Chapter 9

내 조폭 남자 친구 II : 운명 예측할 수없는 [My Gangster Boyfriend II : Unpredictable Destiny]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 9

 

Well. I know many of you were confused about this story. I’m confused neither (kidding XD) But, don’t worry, I’ll explain to you later...

 

“Kris? You mean kris oppa? Are you kidding me? This boy name was Wu Fan. How can it be Kris?” You asked as you started to burst into tears.

“Yeah. His real name was Wufan but we called him Kris, because he will got annoyed when we called him Wufan.” Luhan explained.

“Where is he?” You asked again.

“He is on his room. He doesn’t like being with many people.” Luhansaid.

“Where is *hiccup* his room?’ You asked.

“Let me send you.” He said.

You followed him to Kris room.

“Hyung, someone wants to meet you.” Luhan said, as he knocked the door.

“Go away. I’m busy right now.” You can heard his voice.

“I’ll let her enter now.” Luhan said.

“Go in.” Luhan mouthed you.

“B-but. He said he’s busy..” You said. Without taking any time waste, Luhan pushed you into Kris room.

“What do you want? Say it faster. I’m really busy.” Kris said without looking at you. He looks like he wants to find something missing.

“Damn! I know I put it here..Aww.. No way in the hell I can lost it. It’s the only picture I have left..” He groaned.

You looked at him, “Are you looking for this?” You asked as you giving him the picture that you just found.

He looked surprise, “Where do you get thi-“ Before he could end his word. You suddenly hugged him.

“Oppa..!” You burst into tear.

“What the hell?!” He shouted.

“I- *hiccup* It’s *hiccup* m- *hiccup* me, Ji *hiccup* yeon.” You said.

His eyes getting bigger ,“No way! You’re kidding me right?” He looked at you.

You showed him something, it’s his last present for you when he leaved Korea. It’s a necklace.

Kris looked at you and he began to crying.

"Don’t you know how hard I’m looking for you? I’m just about to give up, but, here you are, standing in front of me.” He pulled you into a hugged.

You two began to crying together.

After a while, you two stop crying.

“When did you moved from your old house?” He asked.

“Not long after you moved to Canada, mom and dad died in car accident. It is a tragic moment for me. I wait one year for you. But, you never come back.” You said.

“I never said I won’t come back right? We have made a promise before right? I promise you, no matter what happen, I will come back to Korea, just for you.” He said. You were touched by his words.

He began to wipe your tears by his thumb finger.

Your eyes and his were locked to each other. Kris began to lean in for a kiss. Before his lips can touch yours, your phone began to ring.

You answered the phone.

“Hey babe. Where are you? Are you going home early? If you are, you should say to me.” He said.

You began to feel guilty to L.

*L was my boyfriend. I can’t betray him.* You thought.

“Aniyo oppa. I’m st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter