End of the day

Neoreul Saranghe(i love you)

Jiyeon hurriedly went to because she has heard that infinite will perform there. She can’t wait to find L.

When Jiyeon arrived its just about the performance of infinite. During performance among with all their fans she watched Jiyeon just stared at L. L was at the middle he was singing and playing guitar while other members lead the singing and aligned in his side. It was like the first time that he has seen L played he was closing his eyes as well..she control her emotions, remembering everything made her cry. That’s when L notice that someone is staring at him, an aura that he always wanted. When L opened his eyes he saw Jiyeon was in the crowd. He was confused and worried why Jiyeon is crying.So right after the performance he immediately looks for Jiyeon. That’s when he saw her sitting in a bench just near the area. He runs towards her.

L: jiyeon~nah..

J: oppa….

L: are you okay? What happened? Did something bad happen to you?(gasping his breath)

Jiyeon shook her head

L: then what tell me?

Jiyeon bit her lips.

J: I don’t know where to start…

L: why?wae ? you sure your okay?

Jiyeon smiled

J: I hate you…I really do..I hate you.

L just stared and went closer to Jiyeon. Jiyeon hit L lightly.

J: you are fool!!instead of saying those words to shiyoon oppa you should have told me that..

L: oh that?(smirk)..what exactly did he told you?

J: everything

L: everything??

J: well not technically told me..he sort of recorded what you have said..

L: forget about it…

J: you are an idiot!!!How can I forget about it?you should have atleast told me..

L: if I did .. Would it change everything?

J:babo!!(Yelling) ofcourse!!! (Crying)

L: uljima..(Holding both her hands)

Jiyeon pulled her hands and glared at him..

L:that’s enough..you should be happy with shiyoon..he deserve you more than I did..

J: bwo?you are giving up easy? Your letting me go easily?(wrinkled her forehead and cried even more)

L:that’s what you wanted right? …and..Come to think of it ..that’s what I also wanted…

L stepped back and turned around.. to his surprised his eyes got a bit teary. He didn’t know it would relly hurt to let her go…

J: why do you always have to be slow…I didn’t know

Jiyeon wiped her tears

J: I didn’t know…I thought your feelings were not that deep…I never thought..

L: that I'm crazy hell inlove with you?

Jiyeon cried more…

J:did you meant what you have said to shiyoon?i mean everything./.

L: I don’t want to answer, ill be leaving..Manager hyung might be looking for me..

J: yah!!(yell)oppa…don’t go…if you’d  go..you will never know..what might have happen if you had the courage to let me know..my feelings for you didn’t even go away not a bit..not even close..dont go…can’t you see? I'm trying to reach your heart here..im trying my best here..please  don’t ignore me..know that I’ll be okay now if I'm with you…not having you around felt like I'm lost in a deep loneliness…I cant bear it..well I thought I can..(waiving her hand in the air)but then definitely maybe not… and It would be unfair for shiyoon oppa…., I thought I have forgotten bout you ,that’s what’s my mind is telling me atleast however that’s what this stupid heart telling me..(Because Jiyeon is crying and raising her tone her voice had gone really shaky and somehow hoarse)..oppa..what would you do without me?

L turned around he smiled and he almost cried however that was not his thing so he manage to control his tears .He stepped closer to Jiyeon..Jiyeon looked down

J: please tell me that everything you had told shiyoon is true..

L just smiled

J: quit playing..Answer me(almost no voice but manage to yell)

L kissed jiyeon.

L: that’s my answer..Did I answer it right?

J: no you didn’t ….say that its true..

L: I love you.,my one and only princess..you know I don’t have to answer that

J: wae?

L: because there are things that can be show more than words can explain…

Jiyeon smiled and kissed L.

L: wait..is this means that?

J: that we are back together? What do you think?

L: molla,, you don’t know how tricky you are..(gritted his teeth and widen his eyes)

J(smiled): shiyoon and I decided not to continue the wedding..

L: right after what happened today ..even if you decide to marry him..i won’t allow you…(his eyes become smaller)

J: omo..cheongmal?

L: cheongmal..

J: aigoo.. you should have confess to me earlier we have spent soo much money in tons of stuff specially the wedding gown..Sadly it will all go to waste…

L: waste? It wont..

J: wae?are you gonna pay us back?

L:anni..your gonna use that ..once we got married,,

J: you didn’t even proposed to me..you haven’t yet..

L(scratch his head): is that needed?

J:huh..i wont marry you if you don’t do that..

L: are you sure about that?

J: sure..

L: then lets not get married then..

J:b-b-wo??!!!are you threatening me?

L:anni..

L smiled and kissed her again…

L: promised me something..

J:promise what?

L: that no matter what..you will never going to leave me ever..

J:I promise…but what if I broke my promise

L: I will kill you

J:bwo?(eyes widen)

L: (smirk) I'm just kidding..if ever that you would leave me..i might die this time..

J:don’t worry I won’t ever…

Jiyeon wraps her arms on L’s waist..while she grins..