Chapter 12

내 조폭 남자 친구 II : 운명 예측할 수없는 [My Gangster Boyfriend II : Unpredictable Destiny]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 12

 

“Hey, Sungyeol. Do you have Chanyeol number??” L asked.

“Hm. Yeah. Why?” Sungyeol answered.

L chuckled, “Now, you have a new friends while I am being left! How could you! Meanie Yeolie~!” L shed a ‘tears’ that was falling from his eyes.

“Hey man! I never ever ever do that to you! You were my besties out of all!” Sungyeol was afraid seeing L like this because he never expects L was like this before.

“Boo! Haha! I’m just playing man! Chill man! Haha!” L laughed.

“Damn you, L!” Sungyeol fake a punch on L’s shoulder.

“Can you give me his number?” L asked.

“Yeah. Sure. Here you go!” Sungyeol give his phone to L. L entered Chanyeol’s number to his cellphones.

*****

“Hello! This is happy virus, Chanyeol!” Chanyeol deep voice was heard.

“Yo! Chanyeol!” L seems happy when he heard Chanyeol voice.

“May I know who this is?” Chanyeol asked.

“Psh. How can you don’t know who is this. I thought you would know by my handsome voice?” L joked.

“I don’t know that voice can be handsome!” Someone shrieked on the other line.

“Who is that?” L asked.

“Thehun!” The shrieked voice was heard, again.

“Did you turn on the loudspeaker?” L asked.

“Hehe.. Yeth Chanyeol hyung did!” Sehun voice was heard, again.

“May I know who this is?” Chanyeol voice sound like boring.

“Yah! Gijibae! How can you pretend not to know me. Aish! This kid is really nerve-wrecking!” L groaned.

“Ahhhh! Chanyeol hyung thupid! It is L hyung! Hyung! I mith you~” Sehun cooed.

“Aigoo, Sehun-ah! You’re the best. Not like Chanyeol. Now, call the others!” L said.

“Yeah! Me the beth! All hyung! Come here! L hyung was calling!” Sehun shrieked.

“Aish. Does he want me to turn into deaf? Aigoo..” L said as one of his hand used to rub his temple while the other hand making the phone far away from his ear that was now ruined because of Sehun shrieked here and there.

 

 

Skip to after school ..

“Jiyeonnnnn~” Tao cooed as his cute voice was heard on the empty class.

“Yeah?” You looked up to see his face.

“Can you accompany me to Mokdong Mall?” He asked as he flashed hier his aegyo.

“Hmph.. I don’t think L oppa let me go.” You pouted.

You put all your books in your bag and about to go to the door, “Eh? Jiyeonnn! Where do you want to go?! Wait for me!” Tao shouted as he dashed towards you with his Gucci bag pack.

“I want to go home. Why? Do you want to go with me?” You asked, completely confused.

“N-no! Y-you shouldn’t! G-go s-shopping w-with me-me!” Tao voice stuttered.

“What’s wrong with you, oppa? You seem nervous.” You asked him.

“Err..Nothing. Actually, I already called L hyung and he agreed that you and me going to shopping together.” He lied but the information was true.

“Really?” You still shocked how L agreeing Tao idea when L always doesn’t let you go anywhere without him.

“Huang Zi Tao!” Someone shrieked.

You both looked at the back in the same time.

“What the ! I was searching you like crazy and here you are. Aish!” Kris gritted his teeth.

You and Kris looked at each other for a long time before it was broke down by Tao who doesn’t like silence.

“U-uh. H-hi there.” Kris stuttered.

You looked at him, “H-hi there t-too?” You answered his hello but it seems more like question.

“Gege, do you want to join us to shopping?” Tao ‘asked’ as he winked.

“Tao! It is not like what we planned!” Kris whispering only for Tao too heard.

“What?! It is not like we can’t change it to other plan?!” Tao muttered.

You were busying playing your phone games unti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter