Chapter 23

내 조폭 남자 친구 II : 운명 예측할 수없는 [My Gangster Boyfriend II : Unpredictable Destiny]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 38

 

“I suddenly feel want to vomit.” Sungjong said and he went to the bathroom, running.

“Ugh. I hate you Woohyun!” Sunggyu groaned as he rolled on the floor. He was really hungry.

“Let’s watch The Conjuction!” Sungyeol clapped.

Dongwoo scoffed, “You mean, The Conjuring, right?” He eyed Sungyeol.

Sungyeol huffed and placed the DVD in front of Hoya, “It’s written The Conjuction, right?” He asked.

Hoya read the DVD title and then looked at Sungyeol and placed his hand on his forehead, “That’s weird.”

“What weird?! I’m correct, am I?! Hah! You lose, hyu-” Hoya slapped Sungyeol’s head lightly, “It’s written The Conjuring, you moron.”

“What?!!” Sungyeol gasped and take a good look at the DVD title, “Oh god.”

Dongwoo shook his head, “You should learn alphabet again, Sungyeol.”

Sungyeol pouted, “I don’t feel to watch the movie again.” He then went to his room.

 

“Ugh. Jiyeon. No.. Jiyeon, don’t. leave. me. Jiyeon! No. Jiyeon…”

Sunggyu looked at L, “This kid sure having a nightmare. Oh wait, it’s evening. Hm, Eveningmare perhaps?” He said, “Oh god. I’m crazy. I was talking to myself..” Sunggyu facepalm.

He went to L and woke him up, “Yah, Myungsoo. Wake up.” He shook the latter body. Harder.

“Jiyeon! No! Jiyeooonn!” L screamed and his eyes opened widely. Sunggyu on the other hand, flabbergasted with L’s action.

“Yah, Myungsoo. You were dreaming. Again.” Sunggyu eyed the younger boy.

L looked at Sunggyu, “I have a bad feeling about Jiyeon. I can feel it.” L ruffled his hair, “I kept on dreaming about her after she left to the camp or whatsoever it is.”

“Everything will be fine. There were Exo boys there with her and even her friends. Don’t worry, she’ll be alright.”  Sunggyu tried to console him.

“I hope so..” L sighed.

 

“Everybody! The food is ready!” Woohyun shouted across the kitchen.

“Oh god. Woohyun! I love you!” Sunggyu beamed as he went to Woohyun and hug him, abandoned lonely L behind.

Woohyun raised his eyebr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter