Chapter 25

내 조폭 남자 친구 II : 운명 예측할 수없는 [My Gangster Boyfriend II : Unpredictable Destiny]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 25

 

"I'm sure it is somewhere here!" Ricky said.

"Are you sure? 'Cause we have already been here like four times already?" Dongwoo raised his brows.

"Give me the GPS." L.joe snatched the GPS from Ricky.

"B-but.." Ricky stuttered.

"No but but, Ricky. It's about my sister life. We need to be hurry." L.joe hissed and tried to locate the place again.

"I found it. It’s just around here.” L.joe said and continued the journey.

 

Sure, they have found the place. But, they didn’t know what’s waiting for them there.

 

“L, are you okay?” Sunggyu asked, concern about his dongsaeng’s condition.

L looked somehow pale. He nodded to Sunggyu’s question.

 

After seconds become minutes and minutes become hour, they finally reached their destiny.

 

“Where did they go?” Woohyun asked as he squint his eyes to look better.

“Here!” Sungjong and Changjo shouted.

“It seems like Jiyeon noona has been here. And the rope, though.” CAP said, with his serious tone as he touches the rope.

“We need to find her.” Niel said.

“Quickly.” Hoya added.

 

The boys were still in search meanwhile Jiyeon and Zelo ran away from those bad guys.

 

“Zelo?” You said.

“Yeah?” The younger boy replied.

“Thanks.” You smiled a little.

 

Vrrooom! Vroooom!

 

Jiyeon turned back to see where’s that sound comes from. To her dismay, she saw Zico and the others trailing behind both of them with motorcycle and Zelo’s energy became weak and weak.

“Zelo, are you okay?” You asked the younger boy.

“I’m okay.” He said. He was actually already out of breath.

 

“Look who’s here…” Zico smirked and suddenly his gangs surrounded the both of you.

“Aw.. Poor Zelo. Saving someone who didn’t even know him and his poor best friend already died. I wonder how your life after this.” B-bomb made is fake sad face.

Zelo glared at him.

 

“Wait. That idiot Daehyun already die?” Zico asked.

“Yeah.” P.O smiled.

“That er boy really deserve to die though.” Taeil smirked and the both him and Zico high fived.

 

Jiyeon get down from Zelo’s back. The gangsters were laughing hard to Jiyeon and Zelo as the both of them were now scared. Well, Zelo was a bit scared.

 

“What do you want from me, huh?!” You shouted, frustrated about all the things that happen today.

“What do we want from you?” Kyung smirked, “Easy.” He said, “Teen top, Infinite and Ze:a.” He fakes a smile.

“Wait, aren’t Ze:a already dead? We already kill them like two weeks ago.” Jaehyo laughed again.

“What?! Wait.” Your knees became weak, “What do you mean by that?!” You prayed that your thought was wrong.

 

“Dead. We already killed them. All of them. Nine people.” P.O high fived with U-Kwon.

 

Yes, Jiyeon thought was indeed right. Block B and SHINee already killed Ze:a about two weeks ago. The poor boys didn’t know about the sudden attack.

 

“YOU ALL DESERVE TO DIE AND BE IN HELL!” You said, mentally breakdown.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter