus on what she is watching when L suddenly lie on jiyeon’s legs..Jiyeon was surprised that her eyes widen and her arms are rising a bit. Then L just turn his head and watch Tv,jiyeon stared at him and she lift her leg once lightly.

L(smirk):im sorry..its kinda instinct I was just used to do that. Im sorry

J(laugh): bwo~yah..you are imitating me…

L: let me just lie here..

J:arraso,, arrasso(jiyeon bit her lips and cant help but just smiled)

Jiyeon touch lightly L’s head…while L just closed his eyes…

L:am I too late?(he whispered)

J:bwo?

L: nothing..so how was shiyoon?

J: he is inL.a. doing some business..

L: I see.. so I can borrow you for as long as I want then?

J: aigoo..since when do you become selfish?

L grabbed jiyeon’s hand and kiss it lightly..jiyeon is speechless and to save her from the situation the doorbell ring..so L suddenly stand up.. and he went to see who it was..