Chapter 22

내 조폭 남자 친구 II : 운명 예측할 수없는 [My Gangster Boyfriend II : Unpredictable Destiny]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 22

 

“Hyung, are you sure that Shinhwa sunbae are doing their job?” Jongup asked.

“Yeah.” Yongguk nodded.

“How long do we have to wait? I’m hungry already.” Himchan said.

“Yeah. Me too. Hungry to kill someone.” Youngjae smirked.

“Where is Zelo?” Yongguk asked, looking for the maknae.

“I don’t know. He keeps on missing since yesterday.” Jongup replied.

“Yah, Jung Daehyun.” Yongguk said.

“Huh?” Daehyun looked up to meet Yongguk’s face.

“Your sister was now safely with Tae-il.” Yongguk said as he tossed his brand new phone to Daehyun, “Your sister is on the phone.” He said again.

“Hello, Daehee? Are you okay? They did not harm you right?” Daehyun kept on bombarded his sister many questions.

“Oppa, chill. I’m okay. I’m hanging out with Tae-il oppa right now.” Daehee chuckled.

“Oh, thank god, you’re safe.” Daehyun sighed in relieved.

“Oppa, what are you talking about? I’m safe, like perfectly safe right now. Are you okay?” Daehee giggled.

“N-nothing. Yeah, I’m okay. I’m just worried with you, that’s all.” Daehyun said.

“Hm, okay then. Oppa, come home faster! I miss you so much!” Daehee said as she laughed.

Her laughed make Daehyun smiled, “Araso. Wait for me.”

“Emmm, bye!!” Daehee said.

“Bye.” With that, the two siblings ended their call.

 

Badump!

“Eh?! Hyung. Look what I’ve found.” Sehun said as he took something from the ground.

“Huh?” Kris took a closer looked at the thing, “That was Jiyeon’s phone.” His eyes widened.

“Why do I suddenly feel something bad happen to her?” Sehun muttered.

“I think that too.” Kris mumbled and suddenly his heart beat outrageously.

“Hyung, what do we do next?” Sehun asked.

“Let’s go back to the camp and te-” Kris word was cut by someone shrieked, “AHHHH! Let go of me!”

“Wait, that voice sounds like..” Kris cut off Sehun’s word, “Jiyeon.”

Kris ran towards the sound of the shrieked and followed by Sehun.

 

Kris suddenly stopped and Sehun bumped onto him, “Hyung!” Sehun hissed.

“Shhh..” Kris said as his eyes narrowed to the black car, “They’ve caught Jiyeon.” Kris said.

“Wait, isn’t that the new boy, Daehyun?” Sehun whispered.

*I knew there was something wrong with that boy.* Kris thought.

“Hyung, what we’re gonna do?” Sehun asked.

“Let’s get nearer.” Kris said. Sehun nodded as they quietly went nearer to the car.

"Araso. Do you have your phone with you?" Kris asked Sehun.

The latter nodded, "Yeah. Why?" Sehun raised his eyebrow.

"Stay here and call the police. I'm gonna beat those guys." Kris glared hatefully towards the gangster, especially Daehyun.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter