slowly surrendered, really slow..

Neoreul Saranghe(i love you)

She whispers..

L opens his eyes…He had a nice sleep..and he thinks he never had that for a very long time.. He blinks his eyes, the room looks familiar,he took adeep breath the air is really refreshing not like in seoul  but …!!!

What the hell I'm doing here…!!how did I got here?

He stands immediately, he looks around. He was in his mother’s house in busan..but how?  He is wearing his comfortable clothes…he sigh..He is pretty sure he is in busan..L  put his hands on his waist and tilt his head…all he remembers before that was he was just eating with jiyeon… I was eating with jiyeon!!jiyeon!! he exclaimed..He shakes his head and immdeately walks outside.

There he saw jiyeon , with his mom along with his sister soeun  and his brother in law bum eating fruits.Jiyeon stand up.

J: yeobo.. you already awake?

L looked around then he glared jiyeon. He pulled her into the room.

J: oppa..(twitching arms)

L: oppa?is that the only thing you are gonna tell me?why am I here.?

J: you should greet your mom first..

L: greet?what the hell am I doing here?

J: your mom really wished to see you..

L: why am I here?

She closed her eyes.. as she lowered her head

J: bianhe,,

L: mianhe? You put something on the food didn’t you?

She nod.

L: do you know how stuid you are?.. I said I have important matters to do..did you know that ?i have meeting with Japanese investors..that was a big deal..

J: I'm sorry..

L: sorry sorry sorry..all you can do is said your sorry..where is my phone?

J: I left it at our house so you cant make calls..

L: bwo?

J: I'm sorry

L: enough with your sorry words..yu..aaissh!!!(she griitted his teeth while twitching his palm)

He grabbed both her arms

L: just because I made you my wife doesn’t mean you could do whatever you want, I never should have married you..tell me ..are you born in this world to burden me?are you here to make me suffer? To make my life miserable?

Jiyeon started crying

L: don’t you used your acts on me..i hate it..i hate it when you cry, you always act helpless got damniT .. i..did you know how much I hate you? I really hate you..now I have to lose to biggest potential investor that I have thanks to you..all thanks to you ..to my one and only wife

L throws the little things he saw in the room.

 

>>>outside<<

L’s mom was retty surprised how harsh his son words are. Well they are all pretty aware that he is but hearing it on actual not to mention to his wife… Soeun cant help it anymore she stands up and about to go inside and yell over L but bum her husband grabbed her arms and stopped her.

Bum shakes his head.

B: don’t …. If you but into their business it my affect you as well..let them be..

S: yeobo!!,,

B: when I said don’t in.. don’t..arasso ?

Soeun just nod…

Soeun is pregnant that’s the reason why bum doesn’t want her to get mad and nag over L cause he knows that L will gave her harsh words as well and he knows he cant stop himself if ever that happened and it just ay started a complications between the family and that is one thing that bum is avoiding..

>> back to the room

J: I'm really sorry..

L: does your sorry give me back those investors?

J: I'm gonna borrow kibum’s cellphone we can call yewon

L: don’t bother I know I'm late…with your stupid acts I cannot rectify them,..who would be at the right mind to put her husband to sleep just to come all the way here in busan?..you…

J: stop it.. arrayo..i know already..

L: no you don’t.. I regretted the fact that imet you…

J: you know what L? am not a perfect person,people are often mistaken…just so you know I am one..  you have been really harsh to me.. I understand that.ive hurt..and I'm willing to give you my eternity to pay for it..just one thing one thing that I just wanted..for you to respect me.. oppa .. I'm not a doll I have feelings..if you couldn’t respect me as your wife.. atleast kindly respect me as a human being.. your treating me like a trash…

She burst in crying while running away. L didn’t followed her. The door was left opened. L slowly went out. Obviously everyone is listening on their conversation and at the first place they were yelling..He brushed his hair annoyingly. Soeun walks towards him and slap him in the face..

S: your indespicable…your far worst than I thought you were..

L looked at the tons of things in their living room.

S: oh those?those were jiyeon prepared for you..for you L… kim chi, strawberry, seafood, everything that you want.. and we almost thought that it was your bday and not umma.. you have disappointed me..

Bum approaches soeun and pulled her. Bum drags her wife slowly to their room. That’s when kibum and hyuna along with their spouses arrived.

H: bwoyah? What happened..i can feel so much tension here

L’s mother just shook her head

L umma: and I thought that having you here L is fun…I might have guess wrong..

Kibum: bwo? what happened?

L just lowered his head.

Hyuna: ahh oppa.. where is jiyeonnie?

L umma: didn’t you see her when you guys arrived?

Hyuna along with the others shake their heads.

Kibum: isn’t she here? Her shoes are still here though.

L umma: you mean to say..L.. your wife might have run wearing slippers..aigoo.. follow your wife..

L’s eyes widen

L: w-why should i?

L umma: yah!!!jiyeonnie is still your wife..not to mention that she doesn’t know her way here in busan she might got lost her way..(she said calmly but tone of disappointment)

H: and jiyeonie grew up in England so she doesn’t know a thing bout busan…

Hyunseung(Hyuna husband): and she is also pretty

H: neh..she might got in trouble to..,, murder..ahh

L’s mother slapped hyuna’s ..

H: umma

L immediately run as fast as he could. He was dead worried, why does his sister have to leave such comments anyway? Jus thinking of that possibility makes L crazy..

Jiyeon doesn’t know how long she had been running it was late to figure out she was wearing slippers. She was not familiar with the place. She doesn’t know how far she had gone too but she saw the beach.. She sat on the big rock she saw..She felt really tired, and her eyes wont stop from crying. She keeps on wiping those tears away. She is emotionally and physically tired.

L run and ask to her whereabouts.. and soon the sun will set. He doesn’t know where she had been. He keeps on running and gasping. He yelled out her name

L: jiyeon!!..jiyeon!!

L was already near the ocean.. he have run way far.

L: it cant be..this is way to far from home.. she cant be here..

He looked at the sky. Wishing that he could find jiyeon..He is already tired but he cant just give up yet. Jiyeon is all alone, wearing short that reveals her long legs and wearing slippers that is very thin , its getting late, and she might have lost as well..and there is only one person to blame him and his stupid acts.

He rested for a minute while looking at the ocean. It was beautiful, the waves are calm and the sun reflecting on the water. Then his eyes widen when he saw jiyeon sitting on a rock, crying without any foot wear on..  her arms wraps her legs.  She might have felt cold..

He felt relieved as he walks slowly to her..

Jiyeon was surprised when L suddenly appeared and sat next to her. She just lowered her head and gazed down.

L: I'm sorry.. umma… is really worried..lets go home

Jiyeon didn’t answer..she just wiped her tears.

L: I'm sorry.. I should have not said that..

L grabbed her arms..but jiyeon pulled it..

L: aren’t you cold?

L  put off her jacket and put it around her.

Jiyeon looked at him and gave back the jacket..

J: you.. I don’t need that.. you might catch a cold with you shirt,

L looked at himself he was just wearing sleeveless sando..yes it was indeed colder. He smiled and gave it back to her

L: don’t you dare give thatback tome or else..

J: or else what?

L: ill jump at the ocean ..and its much colder…

Jiyeon knows that he wasn’t kidding at all so she wraps it around her..

L: cheonmal bianhe…I was just mad …

J: I understand…

L: how did you reached this far without any shoes on?

Jiyeon looked at her feet and it’s a bit swollen. But she smiled

J: I'm really tough aren’t i?

L just shakes his head and smiled.

L: so… lets go home?

L extend his hand. While jiyeon accepted it

J: neh..

L stopped for a while then looked at jiyeon from her face then down to her feet,,

L: this can be helped…

L turn around and kneeled down

J:eh?

L: hop in…can you walk with that condition..

J: but.

L: umma’s house.. is very far from here..

Jiyeon smiled and jump to his back

L:yah!!!

J: you said hop in..

L: hop in slowly..

L already stand up while carrying jiyeon at his back. They weren’t talking but the atmosphere is great ..

J: oppa…(wrapping her arms around him tigher).

L:hmm..?

J: bianhe…for being reckless.. I didn’t know about Japanese investors..

L: forget about it..ill figure out something,,

Jiyeon kissed his neck.

L:yah!

J: bwo?

L gritted his teeth and just shakes his head.

J:gomawoyo..(whispering at his ears)

L: yah.. stop it..

J: bwo?(Smiling)

L: I'm warning you…

J: oppa… stop..

L suddenly stops walking then turned his head a little.

L: what? Do you know how heavy you are?

Jiyeon suddenly  kissed L on his lips. L was surprised so he turned his head again .

J: gomawo(whispering)

L: if you don’t stop that I swear I'm gonna drop you..

Jiyeon smiled  wrapping her arms tighter while her feet  kicking alternate in the air while still on his back..