important day

Neoreul Saranghe(i love you)

This is the day where everyone was well dress and excited for the ceremony to start.  The event is attended by idol stars that they know some of actress and models are also present at the event. While their fans are outside wishing for their happiness.

He was wearing his best as he stands with the crowd waiting for their wedding to start.

The scene was seems familiar from L he have seen this before.. same in his dreams.. Then he turned his attention to the guest who arrived it was shiyoon,  well that’s new.. he said to himself. Shiyoon approaches him.He smiled

S:chukahae!!(Extending his hand)

L: gomawo(he accepted shiyoons hand)

S: nervous?

L: anni.. (smirk) soo much I'm dying .. he have said to himself

S: I see…

L: glad you wasted your time for our wedding..

S(laugh): ofcourse I want to see my fiancé married to someone else..i can’t just let this chance slip away right?

This time L laugh.

L: you didn’t come here to steal her from me? at our wedding day right?

S: that’s a nice idea..i could do that..

L just smirks and shook his head.

S: however I don’t think jiyeon would bother to look at me…all the more to even bother to come with me..

They laugh as shiyoon excuse himself to go with the fellow guest that he knew…

Now that he was left again he felt anxious again…He looked around, staring in every person and every little thing around him. Then there he saw bunch of fruits as decoration at the side, it was like in his dream so he make sure not to get anything from it… specially not an apple..he thinks he got a phobia from his dream.. He shakes his head as another guest approach him. It was ahn sohee!!

Sohee: oppa!!

HE just smiled back. Just being around sohee he felt that he would be in bad luck soon. Sohee is like a black cat who brings bad luck to person…HE can’t just push her away or send her away because that would be too rude since sohee has always been sweet and had not done wrong to him, well at least not anything new ones…

S:oppa!!!Didn’t you even miss me? You avoided me a lot of times..

Sohee wraps her arms around L as she pouted her lips. L immediately pulled his arms. He can’t withstand any more problems before getting married to jiyeon.

L: soheessi ..Stop it..

S: stop what?(she plays with her Red mini dress)

L: you know what I am saying..Please.

S: arasso arasso..whats the reason to get married when jiyeon isn’t pregnant anymore?

L: bwo?soheesi what did you just say?

S: jiyeon is not pregnant anymore.. I thought you are only gonna marry her because of her baby..you didn’t know?(she laugh as she sais this)

L widens his eyes. He just cant believe what he was hearing right now. He grabs sohee both arms and confronted her

S: bwoyah!!it hurts oppa..

L:tell me you are lying

S: cheongmal? You didn’t know??chinja?(her eyes widen as she crunches from L’s grip)

L: you think I will ask you if I know.

Sohee pushes L’s hands

S: then its not my problem anymore..why are you mad at me oppa..you should be mad at her

L: you are just making up stories…

S:I am not..she went to the hospital that my father owns just few months ago..i didn’t know much of details since it is restricted and it’s patients confidentiality but the nurse gave me a hint that Park jiyeon had an abortion..and I am  101% sure…

L: few months ago?then why are you telling me that now? You are a liar sohee..stop it ..i won’t believe you

S:  why don’t you ask her then..i won’t beg for you to believe me I just told you what I know..i don’t care if you believe me or not.. (She smirks as she looked away)

L kept quiet. If he could just hit sohee at that time he already did however, she is still a girl. If only sohee is a namja..

S: oppa…I have a theory that your love jiyeon won’t be able to come to your wedding.. maybe she realizes that since the baby is gone she can just ditch you..

L:go away…

S: do you want me to replace jiyeon?i can be your bride..it would save you from humiliation,

L: get out of my sight or I might kill you now … (he gritted his teeth)

Sohee pouted and immediately left him..Then from those directions where she went he saw jiyeon’s mother. As he can see her mother is not uneasy trying to call someone. His guts is telling him that jiyeon aint coming..

Come to think of it jiyeon is late As L stared at his wrist watch..

So this time L bothers to get his phone and gonna attempt to call her when he saw an email from jiyeon. HE is too nervous as he decides whether to open her email or not. Then he after few second he finally decide to open it.

