mad couple

Neoreul Saranghe(i love you)

 

Jiyeon was stunned with what had happened …She suddenly pushed L. she stands up and went out.

She still can’t believe what she have done..She keeps on hitting her head while whispering to herself.

J: stupid stupid jiyeon..why did you pushed him??you should have just pulled him..pulled why did you pushed him?omo(sigh while brushing her hair with her fingers)aissh. I'm sure he is mad right now..why did you do that? …I was shocked..but still why did you(waiving her head as if explaining to herself)he might misunderstand what you did…park jiyeon..

she was really annoyed so she closed her eyes and while she gritted her teeth..Thats when their door suddenly opens L was standing there .Jiyeon cant even looked him in his eyes she was really embarrassed.

J: lets eat already

L just nod and went passed her…

After L walks by she keeps on hitting her head.

While sitting kibum’s fone ringed,,,

O: kibummieyah.. why don’t you answer your phone its distracting everyone

K: I'm sorry..excuse..(on the phone).oh?yewon? ah neh…he is ….hold on.. myungsooyah phone for you

L: ahh neh..thanks…

Then L walked farther away from the dining table to have privacy ….After a while he came back and gave back the phone to his hyung

L: umma.. I really have to apologized ill be preparing myself to go back..there are still serious matters that needs to be handled with thehotel…as much as I want to stay I really have to go..

S: how about jiyeon

L: (looking at jiyeon with poker face) if you want you can stay…

J: anniyo..if your going ill be going as well..umma..everyone I'm sorry..i guess I have to go

L: its not necessary for you to go back to seoul you can just stay here if you want..

J: I said I don’t want to (raised her voice)

L: I'm just making a statement why did you have to shout?

J: because I felt like you are pushing me away..(almost like yelling)

L: bwo?

S: jiyeonnie.. do you want to bring some food before going back?

J: ahh? Its okay unnie…thanks..

L stands up and immediately went to their room he just changed his clothes and almost ready to go.

B: what are you going to ride back to seoul?

L: ill be taking the train..

B: I see.. ill drive you to the station…

L: thanks..

B: okay we will just gonna wait for jiyeon..

L just nod. He and bum already waiting in the car..Then atlast jiyeon already went out of the house carrying a lot of bags..

L: why does she have a lot of bags?(whispering while rolling his eyes)

Hyeunsung and kibum help out on putting the bags on the car. L was sitting at the passenger’s seat and jiyeon was sitting at the back.. they were not talking to each other. Whenever L tries to glimpse at her at the rear mirror jiyeon just pretend to look outside. 

Finally after silence concurring the atmosphere they have reach the station of busan..L carried almost all of the bags..then they gave their goodbye to bum.They started walking.

L: (frowned eyebrows) why do you have to bring so many bags..

J: I prepared a lot cause I thought we are gonna spend our time there for a week.

L: are these packages(pullingup the bags ) for a week? Ithought you are planning to live there..

J: its not all ours the one bag is seafood kimchi,,,

L: we can just bought one in seoul..

J: yah..you keep on complaining if you don’t want to carry those then just gave it to me.. (pouting)

L: i am not complaining ..im just saying..

J: no one told you to help me carry those bags..

L: arraso..(Let go of all those bags at the same time) you carry all these..

Started walking.. and taking step at the long stairs of the busan station..

Jiyeon was annoyed; she was having hard time to carry all the bags. First there are indeed to several bags and some are really heavy..that she just have to pulled some of the bags. It wasn’t even a couple of steps and yet she is sweating  a lot.

J: (whispering) its not that the bags are many but these are heavy…(sigh)

Jiyeon was like drowning from the bags.. L was already far from jiyeon when he turned around.. He saw that jiyeon was having a hard time..

Jiyeon doesn’t know how she will manage to reach the station. That’s when she felt that L carried again the bags, well the heavier ones and most of the bags he just left the light weight bags for her to carry.. Then L started walking and left her while carrying those bags. Then she suddenly runs to follow him.

Jiyeon was embarrassed, she felt sorry that L have to carry those things that she brought at the first place. Even at the train they didn’t talk to each other L just sleeps while wearing his earphone. Jiyeon doesn’t want to bother him anymore so she just kept in silence while looking outside the train.

When they reach seoul  yewon came to pick them up.

L: yewon you drive her home..

Yewon: yes sir,,

Yewon drive jiyeon… Jiyeon doesn’t know how did everything happen but whenever she does something L just get further away from her. Out of frustration Jiyeon decided to went out and shop since its not yet late..

Jiyeon was just walking and walking… until she decided to buy L a shirt..  She was looking around when someone called her. When she turned her head she definitely remember the guys who called her but there are tons of random names appearing in her head so she just bowed down.

H: uri jiyeonnie?

J: neh?...

H: I'm hoya..dont you remember this handsome face..i was a member of infinite where L was also a member ..

