Pre-suffering(if there is such words)

Neoreul Saranghe(i love you)

J:.............................................. So much for a down on one knee and marry me speech but I guess this is not half as bad.. I rather have a misery life with you than not having in you in my life at all she has thought..

L: good,, packed your things..

J: what?

L: did the time make you deaf Miss Park? I said packed your things..

J: why?

L: now that you are back to kim myungsoo’s fiancé I can’t let you stay here..

J: but I don’t have any house here inkorea, I sell my old crib..

L: I know.. you are going to live in my house..

Jiyeon stared at him ..

L: just to make sure you will never leave korea and ditch me again

Gosh why do you have to keep on repeating that I did ditch you..As she rolled her eyes

L: Someone will drive you to where I live in..

He stands up..

L: (stand up).. that’s just gonna be it..lets not waste more time..go to your room.

L just leave her, and then she stand up and went to her room.. She wasn’t sure if it is reality or a dream.. After packing here things..well there is not much to packed since she just have a 3 day suitcase. Someone knocks at her room. As she opens the door, she saw a man perhaps younger than her by about 4 years, he is wearing a charcoal suit and wearing a eyeglass..

Stranger: miss jiyeon park? Did you already prepare everything you need?

J: I'm sorry?

The young man smiled and bowed

Stranger:I'm sorry ms.park..I am yewon Han President kim myungsoo’s  secretary/assistant..i was ordered to comeand picked you up and bring you to president’s house

She giggles it sounded like I'm going to the house of korea’s presidents house…

Y:I'm sorry miss park?is there any problem?

J: anni..yes I already have everything there is not much to packed..

Y: miss park may I have your bag please

J: you can call me jiyeon

Y: but that won’t be appropriate..

J: just jiyeon or you can call me noona..yewon right?

Y: president wouldn’t want that miss park..

J: are you scared of him?tell me I wont tell him

The young man just smiled..as he went to get her bag..

As they went down she wants to drop to the reception area, to check out

Y: miss park?

J: I'm going to checked out and pay

Y: you don’t have to do that,,just give me the room key please and everything is already had been settled

J:settled?

Y: yes ..maam..

J:jiyeon!!

They ride a car and she wants to sit at the passenger’s seat but then the L’s secretary insisted on her sitting at the back sit..

After a couple of minutes they stopped on a gourgeous house..Yewon opened the door while carrying her bag..It was very warm inside, all-white foyer with paintings on the walls, well the theme perhaps is white and black, a clever way to choose as a theme..neat and yet sophisticated look..

Yewon lead her to a room where he already had opened the door. But she stopped as she stares at the front room..

Y: i suggest mam don’t you go there

J: oh?why is that?

Y: that is president’s kim room.. And he doesn’t like when people goes to his room.. And I must say he is very specific..

J: is he really scary?comeon…

Yewon keeps his mouth shut while putting her bag inside the room. Cozy and elegant . Jiyeon sat on the soft bed.

J: yewon .?how long have you been working for L? a..err..mr. kim?

Yewon smiled: since he took the management on the hotel..2 years? Yes indeed.

J: I see..is he nice?

Y: he is mam.

J: but why do you talk like he is a very scary person

Y: he is very strict person mam, he wants everything to goes as he wanted, very very specific,,

J: really? He doesn’t sound like my L…I mean.. the L than I used to know..

Y: I must say miss park..everyone change…

J: you are right..

Y:so I'm gonna go ahead,there are lot of things that presidents ordered me..i hope you don’t mind leaving you here..

J: no..

Y: and mam.. please don’t go to his room.. you don’t want to test his patience…

J: arasso..but what is in his room anyway?

Yewon left her..She tries to check her clothes apparently it has already been used, if she knew that that would be happening to her she should have brought her clothes to the laundry shop. Now she have to sleep on the clothes she is wearing not to mention that she forgot her toothbrush on the hotel.

Its going really late and L didn’t go home yet..She sat at the vinyl couch..she looked around as her attention went to the room just in front of her room. She is now standing at its front door jiyeon yewon told you not to go inside..what are you doing? She already twisted the doorknob..AS she steps inside,clever design really neat in fact vast. The walls are white, and the furnishings are pale blue. With a enormous bed quite modern and there is paint of what seems to be the bluesky..

As she looks around with curiosity she bit her lips. Then she opens another door a walking closet nice… she saw a lot of suit hanging… she opens each drawer. Then an idea had hit her head. She picked one white poloshirt.. and she opens a drawer full of undergarments a smile had quirk her lips o jiyeon you don’t have no shame have you? She grabs one of L’s tight gray boxers this one..calvein klein?i like this..

After getting several stuff she went to his bathroom.. this is huge.. as she roams her eyes around the bathroom.. then there she takes half bath and changes to the polo shirt and boxer short. She also brush her teeth using L’s tooth brush, she keeps on grinning as she does all this..

Then she sleeps already.

Next morning. She smells pancake so she stand up and went down immediately. She saw L having his breakfast, she went down as fast as she could. L’s eyes widen as he sees her.She just sat and grabs some pancakes and bacon..

