more years pass

Neoreul Saranghe(i love you)

Jiyeon can’t believe it she was now back to korea.. She sighs deeply and closed her eyes

Honestly jiyeon doesn’t have any plans on going back to korea not even in her dreams, she was too scared to face the consequences that she made few years back then. But her close friend from korea Hyuna Kim, never seems to forgot about her. Well after all the years they never forgot to email each other, and now that hyuna is getting married she is asking for her presence in her wedding. she couldn’t decided already not in a hundred years would she wanted to get back to korea, although she is dying to see korea.

Hyuna along with her sister soeun came all the way to England to invite her, though she can sense a fishy bout it. Hyuna was there begging with her eyes wide open. She just rolled her eyes in reply. Jiyeon knows to herself that she can’t go back to korea, she is afraid that she might see L again. Just thinking about it her stomach tightens she is really scared.

Hyuna:please jiyeon..for me?

J: I'm so sorry I can’t even if I want to..

S: are you afraid that you might see L?

J: bwo?why would i?

H: then I want you there..a special guess..

S: if you are worried about L..then don’t be..He won’t be there

J: he won’t be? that’s impossible it was his dongsaeng wedding..

S: I'm sure he won’t be..you see he is too busy to go..right hyuna?(looking at hyuna)

H:e? a….yes..you see oppa had change this past years right after when you left him

Jiyeon felt sad just hearing about it..While soeun hit her younger sister.

S: well.. he did change and he seems to careless even to is family

Jiyeon looks at soeun wondering

S: I'm honest for the past years we just see him once in a blue moon..often NOT..

H: neh..i see him more in the business magazines that in person..

Jiyeon don’t know what to say..

S: so..you will come right?

H: you will right?

This time they both pleaded..Jiyeon can definitely say no to hyuna..but hyuna and soeun? She didn’t know how she manage to nod..She can’t believe that those 2 had talked her into going back to korea. But then soeun had this special power to talk to anyone into anything. The two smiled and looked at each other.  

She opened her eyes again.. after 4 years jiyeon you mange to comeback here?She can’t believe it herself..

She ride a cab to go to hotel in seoul, Heechul(her brother) ask her to stay at his house, but she insisted to stay in a hotel.

It was hyuna’s  wedding…If she can’t help herself thinking what might have happened if she didn’t ditch L on their wedding…She wanted to put a knife on herself just thinking about it… Go Hara was also there along with her husband, she envy them…

She looked around, she definitely remember most of the people in there. She is happy to see them. Hyuna’s mother was happy for her daughter’s wedding. Good thing that her mom might have forgotten what she has than to her son. After the wedding whereas all of them guest have them with the food. She can’t took much of the food so she juts grabs some wine.. Soeun approaches trying perhaps to look how she was doing..

S: gwaenchanna..?

J: ofcourse why wouldn’t…

She was stunned and half paralyzed to see L arrived. He was wearing a black suit with light blue tie.

Darn,,, She don’t know what to do..Her feet feels like planted where she was standing. Her bloods had drains to her face..

S: jiyeonnie?..bwo? what happen?

Then soeun turned her head where jiyeon was looking..

J(finally able to open ): you told me he isn’t coming..(she murmurs)

S: ah..i ..(Looked away) well..Surprised???!!(she bit her lips looks so guilty)

Jiyeon closed her eyes and bit her lower lips. Before she can open her eyes

L: noona…

Jiyeon doesn’t know if she will open her eyes or just gonna faint at that time..L walks towards them…Finally she opens her eyes

S: ahh L..glad you could came although you’re a bit late aren’t you?

L: mianhe….i went here to greet you here noona..ill go see hyuna…

S: a..arasso..but aren’t you gonna greet jiyeon here?

Jiyeon smiled and bowed. L looks at her for seconds and just bowed then turned his back. He was so formal..it feels like she was a stranger and that hurts more..But to who Is she to blame him, she deserves it..She want to cry but she stop herself from doing so.. She just keeps on putting her anger to the wine, from one glass to another…

To stop her from drinking more Hyuna’s brother Kibum approaches her and ask jiyeon to dance..

J: kibum oppa!!

K: I'm glad you could come here..

Jiyeon just smile

K:so??are you rejecting me?or will you?(smile and offer his hand)

J: how about your wife? I don’t want her to get mad at me..(Grinning)

K: no..she won’t she knows you to well..

J: is she sure?i might steal you from her

K: wouldn’t you now?

HE smiled, the kind of smile that makes you smiles as well..

K: comeon… and I did promise heechul hyung that I will keep my eyes on you..

J: wouldn’t he now?

Jiyeon put her hand over his and they dance… They danced for the sweet music for quite some time while talking about their life and also a bit of heechul as well.. That’s when kibum stopped dancing, she then notice L approaches them, or so just appear out of nowhere.

L: kibum hyung…may i?

K: ahh..sure(he smiled again then looked back at jiyeon) talk to you later okay? (again he smiled but this time through his eyes)

Jiyeon doesn’t know what to do..She just stands there staring and blinking at L. L didn’t talk nor smiled at her. She can’t even utter a word.. That’s when L holds her right hand and put it on his shoulder while his arms pulled her waist, now his arms are around her waist… All her blood drops out of her head, he is in his casual and distant self..

L: you have some nerves to come back here in korea..

He whispers, and it sounded like a threat to her..

J: don’t you have to worry…I will be gone before you know it..

L: do you know how much I hated you? How much I hated myself?

J: I'm so sorry..

L: sorry? Sorry is not enough to mend everything don’t you think Miss Jiyeon? Honestly..i really want to kill you right now.. for coming back here..

L sounded like trying to be calm but he is just masking his anger.

J: I'm really sorry..i really am..i would do anything for you just to forgive me..

She parted herself a bit and stared at him. L just looked away and smirks. L pulled her and grip tighter on her waist. She felt his fingers buried on her waist. She twitches a bit, she was quite hurt

L(whispers): you just didn’t know how much you had hurt me don’t you miss jiyeon?

J: you want to kill me? If that’s how you can forgive me do so..

L let her go and put his hand on her face and pressed it..

L: you are not worth forgiving miss jiyeon park..

There L turned around and left her. She wanted to cry but she can’t, it’s not the right time to cry..not in hyuna’s wedding.. She lowered her head as she went to a corner and start drinking again..Before she knows it she Is already drunk and had dozed off.. Next thing she know she is already in her room at the hotel. No matter how much she thinks of it she really can’t remember what had happened after she went to a table in a corner.. She buried her head on her pillow..