L oppa… Mianhe…

That’s then only message on it..He can’t understand what it means.. SO he tried calling her number however she can’t reach her not at all..He has tried sending hundreds of message but not even one received a reply.

He sat and put his two hands on his face..He doesn’t know what to do..then heechul(jiyeon’s brother) walks towards him. Since when heechul hyung have arrived here? How come I didn’t notice him before.?

H: L…I hate to do this but..im really sorry

Heechul gave L a letter. As he open it heechul leave him.

It was a long letter, and he knows jiyeon’s handwriting so he knows from first glance that this came from her. It was a mixed emotion as he reads it. Well all he can understand is that the letter is jusgoing round and round and doesn’t give much of a point. Although at the bottom of the letter he canunderstand that jiyeon will never come in their wedding.

He rolled his eyes as he gritted his teeth..he crumble the letter out of anger. He thinks he already cracked..he is already mad..Insanely mad…he just cant accept or don’t get it at all..He was so stunned by everything he just read. The day wasn’t supposed to be like that, its not that he had not expect it before nor have not dream before but reality bites more than in his dream. At that time he was just waiting to wake up in the nightmare but then, for quite some minutes he knew and realizes that it wasn’t. It is soo much real. Soeun who have notice him approaches him.

S: gwaenchanna?what happen?

L: tell them that the wedding is off..let them eat and then send them home,.,

S: bwo?

L: you heard me(almost yell)

Then he walked out of the room and shutting the door with a bang.He hurriedly went to jiyeon’s house. No one seems to be inside.Ofcourse they are in the wedding except jiyeon, he even went inside and went straight to her room, but as he looks around he saw that almost all of her stuff was gone, even her clothes just few were left along with the bed and built in furniture.

L can’t believe what he was seeing. He hit the wall as hard as he can, not just once but for several times. HE stopped when her right hand felt numb because of bruise and blood flowing. Along with anger and blood flowing, tears are falling from his eyes as well.

L: wae?jiyeon wae?...!!!!(he shouts)

He can definitely see that his hand is in serious pain but he cant feel it his heart was too broken and hurt to feel it. Next thing he knows he was already drowning himself with the alcohol he found inside her house. And eventually fell asleep.

When he woke up the next day..He was already wearing a different clothes, and his wrist was already wraps with bandages, that’s when he heard someone was in the house

Jiyeon? He blurted to himself ..He immediately runs towards where he heard the noise..it came from her kitchen.. only to find jiyeon’s mother in the kitchen…

L: ommoni?

Jiyeon’s mom: L? mianhe..i kinda have the idea that she might ditch you rwedding..but I thought she will still arrived but then again I was wrong…I am truly sorry…

L: its not your fault…

Her mother didn’t talk further perhaps not to make him more miserable..

L: I'm going home

Jiyeon’s mom: are you okay?

L: I still can handle I guess.. ill brorrow this clothes too

Jiyeon’s mom: arraso..

As he was about to left the house

Jiyeon’s mom: myungsoo yah…

He turned

Jiyeon’s mom: I am rally sorry.. Someday you’ll know why  this happened to you..i know there is a reason ..just believe that jiyeon wont do such things without any reason..i hope you find in your heart to forgive my daughter..i am really sorry(made a 90 degree bow)

L tries to smiles but it turned out bad.. so he just left her ..

Then outside heechul was playing with his cat heebum. He just bowed and left him.

H: yah!!L~ssi!!..

He didn’t turn, but he stopped from walking

H: I really really like you..Specially for my little bunny (jiyeon) but..this is her decision..and i know you know how much I love her..im not saying that I agreed to her decision or anything ..but I cant just fight over her decision..i know you understand..

L: whatever..

He continue walking..he is tired for him to absorb anymore apologies..

H: yah!!kim myungsoo!! since I really like you..well there is still something else I want to tell you(yelling)

His eyes widen and he stops and turned around..

H: little bunny…she is on the airport..she is gonna leave korea..if you will go there now you might catch up to her..

L suddenly wakes up from being weary and so he runs to his car as fast as he could…