L : didn’t mr. han told you not to go to my room?

J: he did..

L: but ,,you are curious that’s why you went inside?

Jiyeon nodded as she looked down and stared at her food..

L: and why are you wearing ..(he scratches his forehead as if really annoyed)

J: you ..i used to this before..

L: that was then(his voice increase abit then he sighs)

J: you are mad at me borrowing a shirt?

L: you know what never mind..

J: I don’t have any clean clothes..i only have 3 day clothes..so

L: I said never mind..(continue eating without even looking at jiyeon)

J: you are mad just finding bout the shirt what more if you found out I took out calvin klien.. (she murmurs)

L: bwo?(chewing while looking at the newspaper he was reading)

J: I said I also borrowed your calvin klein boxer..(she flustered and blushed as she stared at her hands)

L coughs or more like choking..Then he drinks some coffee..then he closes his eyes and more L seems to be counting to 10..the he opens his eyes angriy.

L: don’t you ever do that again..understand?

Jiyeon nodded..

L: go shop new clothes..

J: okay..by the way can I borrow your toothbrush again?

L:  again?(he looked away)

J: didn’t I tell you I used your toothbrush?

L: no.. you didn’t..look ill give you money make sure to buy everything you need so that you will not intervenes with my things

J: but aren’t we going to marry each other?whats wrong with that?

L: the wrong thing is that your enjoying it..and I hate to see you enjoying this..i told you while you are with me ill make your life miserable..

Before jiyeon can react L already left her and went to his room.

After changing to the dress she was wearing yesterday She already went down where in L was waiting for her in his car. He is going to drop her at the mall, She just sat at the passenger seat without talking..She gazed at space. There is still time to withdraw right? Jiyeon felt scared at L all of a sudden.

They already arrived. L just stared  at her whilejiyeon travels her thought at somewhere.. Hitting her head early?

L: miss park we are already here..

Jiyeon didn’t hear a thing..she was immersed to her thought to withdraw..

L: jiyeon!!(taps her shoulder)

J: ahh?ee?(looking at L)

L: we are here. Miss park

J: did someone called my name?

L: get off..

Did L called me by my first name?or is it in my head?

She went down..She finally remembers soeun. She knows about me and L on that date She called soeun and ask her to meet her at the mall. While waiting for her she brought several clothes and shoes, but not too man since she planned to get some stuff from their home .. She waited at a café just across the mall.. konabeans café is their meeting place with soeun.

Finally soeun arrived she sure does have a lot of explaining to do to jiyeon. They sat and already had their orders.

J: unnie..L mentioned that you know that he was meeting me..and that you guys arranged it?

S: forgive me jiyeon..i talk you r mom into it to..

J: I cant believe it (her jaws drop)

S: you see.. both of you had been single for a very long time and so we decided that you may still love each other

J: but L hate me..

S: no he don’t..

J: how do you know?did he told you?

S: no..and I don’t..but I can feel it..and you guys already planned to get married right

J: he told you?

S: no.. but I leave him no choice..so you guys will..perfect

J: (she put her two hands on her face)I haven’t decided yet..i can withdraw..

S: no don’t..im sorry jiyeonnie..please..

J: tell me good reason why I should do this?

S: well.. you love each other

J: that’s not gonna work..i want a honest and a very very nice reason while you leave us with no choice

S: fine.. you see when you left.. L has been in total mess,, like hell.. then oneday he decided to go to army and quit being a singer..after coming back he is already a different person.  He took over some of our family business, which he handle perfectly, but he became cold

J: he was cold before

S: but not to us..not to his family, not to me hyuna or even to my mom…he changed,, he is like a stranger. He don’t even last talking to us, he always have this short conversation. And before he would always give time to visit me, or my mom but now ..its a miracle if we sees him twice a year(as she rolled eyes).. She don’t date girls, and he became control freak..he wants everything to all be according to his will, and man he got some temper..Seriously..He easily got mad at anything.. Did you know that all the employees under him have a very nice salary..because before no one last under his management..HE is too scary…Even me her noona is scared of him..

Jiyeon felt guilty….she sigh

J: then why do you think it has to be me?

S: because you are the reason why he became like this.. so we know you can make his stone hard heart become soft again..well atleast make him more like human..

J: molla… I don’t think I can do that

S:(grabbed her hand)you can..if you put your mind and heart into it..this is for myungsoo’s sake…

Jiyeon’s lips twitch..Soeun had this aura that you can’t say no..She hated it..

Soeun drive her home..or on L’s home..

After getting inside his house she felt lonely, the house is aside from being sophisticated is all lonely… Perhaps its because of the owner…Everyday it has already been like this.. L will left their house when Jiyeon wasn’t awake yet and go home when she is already asleep, and most of the time he won’t go home.. No breaks no offs..She is like a prisoner inside his house.. Even on Christmas, new year and cheukso she celebrated it if not alone , she is with heechul her brother and his wife..