Chapter 19

내 조폭 남자 친구 II : 운명 예측할 수없는 [My Gangster Boyfriend II : Unpredictable Destiny]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 19

 

 “Babe, how long do you stay there?” L asked.

“Three days and two nights. Why?” You said.

“Aww~ Don’t go. Please. I’m begging you for mercy~” L pouted.

“Oppa, it’s just for three days.” You looked at him.

 

“Psh. I’ll be lonely later~” He groaned as he rolling on the bed.

“Oppa can hang out with Infinite oppas while I’m not here.” You answered.

“But my heart will be lonely without you…” He reasoned.

“Aigoo oppa~” You ruffled his hair, “Don’t worry. I’ll okay by myself there. Well, I have my friend there too!” You smiled.

 

“Is it girl or that Dehun (Daehyun)?” He asked, curiosity fill over.

“Of course girls, oppa. Taeyeon, Krystal, Yoona, Yuri!” You chirped happily.

“Good then.” He huffed, “Don’t let the boys flirt over you, I didn’t like it. If they still do that, I’ll search them until they die.” L showed his fist.

“Don’t worry. My heart was always with you.” You said.

L smiled widely, “Mine too.” He said.

 

“Omo! Look oppa. It’s getting late and I’m still not finished packaging my clothes for the trip!” You groaned.

“So, don’t go~” L still persuade you.

Aigoo, this boyfriend of mine, You thought.

After you finished packaging your clothes, you went to sleep.

 

Suddenly, L hugged you when you were about to closed your eyes.

”Let me cuddled you like this until the next morning.” He whispered. His voice sounds a bit husky.

You just smiled and not long after that, you’re drowning into your dreamland.

 

 

The next morning came fast. The sound of the birds chirping makes you wakes. You felt like you only slept for 3 hours even though you have slept for 7 hours. You take a look at the wall clock. You do your morning routine and make a breakfast for you and also L.

You wake up L who was stubbornly doesn’t want to wake up even though it was the third time you have wake him up but your attempt was fail. You have to threaten him to wake up or not you’ll go to the trip without him send you to the airport.

“Okay, okay. Geez~” L groaned as he took his towel from your hand and go to the bathroom lazily.

You smiled.

 

 

After fifteen minutes waiting for L, he finally came out from the room with his messy wet hair. He doesn’t even bother to dry and comb his hair as he was too lazy to do it. You sighed. You take the towel nearer the cupboard and dry L’s hair with it. You also take the comb from the cupboard and comb his hair.

 

Suddenly, you laughed heart fully. L raised his brows, wandering what’s the thing that makes you laugh like that. He takes a look at all the things that are around him, and then his eyes stop to the nearer mirror. He rubbed his eyes, he can’t believe what he is seeing. He takes a closer look at his hair. You comb his hair like a nerdy hair.

 

He looks at you. You look at his big rounded eyes. He was really shocked. You innocently smiled at him. Then, he tickled your stomach. You laughed like crazy while holding your stomach to prevent L from tickling you again. 

 

 

You are now at the airport. L sent you there. And yes, before you get out from his car, you kissed him on the lips. Yes, he won’t let you out from the car if you won’t kiss him. For the umpteenth time, he persuaded you from going to the trip. He kept on saying that he has a r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter