Like a fool

Neoreul Saranghe(i love you)

L went to shiyoon’s restaurant

L: can I talk to you?

S: L?...sure..sure..

They sat..

S: what can I do for you?

L: seriously? I want to punch you like crap…

S:bwo?

L: of course I'm not going to do that (smirk)

S: What did I do to deserve such a visit from a hallyu star?

L(rolled his eyes and smirk):I know..That you know what relationship I once had with Jiyeon

S: (smiled)I do..But does it matter?

L: you are right it doesn’t..i came here to officially let go of her..

S: officially?

L: I had never gave up on her, never did not even once..but… now I guess I will entrust her with you…

S: what why?

L: shut up first I haven’t give you my speech yet…(evil grin)

Shiyoon smiled and stunned on how cool L acted…

L: you might thought how pathetic I am..

S: not really..i know you will miss her..i know you had missed her..

L: you don’t know how I miss her….

They continue talking….. Then that’s the time L decided to let her go..Shiyoon whereas had thought deep as well..

Jiyeon and shiyoon went out together to choose stuff that they needed for their wedding. Seeing how Jiyeon smiled while looking at different kinds of flowers shiyoon feel really confused on how he should act in front of her. After having conversation with L he felt as If he is some kinda of wall that break Jiyeon and L apart. He felt really sorry somehow…

When walking their way home shiyoon stopped and looked at Jiyeon.

S: sweet angel..

J: bwo? yah..what’s wrong with you oppa?

S: do you love L?

J: what? What the hell is that question?

S: why don’t you answer me? I won’t be mad I promise..

J: I'm going to marry you..no..(She looked away because she felt guilty)

S: really?(sad tone)

J:oppa!!i really really like shiyoon …,shiyoon oppa,..

S: you didn’t accept L because you felt sorry for me?

J:bwo?

S: ahh no..you can’t accept him bec. Of me?

J:what are you saying(touching his face)

S: There’s nothing wrong with loving him still…I won’t be mad..maybe I will be hurt for some time but I will move on still..

J: oppa?

Shiyoon gave Jiyeon his phone..

S: listen to this..and after that you tell me if you don’t love him..That’s when I'm going to believe you..

J:what is this?

S: just listen to this..i recorded it few days ago cause I thought he was going to tell me jerk words or he will cursed me..but then I thought wrong..i honestly hated myself for recording this ..but I believe you have the right to hear what he have said..I’ll be leaving ahead, just return my phone to me afterwards..im not waiting any important calls anyway..

J:oppa!

Then shiyoon walked away.Jiyeon sat on a bench in the park near where they parted.  Jiyeon put on the earphone and started playing.

{{{record playing}}

L: you don’t know how I miss her….

Jiyeon was surprised, her eyes widen  it was L??why ?

L: I don’t know if it’s just the her shampoo or conditioner but I love the smell of her hair..The way she find her spot on my shoulder, how darn cute she is when she is sleeping, how she hold and fit her hands on my hands, how she kiss me and make everything alright, how cute she is when she eat and plays with her spoon

Jiyeon burst in crying she put her right on while continue listening

[continue playing]The way she took hours to get dressed but however in the end its all worthwhile waiting, the way she look good no matter what she wears, how cute she is when she argue, the way she smile, the way you she falls into my arms when she cries, the way she apologize for something that she cry over that was silly, the way she crinkle her nose, the way she pouted her lips, those lips when I kissed them, the way she missed me, the ways she say she love me, the way she hit me, how she embrace me, how she appreciate what I cook for her, the way she listens to my song, the way she played the piano, the way her tears make me want to change the world so do that it won’t hurt her anymore.

Jiyeon bit her lips and tears flow furiously..

[continue playing] She is my air my water no..my world..i love her for a million reason , a thing not for a mind but for the heart to felt, And so I guess I'm giving my world to you shiyoon..Take care of her, when she get mad embrace her, when she cries kissed her, comfort her when she is sad, give her your time, trust her with all your heart, when she have her monthly period she is seriously in pain so massage her tummy so that she can feel at ease, she always gloomy and really sad whenever she remember his brother who died so make sure to be o her side , She is a very terrible cook but don’t tell her how awful the taste just bare and at least eat it cause she will got sad, She is a very cry baby so make sure to bring your hander kerchief all the time, she got touched with small things that you do, she is very simple minded ..my speech went too long…Just promise me that you will take care of my world,, she is the only joy I have..She taught me a lot of things that I will surely treasure.

S: are you sure about this?

L: maybe on our next life I will never say goodbye to her..i won’t let her go but maybe on this life you guys are meant to be..Maybe…

  • -   -  -  -cut-   -   -   -  -  -  -

Tears won’t stop flowing from jiyeon’s eyes she does not know what to do,,,She found herself in shiyoon’s restaurant. She returned shiyoon’s handyphone.

S: so?(smiled)

J: molla..

S: what are you still doing here?

J: (looked sadly at shiyoon) oppa..

S: you should tell him what you think..

J: but

S: are you worried about the wedding? Don’t worry...I can handle everything..i explain to my parents as well..i will definitely clean up everything…

J: oppa (crying)

S: just go….before I change my mind…I'm not bad enough to separate you two..You guys deserved to be with each other..Go..(Smiled)

Jiyeon walks closer to shiyoon but shiyoon stopped him with a hand gesture

J:oppa?

S: stop there…if you come any closer I might not let you go..no matter how you beg..sweet angel don’t let me change my mind…

Jiyeon bit her lips.

S: (touches her face and smiled)..stop crying.. just go..go!!!

J: (crying) gomawo

S: bye sweet angel (he whisper as Jiyeon runs out of his restaurant)