J(clapped her hand as she remembers): neh hoya oppa…

H: are you buying something for L?

J: ahh neh..

H: as expected to jiyeon…

Jiyeon finally bought one shirt

H: do you want to have a drink atleast?

J: ofcourse…

They went to a café located near the area.

H: what do you want?

J: omija tea…

After they ordered they decided to seat down.

H: so how was L.

Jiyeon expression changes

J: he is okay..

H: did you guys fight?

J: not really..its just that,,,,,,,,,,,,… he hates me..

H: he don’t hate you..trust me..even if he think he is he isn’t really ..i remember before he told us I mean the infinite members that you are the most important thing in this world so he can gave up everything for you..even his position as an infinite member

J: he said that.. before but I don’t think that he would ever said that to me ever again..

H: cheer up our jiyeon..

J: oppa.. you still call me our jiyeon..

H: ofcourse..we like to tease L before that’s why we always call you our jiyeon..because he always correct that jiyeon is only for L and that L is only for jiyeon..He called you ‘my jiyeon’ so just to make him angry we call you our jiyeon…

Jiyeon and hoya laugh reminiscing the old time’

J: I wish I could turn back those times..

H: it is something serious?

J: it was always been serious.. even if we are together now he can’t even forget what I have done to him

H: he has some reason..and I know you understand him..L  actually I was surprised how he quits from being a member of infinite and enlist in army..we never expect him to go first since we know he cant leave with just a day without you..

Hoya stopped when Jiyeon expressions became dark.

H: but hey whats more important is that you guys are together.. and sooner or later L will be back to old him..Our jiyeon..L is a very considerate person.. And For the time being that we are together I have understand him quite well.. he wont marry our jiyeon if he doesn’t love you…

J: yah right.

H: our jiyeon…cheer up..L is more nicer than you have ever known him…more than we ever know..fighting..

Then hoya received a text message..Then his expression suddenly felt bothered..

J: oppa why?

H: I have to go..

J: okay

H: regards to L.. ah and if L tries to hurt you give me a call and we the infinite members will give him a lesson he will never forget..

J(laugh): arasso thanks…

Then hoya run so fast..

Jiyeon suddenly felt positive because of hoya’s words… But still she don’t want to expect too much..well maybe atleast  for him to be a lot nicer?..

When Jiyeon arrived at their house she noticed that L already has arrived. She decided to leave the shirt she bought for him on his room. She is already standing at the front of his room. She knocked first before she twist the doorknob.

She saw L  reading at his bed.  She walks closer..

J: I went to shop and I bought you these…

She puts it in his bed then she turns around..

L: hold on….

She stops and faced him. L put down what he was reading and walks toward her.

L: are you mad at me?

J: mad? No…(she looks down)

L: you are ..arent you?

L scratches his head and from there he grabbed jiyeon’s hand and pulled her to sit on his bed..he stared at her but jiyeon is trying to avoid eye contact

L: jiyeonnah…tell me are you mad bec. We left busan early?

J: anniyo..(gloomy voice)

 maybe a little she said to herself

L: maybe bec. What I have said to you?  Possible you are mad bec.of that…how many times should I say that I didn’t mean to say that?

J: aniiyo…I said I'm really okay with that..

L: then why are you acting like that?

J: acting like what?

L: like that..your avoiding me and just that..(he said annoyingly)

J: I'm not mad at you..i thought you are mad at me so I try to distance…

L: aiisshh I'm worrying for nothing..

J: oppa….(very enthusiastic tone) why did you think that I'm mad?

L: how would I know.. remember you pushed me… (he said while rolling his eyes)

J: ahh(she grabbed both his arms..) then do it again..im gonna respond differently..

L: bwo?

J: kiss me again..i wont push you.. trust me

L pushed her body away from him lightly..

L: why would I kiss you?

J: oppa…

L: jiyeon go to sleep..

Jiyeon lay on his bed while hugging his pillow..

J: fine  I will sleep..

L: yah..go to your room..

J: I want to sleep here ..its very lonely to sleep alone…

L: yah..(tapping her)

J: no matter what you do… I will not go..

L: aissh.. aren’t you gonna even wash?

J:molla…

She opened her one eye ..L just smirk

J:  hoya is right.. you are nicer than I thought you were..

L: bwo?

J: I have seen hoya oppa, while I'm on the mall…. And he told me that regards and that you are really possessive..

L: po- possessive? How?

J: you call me my jiyeon.. and that I am only for you and that you are only for me…(exaggerated aegyo)

L: he is lying…

J: I don’t think so,.

L: he keeps on making up stories…don’t believe him.aisshh

J: should I call you my myungsoo?ahhniyo my L…

L: will you stop..

Jiyeon tapped L on his shoulder

J: oppa.. he also told me you cant live without me?

L:aissh

HE gritted his teeth and he suddenly left his room. Jiyeon was smiling while shaking her head

J: where could he be going..what a temper..