Chapter 3

내 조폭 남자 친구 II : 운명 예측할 수없는 [My Gangster Boyfriend II : Unpredictable Destiny]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3: College

 

[The one that was in italic were your thought, so don’t get confused.{ex: Myungsoo }]

 

“Ji Yeon-ah, wake up. You don’t want to be late for your first day for college right?” L wake you up.

“Huh? What time is it?” You asked with your eyes closed.

“9.36 am.” He said.

“WHAT?! Oh my god! I’m late! I’m late!” You nervously said.

“Calm down! I’m just kidding. It’s only 8.00 am right now.” He calmly said.

You shoot him a glare, “Stop lying to me! I really thought that I was late for my first day for college!”.

He caressed you, “I’m sorry, honey. Please forgive me.”

You didn’t talk anything.

He frowned, “I know. I overreacted. I promise. I won’t do that again.”

You rolled your eyes and walked over to him, pinching his cheek, “It’s okay, oppa. I forgive you. But.. only for this time!” You warned.

“I promise for god sake.” He said.

“Good boy.” You patted his head.

 

--

 

You have finished taking your warm bath. Now, your going to kitchen to make breakfast.

“Hey babe.” L poop up nowhere without clothes on his body.

You turned around and saw his chocolate abs.

“Aaa..Do you know where my clothes were? Its black and white striped. I can’t find it. Can you find it for me?” He pleaded.

“Oppa, you have so many other clothes in this house.  How can you only wear those clothes?” You asked without turning back.

“It’s the only one clothes that you gave to me. So, I must wear it always since it was precious to me.” He said, “So, pretty please, find it for me?”

“Ugh, araso araso” Finally you giving up.

“Yeah! Thats my girl!” He said, proudly.

“Psh.Whatever.” You muttered.

 

After spending more than 10 minutes search for L clothes, you finally found it. Thanks god.

 

“Do you want me to drop you at the school. Oopps, He He my bad, I mean college?” He asked.

“Hmm..No thanks. I can walk by myself. Thank you.” You truthfully said.

“Aww.. Are you sure? Or you don’t want people to know that you are in relationship with me?” He pouts.

“Aniyo, oppa. Look. I didn’t mean like that. I just don’t want you to be late for your job.” You denied.

“Hmm.. Okay” He sound sad.

 

 

You’re infront of your college. You took a deep breath in and out. Finally, WM College.

You could sees a banner infront of your college, its written ‘ Welcome To WM Colle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter