Chapter 10

내 조폭 남자 친구 II : 운명 예측할 수없는 [My Gangster Boyfriend II : Unpredictable Destiny]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 10

 

“Okay everyone, have a sit.” The teacher said.

“There will be new exchange student today. Come in Mr. Kim.” She continued.

A boy, come from door, looking shy.

“Kyaa~ he is handsome!” Some girl shrieked.

“What the hell.” You muttered.

“Well. Introduce yourself.” The teacher said.

“Oh. Err. Hi. My name is Kim Daehyun.” The boy said.

“It is nice to meet you. Please treat me well. Thank you.” The boy continued.

“Okay. Enough with the introduction. Well. You can sit behind Ms. Lee.” He eyed you.

“Huh?” Daehyun confused.

“Ms. Lee, raised up your hand.” The teacher said.

You rise up your hand.

“Higher. I can’t see your hand.” He said.

“Ugh. This teacher really pissed me off” You whispered.

The new boy sat behind you. He looked at you for a long time.

You look at him, “Aish. What? Is there anything on my face until you looked at me like an alien?” You said.

He was shocked with your sudden acting.

This girl is really my type. Daehyun thought.

 

“Aish. Crazy” You said, as you continued to pay attention your history teacher.

 

*Ring ring!* The ringing bell was heard by all student.

You wake up from your chair and put your book inside your cmc bag.

“Wait!” Daehyun said.

You looked up at him, “Yes?” You said, politely. Trying to control your angry.

“Can you show me where is the canteen since don’t know this school yet?” He asked.

You took a deep breath before you nodded.

*Yes!* Daehyun shrieked in his head.

You and Daehyun were now in your way to the classes before someone shouted your name. You and him together look at back. You saw Sehun and Kai were running towards you.

“Oppa!” You shouted.

“Jiyeon ahh! We missed you!” Kai said.

“Really? Me too!” You said, happily.

Kai saw Daehyun, “Who is that?” Kai asked.

“Oh. He is new student from my class. He asked my help to show him where the school canteen is.” You explained.

“Ohh.” Kai nodded.

“Why?” You asked.

“Haha. I thought he is a stalker.” Kai said as he rubbed the back of his head, ashamed. You just laughed at him.

“I’m hungry! Lets go to the school canteen!” Sehun said as he rubbed his stomach, signal that he is really hungry.

“Okay. Lets go.” You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter