Chapter 17

내 조폭 남자 친구 II : 운명 예측할 수없는 [My Gangster Boyfriend II : Unpredictable Destiny]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 17

 

L POV

 

Can you believe that Kris was Jiyeon ex-boyfriend? Do you?

I can’t believe it either. I mean, how many boyfriend that Jiyeon have in the past beside me and that Siwan of Ze:a?

Holy , I can’t believe it.  Did she ing lie to me? How could she?

Okay, I know I can’t swear in this fic or it would be rated M, but who’s care? Author-nim, how dare you make my Jiyeon have many boyfriend, scratch that, ex-boyfriend! Hmph! Jiyeon is mine only!

Author-nim! Don’t make me killed you if I don’t ended up with Jiyeon!

“Myungsoo~” Jiyeon said happily as she flashed me her angelic smiled.

Okay, Myungsoo. Don’t fall for it. You must pretend to sulk infront of her.

“Myungieee~” You said cutely as you tilted your head.

Aish! Why does she have to be so ing cute!

“Buy me ice-cream!” Jiyeon eyes sparkling as she pointed to the ice-cream booth near to us.

Okay, I gave up. She was irresistible.

“Okay.” I answered.

“Yay!” She jumped like a little child.

She grabbed my hand and dashed to the ice-cream booth.

This girl and her ice-cream can’t be separate.

“Which flavor do you want?” She asked as her eyes sparks when she looking on the ice-cream.

Aigoo. Why do my chest beating faster? Ah, of course because of her. Hehe. Cheesy me~ Well, you fans out there. I’m sorry but my heart belongs to someone already. Not that I don’t love Jiyeon in the past year, I do love her, you know. I just want to explain to someone out there.

“Myungsoo!” Jiyeon stern voice makes me snapped out from my imaginative brain and I back to it again.

What?! Can’t I boast about myself? This is my POV so you all just read it. If you don’t give a about my POV just go to hell. Yeah, go now!

Okay, author-nim, I know you mad at me because I swear a lot in here. But I just want to let out my stress by swear. It goods you know. You should try it sometimes. (A/N: Myungsoo, you’re bad influence!)

“Ow!” Something just slapped my hand. It hurts~ T.Tv

What? Can’t I give my V sign when I’m using those T.T face?

“Yah! Pabo!” I heard Jiyeon hissed.

Okay, I swear god I just zoning out again.

“Hm?” I managed to say that.

“Which flavor do you want?” She asked.

“Anything.” I said.

“Give me the poop flavor.” She pointed at some flavor.

My eyes widened. What the hell?!!!!

“Here.” She handed me the poop flavor.

Ewwwwwww~ That was gross.

“What flavor is this?” I grabbed the ice-cream and I feel like I want to puke right now.

“Don’t you hear me just now? It’s poop flavor. Duh!” She rolled her eyes and walks away with her ice-cream and leaves me behind with this poop flavor.

“Excuse me, what flavor is this?” I managed to ask.

I swear if this is poop flavor I will puke right away.

“It’s chocolate cookies, sir.” The employer said.

What the ? She lied to me?! H-how could she?!

Argh!

I went to search her. I swear if I find her I will kiss her infront everyone.

That’s what she gets when she played with me *evil smirk*.

 

Your/Jiyeon POV

 

Ohmygosh! Did you look at Myungsoo face when I lied to him about the poop ice-cream?

Hahahahahaha!! It was priceless, dude!!

Is he stupid or what? I mean, who would eat those ice-creams who made from poop?

Eww~ That’s was gross!

“Yah! Lee Jiyeon!” I saw Myungsoo ran towards me.

Before he could reach me, I started to run like my life depends on it.

Oops, of course my life would depend in this leg of mine.

He will do something nonsense if he catch me later!

Ohmygod! How can he run so faster!

Okay, I shall go ask Hoya oppa help. Maybe Kai or Sehun. Hmph! Whatever! As long as they save me from this monster!

“Help me! This monster is going to catch me!” I shouted.

Now all attentions were on me. Ohmy-

I saw Kai and Sehun.

Thanks goodness!

I love both of them!

“Kai! Sehun! Help me!” I screamed their names and watch Myungsoo in the back already a few meters from me.

Help me!

Just then, Kai and Sehun help me by holding Myungsoo so that he couldn’t catch me.

“Yah! Let me go!” L fumed. Okay, he’s really angry.

“Let me go or I punch the both of you right now!” His

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter